Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:35 PM

The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime (27338 Views)

How I Make Money From Cryptocurrency Without Spending A Dime! / Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us / Start Earning Without Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Coolis: 9:29am On Mar 26, 2018
I have about $100 worth of bitcoin, not from mining. Please, how do I go about converting it to money?
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
Suudoo:
Thank you.
You are welcome
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
Coolis:
I have about $100 worth of bitcoin, not from mining. Please, how do I go about converting it to money?
Go to luno, remitano, or localbitcoin .
Better still, there is a thread here on nairaland where btc is traded p2p. Though you have to be careful who you want to trade your btc with. However, there are still trusted buyers there.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Coolis: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
agentakins:

Go to luno, remitano, or localbitcoin .
Better still, there is a thread here on nairaland where btc is traded p2p. Though you have to be careful who you want to trade your btc with. However, there are still trusted buyers there.
OK thanks
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 11:43am On Mar 27, 2018
Coolis:
OK thanks
Uwlc
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by ACFreeHost: 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
www.advertscontrol.com.ng is a place where you can buy and sell anything in Nigeria, it gives the Nigerians the opportunity to promote their businesses by posting their product's adverts, Services and Real-Estate, the location of their businesses, the Price's of their product's, their business contact, and to always stay connected to their costumers or buyers. All these are made possible for FREE.

And for Nigerian buyers is a platform where you can get whatever you need in a good faith because AdvertsControl care about you and that is why we recommend you to buy any products from a verified user's and to first, see whatever products you want or need to buy.

AdvertsControl.com.ng are offering FREE ADVERTS PROMOTIONS such as ;
Push to top.
Featured.
Always on top.
Advertisements in other site's and so much more.

So what are you waiting for?
Do you have any products or services for sale?
Do you have an interest for shopping?
Is they any products or services you need?

Why not visit our website and see more what we can offer and how AdvertsControl will promote your business or find buyers for your product's.

Please.. Visit : www.advertscontrol.com.ng
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Emperorchix(m): 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
agentakins:
It is no longer news that cryptocurrency is the new goldmine. A lot of people have become millionaires and billionaires through Crypto currency trading and speculation. However, I'm not here to talk about Crypto currency trading or investments and I won't take much of your time. Just make sure you read to the end if you want to be liberated from poverty. I'm here to reveal a secret that most cryptocurrency traders especially in Nigeria have failed to talk about in public to alleviate poverty.
This secret is about AIRDROPS.
AIRDROPS are free coins or tokens shared or given free by developers of a particular coin to create awareness or attract potential investors to their coin or token by just filling a simple form.
Some might say airdrops are just peanut given to people. To some extent, they are correct simply because airdrops worth a little like $2, $5, $10, etc. However, some airdrops that worth about $10 has risen in price to like $150, $500, and even $1000 in just few weeks.
I can categorically tell you that I have made over a million naira from airdrops.
Kindly find out about accelerator (Acc) airdrop, deeponion airdrop, eltcoin airdrop, btc blue airdrop, hawala airdrop, rebellious airdrop, etc. Each of these coins worth over a thousand dollar before the Bitcoin price dump.
But do you know that it is not too late to join the train of airdrop hunters (Lol) before it leaves the station.
I have created a telegram channel where you can get first hand info about the latest airdrops you can register with that you can make free money.
All you need to do is to rush down to your play store, download telegram and twitter app, and register with these two apps.
You can then join this telegram group by clicking this link:
https:///qualityairdrop

