Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime (27537 Views)

How I Make Money From Cryptocurrency Without Spending A Dime! / Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us / Start Earning Without Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by ahmedbrown: 11:30am On Feb 27, 2018
agentakins:
Happy new day pals.
More airdrops coming your way this week.
Stay tuned and remember to share this opportunity for others to benefit from it.
YOU GIVE NOTHING BUT TAKE EVERYTHING !!!

Pls is Havanah airdrop still on I thoughts it has ended since January, am surprised to see it again on ur telegram channel
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
ahmedbrown:

Pls is Havanah airdrop still on I thoughts it has ended since January, am surprised to see it again on ur telegram channel
If you see it in the telegram channel, then it is still on.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Coolis: 5:00am On Feb 28, 2018
@agentakins, pls watsapp or beep me, I like to ask you something 08102619434
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:34am On Feb 28, 2018
Coolis:
@agentakins, pls watsapp or beep me, I like to ask you something 08102619434
Kindly ask your question here sir. For the benefit of the others. Or better still ask in our telegram chat group. Thanks
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Coolis: 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
And you think is everybody can find their ways around the telegram group? I have no idea how to ask or comment on the group. I only get notification, like I have gotten about two notification on latest airdrop today.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
Coolis:
And you think is everybody can find their ways around the telegram group? I have no idea how to ask or comment on the group. I only get notification, like I have gotten about two notification on latest airdrop today.
Sir, try to understand a simple English. I didn't mandate you to join the telegram group, I gave two options which is here or our telegram group.
I don't know why people find it difficult to ask questions here. I have my reasons for not entertaining personal messages.
Thank you
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:24am On Mar 01, 2018
HAPPY NEW MONTH to all our telegram subscribers. This month shall be a month of success, happiness, wealth and prosperity for us all. AMEN
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Femidigirits: 8:59am On Mar 01, 2018
Hi OP,

I am new, been following your posts on Telegram.
I like to know the very first thing to do to benefit from this good work you are doing.
I understand you don't desire private conversation so I will post all my questions here from time to time.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Coolis: 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
Oga Op, I have been sending my ETH address/filling form since I joined d telegram group earlier in the week. no sign of any activity on my Imtoken account, how do I know I have been given token or when token is given? Will it appear in the imtoken account like $0.001? thanks
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
Femidigirits:
Hi OP,

I am new, been following your posts on Telegram.
I like to know the very first thing to do to benefit from this good work you are doing.
I understand you don't desire private conversation so I will post all my questions here from time to time.
If you go through my main post, you will know the first thing to do. However, I will repeat it. Things you need to put in place or required are ETH wallet address from an erc20 wallets like MEW, IMTOKEN, MIST, METAMASK, etc. Twitter account, telegram account and sometimes bitcointalk account. Once you have all these in place, you are good to go
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
Coolis:
Oga Op, I have been sending my ETH address/filling form since I joined d telegram group earlier in the week. no sign of any activity on my Imtoken account, how do I know I have been given token or when token is given? Will it appear in the imtoken account like $0.001? thanks
It is only your ETH that the dollar worth will be displayed. Other tokens will only display the number of tokens given to you by the developers. See the pix below.

Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Femidigirits: 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
How can I get ETH wallet address and bitcoin account?

agentakins:

If you go through my main post, you will know the first thing to do. However, I will repeat it. Things you need to put in place or required are ETH wallet address from an erc20 wallets like MEW, IMTOKEN, MIST, METAMASK, etc. Twitter account, telegram account and sometimes bitcointalk account. Once you have all these in place, you are good to go
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:30am On Mar 02, 2018
Femidigirits:
How can I get ETH wallet address and bitcoin account?

