Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Throwback Photo Of Waje And Omawumi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Waje And Omawumi (579 Views)

Why Waje And I Are Best Friends –omawumi / Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) / Traditional Wedding: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's First & Second Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Waje And Omawumi by metronaija3: 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
Singers Waje and Omawumi, have been friends for a very long time and this they have made the world know adding that it will stand for a very long time to come.

Waje took to IG to share a throwback of herself with Omawumi writing;

”Hahahahahhahaha hahahahhahaha hahahhahaha see what aunty @funkekut sent to me @omawonder
And that time we dey kess body o. U remember this gown? I wear am till d gown wear me.”

http://www.metronaija.ng/throwback-photo-waje-omawumi/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who Mistakenly Paid N111k Instead Of N11k / Teddy A’s Baby Mama Showing Support To Him Being In The Bbhouse And This How / Wizkid Reveal Plans For Marriage, Relocation To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.