If you have any question relating to airdrops, apart from the one I have mentioned above, you can leave your question here.
Please, no one should post any link or email address on this thread for it is prohibited.
This thread is created to help my fellow Nigerian that are still huzzling like me make some money online without spending a dime.
Let's make Nigeria a better place by helping one another.
]pls guide me, how do I start how would I get my earnings in cash and also do I need to create a bitcoin wallet, pls kindly help.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by shiffynaani(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
Weldone Agentakin. We Are Keenly Following. Pls Do Not Be Discouraged. Thank You
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
shiffynaani:
Weldone Agentakin. We Are Keenly Following. Pls Do Not Be Discouraged. Thank You
Thank you. You are highly welcome
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by MartinCouture(m): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
agentakins:
Hello friends. You are free to ask any question relating to airdrops here or on our telegram chat group.
I have registered telegram and joined the group can you please help out on how to go about getting airdrops .I also have imtoken
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
MartinCouture:
I have registered telegram and joined the group can you please help out on how to go about getting airdrops .I also have imtoken
All you need to do is just click on links posted in the telegram channel and follow all instructions on the airdrop website . some will tell you to join their telegram group chat and also follow them on twitter, while some will ask you to do either of the two. While some will ask more than that. Just follow wherever instructions that is on the website and wait till the token distribution day which depends on the developers. It can take 1 week, 2 weeks, a month or even 2 months before some will share their tokens.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
Emperorchix:
]pls guide me, how do I start how would I get my earnings in cash and also do I need to create a bitcoin wallet, pls kindly help.
Like I wrote in my write up on page 1, airdrops are incentives in form of coins or tokens given to Crypto currency community by the coin or token developers to create awareness about their coin or token.
These coins can be converted to Bitcoin and then to real money by selling it.
In other words, the coins are given out free to those who register and follow the instructions on their websites.
I have benefitted a lot from these airdrops so I decided to create awareness about it so my fellow youths can also benefit from it.
To benefit from it, you must meet some requirements which are:
1. Telegram account
2. Twitter account
3. Reddit account ( Not always requested)
4. Bitcointalk account (Not always requested)
5. Ethereum wallet address (Mostly requested, and can
be gotten from imtoken app on play store)
In order to be able to register for these airdrops as they are launched, you will need to join our telegram channel which is the only link on the first page. Just click on it and it will take you to our telegram channel.
You can also join the telegram chat group from there where you can ask other related questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by walewriter: 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
Any one needs up to $10000 worth of ETH, contact me on telegram (@Bett1)
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by yp1: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
Op, you're doing a great work. I must confess just reading this write up has encouraged me to get involved. I truly want to be a part of this. Registered a new telegram account, twitter account and for the ethereum wallet address, I'm still not sure which one to register as I use an Iphone. I've joined your telegram group too but can't seem to send any message there. I would love to know the next step to take. I really need your guidance and direction, thanks. God bless you and help you continue the good work.

agentakins:

Like I wrote in my write up on page 1, airdrops are incentives in form of coins or tokens given to Crypto currency community by the coin or token developers to create awareness about their coin or token.
These coins can be converted to Bitcoin and then to real money by selling it.
In other words, the coins are given out free to those who register and follow the instructions on their websites.
I have benefitted a lot from these airdrops so I decided to create awareness about it so my fellow youths can also benefit from it.
To benefit from it, you must meet some requirements which are:
1. Telegram account
2. Twitter account
3. Reddit account ( Not always requested)
4. Bitcointalk account (Not always requested)
5. Ethereum wallet address (Mostly requested, and can
be gotten from imtoken app on play store)
In order to be able to register for these airdrops as they are launched, you will need to join our telegram channel which is the only link on the first page. Just click on it and it will take you to our telegram channel.
You can also join the telegram chat group from there where you can ask other related questions.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
yp1:
Op, you're doing a great work. I must confess just reading this write up has encouraged me to get involved. I truly want to be a part of this. Registered a new telegram account, twitter account and for the ethereum wallet address, I'm still not sure which one to register as I use an Iphone. I've joined your telegram group too but can't seem to send any message there. I would love to know the next step to take. I really need your guidance and direction, thanks. God bless you and help you continue the good work.

The telegram channel has many airdrop links that are still open for registration. And new ones are posted daily.
Though I don't know if imtoken is compatible with iOS .
But u can search for it in apple store first. If not available , then go for myetherwallet.
Once you get to the telegram channel, all steps to take are in my previous post here. Just scroll up to few messages up.
Thanks
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
agentakins:

All you need to do is just click on links posted in the telegram channel and follow all instructions on the airdrop website . some will tell you to join their telegram group chat and also follow them on twitter, while some will ask you to do either of the two. While some will ask more than that. Just follow wherever instructions that is on the website and wait till the token distribution day which depends on the developers. It can take 1 week, 2 weeks, a month or even 2 months before some will share their tokens.

