Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,784 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub (2415 Views)

Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) / I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer / Nobody Wants To Approach Me Because I Am The 'oga', Can I Still Find A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
I entered this commercial vehicle with this beautiful lady that should be in her late 30's(just guessing from looks). She was just staring specifically at me. I even noticed when I used my side eye to observe. She was just staring all through. I was in front and she was directly behind. Anytime I turn back and try to look at her, she turns her eyes to the other side.

We alighted at the same bus stop. Then we started moving the same direction. This time I was at the back and she in front. She turned back twice to look at me. She was kinda tired......carrying 2 bags.
I looked at her fingers, No ring, then I approached her and said; "Hi". She didn't reply. She didn't even look at my side. Then I said; "Hello". She was still mute and didnt even look at my side. I was like; "am I not human"? "Common, I mean no harm". Then she immediately entered a boutique. I stopped and then I thought maybe it's the 'hard to get' signs she was giving.

I entered the boutique too. She exchanged pleasantries with the lady in the boutique, like they knew each other before. In fact, they knew each other, cos they started gisting.
I saw a fine packet shirt. Told the boutique lady to bring it out. Asked her the price she said 5k.
Shirt wey I dey buy 2500 for yaba. I decided to price it 3500, since na boutique, she said 4500 last. Then this lady I approached now whispered to her.......didn't hear them though, thought she was telling her about me. I just left. She came out and said I should pay 4k. I said 3500 last. She said No, then I left.

Now I'm thinking, why would she do a thing like that? As in, is it hard to say; sorry I'm not interested. I'm married or I have a fiance or something!
It wouldn't have caused me anything to continue talking to her inside the boutique, but I just decided to be a gentle man and not embarrass myself!

My people, how una see am?
Re: Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub by Jamariwolff(f): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
Broke Guys have never ceased to amaze me.

In commercial bus, you're looking for greenlight. Don't you have shame?

Pls get a life.

3 Likes

Re: Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub by greatnaija01: 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
it is a mental problem to assume you know the SIGN All ladies give. NEVER EVER MAKE THAT MISTAKE. Even if she said she was NOT INTERESTED... you are a man just as I am too, WE do not hear WORDS.... grin .... we hear only ACTION.

BRO get yourself a car and have more success to your profile and the Ladies will reduce your stress and APPROACH u.

pp802:
I entered this commercial vehicle with this beautiful lady that should be in her late 30's(just guessing from looks). She was just staring specifically at me. I even noticed when I used my side eye to observe. She was just staring all through. I was in front and she was directly behind. Anytime I turn back and try to look at her, she turns her eyes to the other side.

We alighted at the same bus stop. Then we started moving the same direction. This time I was at the back and she in front. She turned back twice to look at me. She was kinda tired......carrying 2 bags.
I looked at her fingers, No ring, then I approached her and said; "Hi". She didn't reply. She didn't even look at my side. Then I said; "Hello". She was still mute and didnt even look at my side. I was like; "am I not human"? "Common, I mean no harm". Then she immediately entered a boutique. I stopped and then I thought maybe it's the 'hard to get' signs she was giving.

I entered the boutique too. She exchanged pleasantries with the lady in the boutique, like they knew each other before. In fact, they knew each other, cos they started gisting.
I saw a fine packet shirt. Told the boutique lady to bring it out. Asked her the price she said 5k.
Shirt wey I dey buy 2500 for yaba. I decided to price it 3500, since na boutique, she said 4500 last. Then this lady I approached now whispered to her.......didn't hear them though, thought she was telling her about me. I just left. She came out and said I should pay 4k. I said 3500 last. She said No, then I left.

Now I'm thinking, why would she do a thing like that? As in, is it hard to say; sorry I'm not interested. I'm married or I have a fiance or something!
It wouldn't have caused me anything to continue talking to her inside the boutique, but I just decided to be a gentle man and not embarrass myself!

My people, how una see am?

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
I see no green light here. You obviously misunderstood her. How could you have noticed she's been staring at you all the while you were both in the bus when you were on the front seat and she was behind? Were the people behind not supposed to face front? Like you were the one giving her green light, not the other way round. That said, you sound jobless. grin You follow woman from bus enter boutique.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub by XhosaNostra(f): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lol @ she was sitting directly behind you & yet you could see that she was staring. For some reason I'm imagining the rotating eye of a chameleon.

It seems like you're full of yourself. She's staring. So what? Not every look is an invitation for a proposition, as you just found out yourself. Embarrassingly so grin

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
greatnaija01:
it is a mental problem to assume you know the SIGN All ladies give. NEVER EVER MAKE THAT MISTAKE. Even if she said she was NOT INTERESTED... you are a man just as I am too, WE do not hear WORDS.... grin .... we hear only ACTION.

Bro get yourself a car and have more success to your profile and the Ladies will reduce your stress and APPROACH u.

