Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. (38348 Views)

Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night / I Took These Photos Of Fulanis Fleeing; Doctor Speaks On Nomadic Cattle Herding / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Emergence Of Secondus, Atiku’s Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by Godsonkemz(m): 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
This country really need to divide so that the fulani can go their separate ways but if the yoruba tribe wishes to join them, they are free to remain under their masters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
APC - CHANGE.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL NIGERIANS:
1) THAT VOTED FOR CHANGE, EVEN WHEN THEY HAD HISTORY WITH ALL THE FACTS STARING AT THEM.
2) HOPED FOR EQUITY & JUSTICE, WHEN THE DRIVER STATED HIS TERMS AS 97% & 5%
3) PRAYED FOR A NATIONAL LEADER, EVEN WHEN HE SPENT ALL HIS LIFE IN DAURA FELLOWSHIP WITH ONLY COWS & HERDSMEN.
4) WHO EXPECTED FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION, WHEN HE LIED AND COULD NOT PRODUCE ORDINARY WAEC CERTIFICATE.
5) WHO QUEUED BEHIND A CHRISTIAN VP, WHO WILL DENY HIS FAITH & PEOPLE.
6) THAT SUPPORTED A RETIRED GENERAL, THAT WILL TRADE ONE BATTALION OF LOYAL SOLDIERS / OFFICERS FOR A FEW BOKO HARAM.
7) THAT REJOICED OVER THE PERSECUTION OF A NON GOVERMENT OFFICIAL (EX FIRST LADY), BUT LEGALISE THE STEALING BY PENSION BOSS, SGF & PROCURE SUPER TUCANO JETS AT THREE TIMES THE MAXIMUM PRICE.
cool VOTED A PRESIDENT THAT BOUGHT APC FORM WITH BANK LOAN, WHOSE WIFE DONATES OVER N100 MILLION AFTER ELECTION, TRAVELS ROUND WORLD IN THE DESIGNERS WEARS AND HIS SON RIDES THE STATE OF THE ART BMW BIKE.
9) THAT ELECTED A PRESIDENT THAT SWORE AN OATH TO PROTECT ALL NIGERIANS, BUT PROVIDES FULL SECURITY WITH ARMS FOR HERDSMEN TO KILL AND ARREST OR ELIMINATE ALL VIGILANTES / MILITIALS STRUGGLING TO PROTECT THEIR PEOPLE.
10) THAT ELECTED A HERDS-OF-STATE & COW-MMANDER IN CHIEF, THAT WISH TO SEIZE INDIGENOUS ANCESTRAL FARMLANDS / SETTLEMENTS AND HANDOVER TO FOREIGNERS FOR GRAZING COLONY.
MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS ALL THE NIGERIANS THAT MADE THIS A POSSIBLE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by techng: 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
Need a website for your business? We are offering HUGE DISCOUNTS on professional web design for startups and small businesses. Visit www.web4all.com.ng to learn more and start your web project now.

Web4all is powered by Vallatest Technologies

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by ChristineC: 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
justiz5:

When over 73 persons where killed across the State no body interrogated the Commissioner of Police even though the Deadly Terrorrist Group called Fulani Herdsmen had threaten the State for over a month about their attack.

Continue exposing yourself.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6631453_img20180117wa0000_jpeg400da206ebf4815ef75de304d4611d43

Prophet Nnamdi Kanu we are sorry for not heeding to your warnings.

Long live Prophet Nnamdi Kanu
Long live Ndigbo
Long live IPOB
hmmm Nnamdi Kanu really said that?

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by DocHMD: 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
AntiWailer:
He has heart ailment and can not appear in court but he can tweet

Abooki, how many gworo tooth do you have in your dirty mouth?

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by gawu1: 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
justiz5:

When over 73 persons where killed across the State no body interrogated the Commissioner of Police even though the Deadly Terrorrist Group called Fulani Herdsmen had threaten the State for over a month about their attack.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6631453_img20180117wa0000_jpeg400da206ebf4815ef75de304d4611d43

Long live Ndigbo
Long live IPOB
AYearh! Long live prophet Nnamdi Kanu that died 3 months ago from python dance.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by gawu1: 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:
One of the herdsmen ditected shocked
Comments from Ipob terrorist
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by gawu1: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:
One of the herdsmen ditected shocked
Comments of an Ipob terrorist
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by smileyoo: 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
its a clear case of govt of bigotry and clanish nepotism. so under this govt, only fulani lives matters.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by Laryne(m): 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
AntiWailer:

Why do intelligent people sound so dull and myopic in reasoning. .. here is someone raising a very sensitive issue and all you can do is propel the issue to an irrelevant subject which post no remote threat economically or politically to the nation. Are youths like yourself really the leaders of tomorrow?

