Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime (27539 Views)

How I Make Money From Cryptocurrency Without Spending A Dime! / Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us / Start Earning Without Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
stevespack:
You are really doing a nice job thanks man
Thanks mate. You are welcome
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by zanebaddo(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
agentakins:
Good day guys and happy weekend
baba please hope I am not late ooo
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by zanebaddo(m): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
I have downloaded imtoken, done most of the things as advised my the OP but I still have questions
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 10:45am On Aug 29, 2018
zanebaddo:
baba please hope I am not late ooo
You are only late when Crypto stops existing or banned.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2018
chibundu462:
I've been pasting my block chain ETH address . can block chain be used
I am not sure if blockchain eth wallet support erc20 tokens. You can research that. Though I didn't include it in my write up
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 10:51am On Aug 29, 2018
zanebaddo:
I have downloaded imtoken, done most of the things as advised my the OP but I still have questions

You can go ahead to ask your questions if they are not among what I have already talked about.
Moreover, you can get instant response when you join the telegram chat group through our telegram channel.
Because I'm more active there than here.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
add me up 07081215256
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by zanebaddo(m): 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
agentakins:

You can go ahead to ask your questions if they are not among what I have already talked about.
Moreover, you can get instant response when you join the telegram chat group through our telegram channel.
Because I'm more active there than here.
ok thank you... my first question..... for instance, when you receive the token in your ETH wallet ..
does it automatically qualify for exchange immediately or you still have to wait?

Remember we are submiting our ETH address to receive different coin ...sometimes they ask you to create an account with them and you do only to see and empty balance in your dashboard on their website, then which account are they going to send the token to? is It on the account on their website or your ETH Address that sometime they don't even ask you to submit or you just can't since you don't have bitcointalk username

what do they mean when they say they are waiting for ICO...after the ICO do we wait until they are listed for exchange ?

i have tried to get bitcointalk address but keeps getting error each time I try submitting application..
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
skybluevic:
add me up
No one is adding anyone. This is not WhatsApp group.
Click the only link in the write up.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
zanebaddo:
ok thank you... my first question..... for instance, when you receive the token in your ETH wallet ..
does it automatically qualify for exchange immediately or you still have to wait?

Remember we are submiting our ETH address to receive different coin ...sometimes they ask you to create an account with them and you do only to see and empty balance in your dashboard on their website, then which account are they going to send the token to? is It on the account on their website or your ETH Address that sometime they don't even ask you to submit or you just can't since you don't have bitcointalk username

what do they mean when they say they are waiting for ICO...after the ICO do we wait until they are listed for exchange ?

i have tried to get bitcointalk address but keeps getting error each time I try submitting application..

1. When you get any token, you are to wait for the developers to list it on the exchanges where you can sell in exchange for ETH or btc.
If the token is not listed, there is nothing you can do with the token
2. Airdrops that don't request for your ETH always store the token in their online wallet which can be transferred to your personal wallet later, maybe after their ICO or after completing some tasks. Your ETH address will definitely be requested when its time for d8stribution.
The only exception is when the airdrop is a coin. In this case, the coin will have their own wallet for download or web wallet. Because it is different from tokens.
3. ICO means Initial Coin Offering. This is when the developers offer their tokens or coins for sale to the general public or specific investors. Some developers don't give out airdrops until their ICO has ended. While some developers don't do ICO at all. They offer all their coins or tokens as airdrops.
4. Bitcointalk is a strict international forum.
They hardly accept IP addresses from Nigeria. You can try registering with different network, GLO, Airtel, mtn, etc. If you are not still accepted, use a good VPN to register. Always use the same VPN location to login for some days before you can now login without the VPN again.
There are many free VPN you can use. Search !
GOODLUCK
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by zanebaddo(m): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
agentakins:

1. When you get any token, you are to wait for the developers to list it on the exchanges where you can sell in exchange for ETH or btc.
If the token is not listed, there is nothing you can do with the token
2. Airdrops that don't request for your ETH always store the token in their online wallet which can be transferred to your personal wallet later, maybe after their ICO or after completing some tasks. Your ETH address will definitely be requested when its time for d8stribution.
The only exception is when the airdrop is a coin. In this case, the coin will have their own wallet for download or web wallet. Because it is different from tokens.
3. ICO means Initial Coin Offering. This is when the developers offer their tokens or coins for sale to the general public or specific investors. Some developers don't give out airdrops until their ICO has ended. While some developers don't do ICO at all. They offer all their coins or tokens as airdrops.
4. Bitcointalk is a strict international forum.
They hardly accept IP addresses from Nigeria. You can try registering with different network, GLO, Airtel, mtn, etc. If you are not still accepted, use a good VPN to register. Always use the same VPN location to login for some days before you can now login without the VPN again.
There are many free VPN you can use. Search !
GOODLUCK
hmm...quite interesting....i
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2018
zanebaddo:
hmm...quite interesting....i
Yea, it is
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
Happy Sunday to all
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Wilfredpat22(f): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
agentakins:
Happy Sunday to all