You can get ETH wallet from myetherwallet ( MEW) , MIST, IMTOKEN, METAMASK, coinomi, etc
And you can get Bitcoin wallet from blockchain, Electra, coinomi, mycelium, etc
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Femidigirits: 11:29am On Mar 02, 2018
Thanks again, can I get wed address or I should just google these names.

agentakins:

You can get ETH wallet from myetherwallet ( MEW) , MIST, IMTOKEN, METAMASK, coinomi, etc
And you can get Bitcoin wallet from blockchain, Electra, coinomi, mycelium, etc
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
Femidigirits:
Thanks again, can I get wed address or I should just google these names.

MEW is a web wallet. Be careful wit online wallet because there are a lot of phishing sites on google. The real mew link is myetherwalletdotcom.
Mist is also an online wallet. Metamask is a chrome or firefox add-on.
Electra, mycelium, coinomi, blockchain wallet are android apps available on play store.
Block chain also has an online wallet.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2018
Happy weekend pals.
Do not be discouraged by the number of airdrops you are registering for.
You don't know the one that will bring big money to you.
That is why you are advised to register as many airdrops as possible.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by ambrosini593(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2018
agentakins:
Happy weekend pals.
Do not be discouraged by the number of airdrops you are registering for.
You don't know the one that will bring big money to you.
That is why you are advised to register as many airdrops as possible.
tenx boss. am doing just that. I register any airdrop
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Princeoflimpopo(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2018
agentakins:
It is no longer news that cryptocurrency is the new goldmine. A lot of people have become millionaires and billionaires through Crypto currency trading and speculation. However, I'm not here to talk about Crypto currency trading or investments and I won't take much of your time. Just make sure you read to the end if you want to be liberated from poverty. I'm here to reveal a secret that most cryptocurrency traders especially in Nigeria have failed to talk about in public to alleviate poverty.
This secret is about AIRDROPS.
AIRDROPS are free coins or tokens shared or given free by developers of a particular coin to create awareness or attract potential investors to their coin or token by just filling a simple form.
Some might say airdrops are just peanut given to people. To some extent, they are correct simply because airdrops worth a little like $2, $5, $10, etc. However, some airdrops that worth about $10 has risen in price to like $150, $500, and even $1000 in just few weeks.
I can categorically tell you that I have made over a million naira from airdrops.
Kindly find out about accelerator (Acc) airdrop, deeponion airdrop, eltcoin airdrop, btc blue airdrop, hawala airdrop, rebellious airdrop, etc. Each of these coins worth over a thousand dollar before the Bitcoin price dump.
But do you know that it is not too late to join the train of airdrop hunters (Lol) before it leaves the station.
I have created a telegram channel where you can get first hand info about the latest airdrops you can register with that you can make free money.
All you need to do is to rush down to your play store, download telegram and twitter app, and register with these two apps.
You can then join this telegram group by clicking this link:
https:///qualityairdrop

If you have any question relating to airdrops, apart from the one I have mentioned above, you can leave your question here.
Please, no one should post any link or email address on this thread for it is prohibited.
This thread is created to help my fellow Nigerian that are still huzzling like me make some money online without spending a dime.
Let's make Nigeria a better place by helping one another.

Bros please give me your number
put me through
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Femidigirits: 11:07am On Mar 03, 2018
I have registered on MEW, I got a password, how do I use it ?

agentakins:

MEW is a web wallet. Be careful wit online wallet because there are a lot of phishing sites on google. The real mew link is myetherwalletdotcom.
Mist is also an online wallet. Metamask is a chrome or firefox add-on.
Electra, mycelium, coinomi, blockchain wallet are android apps available on play store.
Block chain also has an online wallet.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
Femidigirits:
I have registered on MEW, I got a password, how do I use it ?