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by gawu1: 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
dodelight:
Buhari Must Go!
Jonathan must come!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
VanBommel:

This people's English dey wound my soul sad sad cry
This people's or These people's...
Just saying ..
Wetin concern me sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by semyman: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
Yet you were not in court on flimsy excuses? I weep for this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by Marsh104(m): 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
AntiWailer:
Go and sit down... Npama!!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
What do you expect fani-kayode when all the securities chief etc are from Fulani.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by Fourwinds: 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
AntiWailer:

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by VanBommel(m): 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
Jjporch:
This people's or These people's...
Just saying ..
Wetin concern me sef cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by adecz: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
justiz5:

Long live Ndigbo
Long live IPOB

But this was during Goodluck Jonathan's govt!!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by AntiWailer: 12:17am On Feb 04, 2018
Johnrake69:

You're one of the nairalanders I do respect on this forum. Really disappointed with this your post. If you're comfortable with the status quo then it will appear you're a big part of the problem.

Buhari never deployed the army when over 74 locals were killed in Benue because he believed the crises wasn't beyond what the Nigerian police could handle, and suddenly, the crises is now beyond the police because 7 of his kinsmen were killed in Gboko and a Dpo is even on trial for the killings. While the perpetrators of the killings of over 74 locals are still at large.

Even if you're currently benefiting from this government trust me this is not the Nigeria your kids will grow and be proud of unless of course, you're a fulani man.

I had 14 useless mentions and yours to make it 15.

I have decided to ignore the other 14 and reply just u cos of your concerns.

There is no where in the post where there is suggestion that i support the status quo.

Buhari has missed it and i dnt think i can emphasize that more than i already have. I have even openly declared that he will go back to Daura come 2019 as the Lord Liveth.

What i am interested in is the fact that FFK is questioned for money that belong to us all, he claimed that he has heart ailment and did not appear in court but he has strength to type what he typed.

My position is very simple and the context is clear. Anybody who think that is the opportunity to go crazy and open a career on my post is free to do so.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by Ken4Christ: 12:22am On Feb 04, 2018
uba1991:
Dis idiot can not appeare in court but av d gut to tweet dis

You are worse than an idiot. We will soon chase you all back to the desert.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by Ken4Christ: 12:26am On Feb 04, 2018
AntiWailer:

There is no where in the post where there is suggestion that i support the status quo.

Buhari has missed it and i dnt think i can emphasize that more than i already have. I have even openly declared that he will go back to Daura come 2019 as the Lord Liveth.

What i am interested in is the fact that FFK is questioned for money that belong to us all, he claimed that he has heart ailment and did not appear in court but he has strength to type what he typed.

My position is very simple and the context is clear. Anybody who think that is the opportunity to go crazy and open a career on my post is free to do so.

One can be so sick not to be able to attend a function but that doesn't mean he cannot go online. Have some sense.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by DedeNkem: 1:14am On Feb 04, 2018
Buhari is a known tribalistic incompetent id*iot who only favors northerners, especially his fulani terrorist immigrant tribe!!

Fulani Terrorists have killed many Nigerians and tribalist buhari never did anything! He didn't summoned any DPO in any area where fulani terrorists slaughtered people!!

IPOB has genuine reason for their peaceful protests. Can you believe, Buhari called IPOB (a peaceful secessionist group who has not killed anyone) a terrorist group? But has never said anything negative or done anything about fulani terrorists who have been slaughtering Nigerians everywhere, while the same id*iot does absolutely nothing!! Except when his fellow fulani terrorists are killed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by DeepSight(m): 1:46am On Feb 04, 2018
PMB doesnt know that this Herdsmen issue will do to him what the alleged Chibok Girls issue did to G E J.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by josephbensonz: 3:01am On Feb 04, 2018
Diz z lyfe 4 humans, in diz miserable kountry so called Nigeria

Nobody can't rest because Tiv pples hve wiped away all de Fulani's in de entire world nw.

Fulani's nw re most prestige dan any other race in diz nation, only God might z our mediator of Tiv situations.
Prayers z de main de key factor in life nd we shall conquer all in through Jesus Christ our Lord.

[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by visionex: 5:48am On Feb 04, 2018
justiz5:

Long live Ndigbo
Long live IPOB
It is good,but Nnamdi KANU knew today wld come warned us yet we despised him

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by EternalTruths: 6:08am On Feb 04, 2018
AntiWailer:

Open another thread for that.

Today it is Tiv.

Tomorrow, it might be Yoruba land.

Southerners should get ready.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by Jnrbaino4real(m): 6:27am On Feb 04, 2018
let me see how Buhari will win Benue state .wicked and tribalistic old corrupt fool
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 04, 2018
Nigeria is a useless country.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 04, 2018
Nigeria is a useless country.and buhari is the worst civilian president we got, real definition of a dullard
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by fortune1968: 6:58am On Feb 04, 2018
willi926:
una never see something. shebi 2019 dey come. make una still vote d clueless one in. grin
Is jona contesting ? cause that's d clueless one dt we know .
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. by willi926(m): 8:30am On Feb 04, 2018
fortune1968:
Is jona contesting ? cause that's d clueless one dt we know .
bubu cluelessness is *10 of oga jona. his cluelessness is legendary angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated / Biden Announces US Presidential Delegation To Attend Tinubu's Inauguration / Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.