Which vpn can I use. I am not having luck with this. Goggle giving me some real time virus (vpn)
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Wilfredpat22(f): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
agentakins:
Happy Sunday to all

Which vpn can I use. I am not having luck with this. Goggle giving me some real time virus (vpn) i
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by seanmozilla: 5:08am On Sep 17, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Which vpn can I use. I am not having luck with this. Goggle giving me some real time virus (vpn) i
Try holavpn
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by yp1: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Welcome AgentAkin sir, I’ve been following keenly and gradually working on this but I also some questions. (1) After registering and completing tasks some Airdrops don’t send the tokens/coins to your wallet instead they are placed in their own personal wallet. How do we know the best time to move/transfer this tokens to our personal eth wallet because I’ve registered for quite a lot now and can’t remember them all. (2) Are there any reliable and safe cryptocurrency sites one can invest on with little money and make profit(Heard about bitharsh recently and I’ve been thinking about it). Looking forward to hearing from, thanks in advance and God bless
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Ikmontana1: 6:47am On Sep 18, 2018
agentakins:

Kindly ask your question here sir. For the benefit of the others. Or better still ask in our telegram chat group. Thanks
boss,
pls can. you share the link to your telegram group chat ??
am only on the telegram channel, but I can't comment.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 10:30am On Sep 18, 2018
Ikmontana1:
boss,
pls can. you share the link to your telegram group chat ??
am only on the telegram channel, but I can't comment.
Check the top of the telegram channel , you will see a message pinned to the top. Click and you will see the chat link
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 10:39am On Sep 18, 2018
yp1:
Welcome AgentAkin sir, I’ve been following keenly and gradually working on this but I also some questions. (1) After registering and completing tasks some Airdrops don’t send the tokens/coins to your wallet instead they are placed in their own personal wallet. How do we know the best time to move/transfer this tokens to our personal eth wallet because I’ve registered for quite a lot now and can’t remember them all. (2) Are there any reliable and safe cryptocurrency sites one can invest on with little money and make profit(Heard about bitharsh recently and I’ve been thinking about it). Looking forward to hearing from, thanks in advance and God bless
Tokens kept on online wallets cannot be withdrawn until the developers are ready to distribute. The figures you see on their websites are not even the tokens, and not wallets. They are just figures to let you know the amount of tokens you should be expecting during token distribution. Some will transfer the tokens when it is due time while some will request you to make the withdrawal so you have to be tracking every airdrop you register for. Check back once in a while to know their latest development.
For the second question, I cannot recommend any website for you simply because most new crypto websites are after their interest and no guarantee that you will get your money back let alone the profit.
If you want to invest your Crypto earnings, go and learn Crypto trading. And trade on popular exchanges.
Goodluck
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 10:41am On Sep 18, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

You can use droidvpn, psiphon or mango. All are in play store.
Goodluck
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by ugohdignity111(m): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
agentakins:

Tokens kept on online wallets cannot be withdrawn until the developers are ready to distribute. The figures you see on their websites are not even the tokens, and not wallets. They are just figures to let you know the amount of tokens you should be expecting during token distribution. Some will transfer the tokens when it is due time while some will request you to make the withdrawal so you have to be tracking every airdrop you register for. Check back once in a while to know their latest development.
For the second question, I cannot recommend any website for you simply because most new crypto websites are after their interest and no guarantee that you will get your money back let alone the profit.
If you want to invest your Crypto earnings, go and learn Crypto trading. And trade on popular exchanges.
Goodluck
am new here
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by ugohdignity111(m): 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
agentakins:

You can use droidvpn, psiphon or mango. All are in play store.
Goodluck
sir please can you give me your whatsapp number. I just saw this thread now and I need someone like you to put me through.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
ugohdignity111:
am new here
You are welcome
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
ugohdignity111:
sir please can you give me your whatsapp number. I just saw this thread now and I need someone like you to put me through.
Go through the post on the first page. It is self explanatory.
Follow the instructions in the first page and you are good to go.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by ugohdignity111(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
agentakins:

Go through the post on the first page. It is self explanatory.
Follow the instructions in the first page and you are good to go.
Thank you sir. More grease to ur elbow. I will do it asap
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
ugohdignity111:
Thank you sir. More grease to ur elbow. I will do it asap
The pleasure is mine
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by jom28gy(m): 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
I welcomed this lofty ideas,so long is genuine,
My question is, what is Bitcoin, and what is it's used?
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by EVarn(m): 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
I am new here

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Latest Yahoo Boy Update - Best Apps For Yahoo Boys For Easy Cash Out In 2022 / A Nigerian Threatens Mavrodi (pix) / What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.