Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) (87144 Views)

The King Cobra I Killed. / Long Cobra Killed After Swallowing Turkey Eggs (Photos) / Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 06, 2018
What are you talkkng about sir quote author=Malakh post=64761578]those are demons in action, they do the same thing with men/women, they are called angel of death for a reason, when they are angry, they possess human and creatures to kill them, remember when they possessed those pigs and killed them in the bible? there's another video I saw of a pig yesterday getting angry and knocking two humans down, even head-butting an object on the floor, those with ordinary eyes would say the pig is crazy, no, the pig is possessed, a demon is inside it, he's extremely mad and wants to hurt and kill somebody or any creature in it's sight, now what do you think will happen when they are unleashed on earth at the sixth seal, we are talking about over 100 billion demons[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) / Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic / Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.