You don't know me bro. Thanks for the advice.

I have a car and a good job. I live alone in a flat. Was tired of driving cos I clubbed last night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
I laugh at the comments though. I already know nairaland, so not surprised grin

So many frustrated young girls that just sit at home doing nothing. Looking for who to bad mouth on nairaland. grin cheesy grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub by blackgold2018(m): 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
pp802:

You don't know me bro. Thanks for the advice.

I have a car and a good job. I live alone in a flat. Was tired of driving cos I clubbed last night
You don't have to say who you are. That was obviously an approach and actions of a broke guy. If she doesn't respond at first.. then leave her alone.
Re: Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
blackgold2018:
You don't have to say who you are. That was obviously an approach and actions of a broke guy. If she doesn't respond at first.. then leave her alone.

OK sir
Re: Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Lol @ she was sitting directly behind you & yet you could see that she was staring. For some reason I'm imagining the rotating eye of a chameleon.

It seems like you're full of yourself. She's staring. So what? Not every look is an invitation for a proposition, as you just found out yourself. Embarrassingly so grin

There's nothing embarrassing there. I'm a man. I should approach a lady, whether she replies or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub by XhosaNostra(f): 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
pp802:

There's nothing embarrassing there. I'm a man. I should approach a lady, whether she replies or not

Good for you.
Re: Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub by STILESGANG: 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
I'm sure the lady thought you are broke. If you had your car with you.. The reaction would have been different
Re: Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub by mikejj(m): 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
grin grin he no fit buy shirt for 5k.e wan toast babe.but sum girls self ehn.
Re: Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
You assumed it
Re: Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub by dingbang(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
But why would you follow a woman you don't know
Re: Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub by Dreydoe(m): 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hahahaha ...

Mine is anytime I end up falling in Love with em dey immediately end up falling out of Love with me.

As in.... Am beginning to think I need to lock up my heart
Re: Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub by chillychill(f): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
Dreydoe:
Hahahaha ...

Mine is anytime I end up falling in Love with em dey immediately end up falling out of Love with me.

As in.... Am beginning to think I need to lock up my heart

Wasere Mr lock up I see u wink
Re: Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin he no fit buy shirt for 5k.e wan toast babe.but sum girls self ehn.

So you go like buy inferior for bigger amount cos of woman!? When u know u can get it far lesser elsewhere!

Alright sir!
Re: Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub by habsydiamond(m): 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ladies of nowadays don turn traffic light wey dey on green light....no wonder some of them dey end up with the wrong guy....the love for money is really killing g our ladies and they can't see this simply because they are blind with money....some of them don use their real husband do boyfriend and end up having boyfriends materials as husbands.. I pity their condition...ooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub by NSK4U(m): 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
[quote author=Jamariwolff post=64756921]Broke Guys have never ceased to amaze me.

Be kind enough.......Why should he be shameful? So somebody in a commercial bus has no hope of having his own car tomorrow?? Would heaven curse a lady if she contributes in making her man financially ok? Obvious d reason of high cases of divorce nowadays, ladies wouldn't want to know of other qualities of their suitors except finance only to get into relationships and marriages with wrong partners.
Re: Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub by ManIzHot: 12:40am On Feb 04, 2018
But wait guys, do you know that most gals have lost great opportunities due to their poverty-minded-ethos about seeing a guy for the first time and believe he his broke esp like the first person that comment! Wait self, do those gals think that all guys love to show off? But one thing i understand lately is that; chicks that come from a comfortable/rich family hardly act that way, most are humble and ready to listen to you, the only senerio where they will act that RED is when you dress like some mushin boys.

Now to you OP, a lady was sited at your back, pls o, do you expect her to be looking back?
Stop fooling yourself i beg
Re: Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub by mikejj(m): 6:26am On Feb 04, 2018
pp802:

So you go like buy inferior for bigger amount cos of woman!? When u know u can get it far lesser elsewhere!

Alright sir!
i fit leave puff puff buy akara
Re: Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 04, 2018
Na cos say you no get car.
Re: Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub by Shayneward1: 7:10am On Feb 04, 2018
Chikita66:
Na cos say you no get car.

With your big forehead, undersized shirt and fake gucci bag.

Pls pls do not accuse someone of poverty, you look like it.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub by Eveezy(m): 8:13am On Feb 04, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Pls get a life.
In reality a broke ass girl that can't fend for herself are the ones quick to call out a broke ass guy.
Be wise!
Re: Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub by tolulashman(m): 8:38am On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Spot on..............I could marry you

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub by Frankicent(m): 9:32am On Feb 04, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Pls get a life.

Sarap your kind do worst

(1) (Reply)

Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? / This Type Of Woman Is Really Worth Fighting For / Us-based Nigerian Engineer Stupefy A Man Who Ridiculed Her On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.