This
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by BIXYBABE: 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
agentakins:
Happy Sunday to all.
One of the requirement for receiving airdrop is ethereum address. So download imtoken from play store. Save your password and paraphrase securely.
Do not expose them. You can use the wallet address from this imtoken for airdrops.
It is better than MEW
please Sir wen I want to register......it shows where did I want Ethereum taken to......pls I don't understand.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2018
BIXYBABE:

please Sir wen I want to register......it shows where did I want Ethereum taken to......pls I don't understand.
I don't understand your question either.
If you meant the ethereum wallet address,
Download imtoken on play store , open the app and register. Make sure you keep your password and word or seed phrase securely.
Open it and click on ETH from the app, the wallet address is the long characters starting with 0x... With other 40 characters.
Goodluck
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Oyeleye101(m): 9:32am On Mar 29, 2018
correctguy101:

Join steemit and you'll get enough info on many things.
How can I join it... Pls let's discuss more on whatsap 08160130617
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Stallion93(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
Check my signature if interested in buying a land @port Harcourt metropolis
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
Oyeleye101:
How can I join it... Pls let's discuss more on whatsap 08160130617
Hello bros, all you need to know have already been discussed here on this thread. You need no private explanation.
NOTE: PLS NO ONE SHOULD LEAVE HIS OR HER PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL ON THIS THREAD. I WILL NEVER CONTACT ANYONE FOR PRIVATE EXPLANATION OR DEMAND FOR ANUTHING.
IF YOU ARE CONTACTED AND SCAMMED, DO NOT SAY IT IS FROM THIS THREAD OR THE OP.
THANKS
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by theddy007(m): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Boss please I need u r help on opening an ether wallet....I tried using metamask but I'm faced with metamask not loading after adding to chrome...Please can u help me out with these....my num is 08175363875...theddyubah@Gmail.com...Thanks for yr help
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
theddy007:
Boss please I need u r help on opening an ether wallet....I tried using metamask but I'm faced with metamask not loading after adding to chrome...Please can u help me out with these....my num is 08175363875...theddyubah@Gmail.com...Thanks for yr help
I dont know why people don't read before posting.
I just wrote against leaving personal contact on this thread right above your question. I don't want it!!!
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by theddy007(m): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
agentakins:

I dont know why people don't read before posting.
I just wrote against leaving personal contact on this thread right above your question. I don't want it!!!

Yes clearly I didn't read that part...
So u no go vex for me a beg. ..can u still help
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 11:26am On Mar 30, 2018
theddy007:

Yes clearly I didn't read that part...
So u no go vex for me a beg. ..can u still help
Use imtoken
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Happy weekend and easter to all our subscribers.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by seanmozilla: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
agentakins:
Happy weekend and easter to all our subscribers.

Good evening sir, I recently joined your telegram channel and I have registered some airdrops.
My question is ''Is it the same ETH wallet address that I'll be using for all the airdrops?'' As in that Alphanumeric character? Cos that is what I have been using. Hope I'm right?
Awaiting your response
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by okiki1: 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
please am just coming across this thread can i still join?
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
Following
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by titilope11(m): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hi Akins, I joined ur telegram groups some months ago, I followed all the process and I've been given CNN, HAV, ATOC,DCC,GSGC,DTA, ICT.

The question now is how do i turn dem into cash?
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by seanmozilla: 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
titilope11:
Hi Akins, I joined ur telegram groups some months ago, I followed all the process and I've been given CNN, HAV, ATOC,DCC,GSGC,DTA, ICT.

The question now is how do i turn dem into cash?
Please is it the same ETH wallet address obtained from imtoken that you use in filling all the airdrops?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! / A Nigerian Threatens Mavrodi (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.