Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,469 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Help! My Phone Fell Inside Water - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! My Phone Fell Inside Water (16532 Views)

Help: My Xaomi Phone Fell Inside Salt Water, No Longer Receive Or Make Calls. / Help My Samsung Phone Fell Inside A Pool / My Phone Fell Inside Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Phone Fell Inside Water by chinosomel(m): 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
Amysynod:
My infinix Hot 4 lite fell inside water, I left the phone to dry for some days only to see that there's a light showing at the back. I thought it was the torchlight but it isn't. How do i put the light off Pls?
remove your batry and suck your phone dip inside a bag of uncooked rice or inside a plait of uncooked rice and cover it for some hours. that's all
Re: Help! My Phone Fell Inside Water by Mypeople2(m): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
Sunkyphil:
am afraid no,u might av to replace the screen,wats ur phone model
Alright ,thank u.I am very grateful for your assistance
Re: Help! My Phone Fell Inside Water by TAYO124: 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
/quote][/color]
kevoh:
Putting it inside rice or garri is no different from drying it outside(which is actually faster). Rice/Garri is not a drying agent and small rice particle/dirt might clog any opening in the phone. Making it more difficult to use.

If your phone or any electronic device gets into water, the first thing to do is to cut off the power source, in the case of a phone, you remove the battery . You stand a higher chance of recovering your phone once the power is out. Do not be tempted to put it on immediately you remove it from water as you might cause a short-circuit in the panel, in other words fry your phone completely. Be patient enough to wait from a few days to a few weeks to dry it out.

To use the dry rice option, wrap the phone in double layer of tissue paper(It will prevent particles from affecting it) . It is advised to leave it for 24hrs. the phone has to be switched off and the battery separated and dried too separately. It works!
Re: Help! My Phone Fell Inside Water by titosantana(m): 5:24am On Feb 09, 2018
sirlop:

Do u ppl know the meaning of the word “Engineer”? How do you call a technician an Engineer. Even an engineering graduate that hasn’t been certified is not yet called an Engineer
We are speaking Naija English here Mr. Man smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youtube Mobile App (official) Hits Java-capable Phones / Easiest Way To Schedule Text Messages To Send At A Later Date / Download ZAIN MMS Prov file for Nokia S40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.