If you use MEW, you must copy your private key and password. You won't be able to access your wallet without the private key. You will be prompted to backup your private key when setting up your wallet. Because once you logout , you won't be able to login again without.
Your wallet address is shown after you login. It starts wit 0x.. added by another 40 characters.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by ambrosini593(m): 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
Corbit just changed their channel name and deleted old posts and shut down their website

They done it very well who thought it's a scamm !! Dammit
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:34am On Mar 04, 2018
ambrosini593:
Corbit just changed their channel name and deleted old posts and shut down their website

They done it very well who thought it's a scamm !! Dammit
I just confirmed this now. Their twitter, telegram and website have all been changed.
This is the reason I don't encourage ICOs.
Most of the current ICOs are now scammers.
Airdrops are still safer simply because you only lose the 1min or 2 mins of registering on the site.
You can't lose any money.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by ambrosini593(m): 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
Attention please : Our first phase of the airdrop form participantS has come out. Check it out. Soon the tokens will be distributed. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BE0QchBhnFQsFDLeUgm7Y9X_NCXltZJS Thanks to all the participants,We are going to the moon
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by folaschool: 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
do I have to wait for airdrop coin to end before I can see tokens in my acct NCOs be registered most of them but I didt seen any token in my acct
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
ambrosini593:
Attention please : Our first phase of the airdrop form participantS has come out. Check it out. Soon the tokens will be distributed. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BE0QchBhnFQsFDLeUgm7Y9X_NCXltZJS Thanks to all the participants,We are going to the moon
You have brain disorder. If not, you won't be going about other people's thread to spread links.
Create your own thread for goodness sake.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
folaschool:
do I have to wait for airdrop coin to end before I can see tokens in my acct NCOs be registered most of them but I didt seen any token in my acct
I have explained this earlier. The decision of when to distribute tokens to the registrants lies with the developers.
Some can send within few days, some within a week. While some do ICO with the airdrop, so will tell you that they must finish their ICO which can take up to one or 6 weeks before any distribution of tokens.
So the developers decide.
Moreover, if you have not received any token in your wallet, probably you are not doing the right thing.
You must strictly follow any instruction listed on the registration form, otherwise, you will not be eligible for the token.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by ambrosini593(m): 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
agentakins:

You have brain disorder. If not, you won't be going about other people's thread to spread links.
Create your own thread for goodness sake.
boss no na. that's not a link to any airdrops. that's the link to ATRL airdrops of participants. those who will benefits from their drops. if you check the link you will thousands of MEW addresses. please use the right word next time. that's too harsh because of a link you didn't even open to confirm. check if your address is there ni
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
ambrosini593:

boss no na. that's not a link to any airdrops. that's the link to ATRL airdrops of participants. those who will benefits from their drops. if you check the link you will thousands of MEW addresses. please use the right word next time. that's too harsh because of a link you didn't even open to confirm. check if your address is there ni
Always learn to follow instructions or rules and regulations of any public group you may belong.
I have stated it in my first write up that no link of whatsoever is permitted on this thread. It is highly prohibited.
Even nairaland is against it. Do you want this thread to be closed?
Since you belong to the telegram chat group, you should have consulted me to let me know. Even if it is in the group you posted it, it can still be waved. NAIRALAND DOES NOT TOLERATE POSTING OF LINKS .
Anyway, I'm sorry if you feel insulted. I just hate it when people violate simple rules and regulations.
ONE LOVE
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:21am On Mar 07, 2018
Good day friends. We are heading for the top.
May God bless our efforts.
Have a nice day!!!
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:31am On Mar 09, 2018
Hello pals. Don't be discouraged by the down market.
Better days ahead.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by onefamily432(m): 9:34am On Mar 09, 2018
correctguy101:
Very true but not reached the thousand dollar mark.

Highest I've gotten is a measly $2h plus

Paste your aza for sure cash@. Rippers stay off.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
onefamily432:

Paste your aza for sure cash@. Rippers stay off.
Pls, do not post irrelevant post on this thread.
Make your statement clear if you intend to clarify a statement or ask a question, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Latest Yahoo Boy Update - Best Apps For Yahoo Boys For Easy Cash Out In 2022 / A Nigerian Threatens Mavrodi (pix) / What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.