Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc - Technology Market (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc (35273 Views)

SOLD SOLD ::Used Set Of Home Theatre With Woofer And Dvd / Real International Phone Numbers For Websites Verification / Welcome To Alaba International Market: Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 10:22am On Jan 26, 2021
Danhoys:

Your number is not going sir.

My number is always going through. If you can't reach me on call then call me through WhatsApp
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
Phones has become an important part of our life. Same way phone is important is the same way accessories is as well....
Everyone wants there phone to retain its look over time, everyone wants his or her phone to be as it was bought. That is why the need for accessories is mandatory....
Even in the year 2100, phone accessories will never die asks the demand for phone will always be high....
Invest in a business that will stay for a very very long time...

Learn from the best of the best....

Forget all those half baked information you see online... Meet an expert today....
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Pentagon007: 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
Alabaintprice:
Phones has become an important part of our life. Same way phone is important is the same way accessories is as well....
Everyone wants there phone to retain its look over time, everyone wants his or her phone to be as it was bought. That is why the need for accessories is mandatory....
Even in the year 2100, phone accessories will never die asks the demand for phone will always be high....
Invest in a business that will stay for a very very long time...

Learn from the best of the best....

Forget all those half baked information you see online... Meet an expert today....

Bros thank you so much for this thread. I am looking to start up my own accessory business and information from here has been really encouraging because at a point I was beginning to ask myself if this accessory business is still lucrative but am really encouraged and gingered. So much thanks. I'm preparing for NYSC and hope to save up some money and invest into this business. What do you think bro
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
Pentagon007:

Bros thank you so much for this thread. I am looking to start up my own accessory business and information from here has been really encouraging because at a point I was beginning to ask myself if this accessory business is still lucrative but am really encouraged and gingered. So much thanks. I'm preparing for NYSC and hope to save up some money and invest into this business. What do you think bro

It's okay, you can save up for the business or better still while you're serving you can still be selling to your fellow corp members....

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
Do you have 100,000 now and you're looking for something you can in to get good profit?

How much are they selling airpod pro high copy in your area?

When you do that I can give you massive discount and you can make quick money as soon as possible......

I will sell airpod pro 10,000 per piece, you can sell online for 20k or 25k depwnding on how good you can market your your goods

1 Share

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
Do you have 100,000 now and you're looking for something you can in to get good profit?

How much are they selling series 5 apple watch in your area?

When you do that I can give you massive discount and you can make quick money as soon as possible......

I will sell airpod pro 10,000 per piece, you can sell online for 15k or 18k depending on how good you can market your your goods
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
With 100k, decide today where you want to do business... Online or offline.

With 100k you can successfully set up your business online. Selling with more than enough profit. I can help you start up you online shop via Instagram or Facebook and also push sales through Google my business which is also a very powerful tool to run a successful busines online
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
If you seek a price list from me, I'm very sorry I don't give it out until I see you in the market and it will be the day you want to buy goods

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 12:03am On Feb 07, 2021
If you want the list before hand then be ready to pay me 20,000 as my consultation fee. Then you can decide to buy from anywhere you want to.....

I won't stress myself to teach someone then tomorrow you'll go to someone who doesn't know the stress I went through to buy goods from.

Some people can be heartless and unreasonable.

If you need my assistance, pay for it.
I spend time and energy typing, teaching and answering questions,
I'm not a programmed machine.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
I'll teach you how to scale your business from scratch even if you don't know what to sell in phone accessories.....

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
Phone accessories just got interesting. With the new products coming out presently, one can focus on one item and .and as much money as possible.

The truth here is now you don't need to buy everything in phone accessories, just focus in one or two products and you're on you way to tripling that capital within the space of 1 month because these products are hot selling......

Send me a message to know more
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
Phone accessories is a very very profitable business.

Have you imagined buying a charger for 800 and selling for 2000.....

If you sell 5 chargers in a day, guess who will be smiling home with cash..... You my friend.

Come, let me teach you how to scale your business from scratch even if you don't know what to sell in phone accessories.....

I'll let you into an experience of 7 years.....

From a retailer to an apprentice to a brand owner
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 3:25am On Feb 18, 2021
Only a man with experience can pass knowledge

Come and tap into this vast knowledge of phone accessories

Let me teach you how to use just1 product to make good.money this period.

Let me teach you how not to focus on so many products and still be successful
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 3:26am On Feb 18, 2021
As we speak now, there is one item you can invest in and market online that will fetch you a lot of money......due tongue season.....

Chat me up, I have a lot to talk about
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 3:29am On Feb 18, 2021
I'm a busy person and I don't work with time wasters

I won't even give you face.

If you need to consult me you'll make sure that you are ready to start not guessing and because of this I have brought out a measure to filter the serious from the unserious people.

If you need me to lead you on this wonderful journey in phone accessories, from.the beginning till when you can stand on your own you will pay me for consultation even if you buy goods from me.

I'll devote my time.to.you and teach you how to overcome.challenges no matter what it is.
That is why you need a mentor and a guider.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
You can sell in a wholesale accessories market by just focusing on one product only.

That way you can become a wholesaler as well.....

Now for you to know that products that you can focus on to be a wholesaler, you'll have to contact me to know that
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 9:35am On Feb 23, 2021
There is no fast way tomsuccess unless blood money which has a disastrous ending.
Decide today what to I vest your money into.....

Do something that will yield you result in no time...

Invest tomsay in dastoving phone accessories that people all over the country are buying in large quantity..

Double that 100,000 to 200,000...

The truth is that, you must no put your money in phone accessories in general.....

Focus on one or 2 products that sells with high profit..... You're on your way to making money
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 9:36am On Feb 23, 2021
Phone accessories is an investment not a business

A business that will stand the test of time...

As long as phones exist, the sky is big enough to accommodate so many into the business.... .

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2021
Yes

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
In order not to waste your time and my time. Please read this info below

I charge for consultation. Which is 10,000
This enables me to know I'm working with people who wants to go into the business not those who wants to ask me questions and waste my time.

10,000 covers my time, expertise and experience of 7 years from a retailer to and importer and then a brand owner.

Here is my account details

JOEL HI-TECH COMMUNICATIONS
STERLING BANK PLC

Put your name and include BUSINESS consultation
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2021
iPhone accessories is the most profitable business to invest in now.

This is the right time.

Do you know that iPhone has less than 20 models...

Now, do you know that iPhone is used very well in Nigeria.

With just 100,000 you can start selling iPhone accessories

When you're talking about profit..... It's a discussion for another day....

If only you knew...... You will be in my DM now
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 9:02am On Mar 13, 2021
Alabaintprice:
iPhone accessories is the most profitable business to invest in now.

This is the right time.

Do you know that iPhone has less than 20 models...

Now, do you know that iPhone is used very well in Nigeria.

With just 100,000 you can start selling iPhone accessories

When you're talking about profit..... It's a discussion for another day....

If only you knew...... You will be in my DM now
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
iPhones are now available an an extremely cheap price.

Invest in iphones today and be glad you did.

I'm an importer so my rates are the best.

You can compare with any other person
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
iPhone 6plus 64gb 1pcs
iPhone 7 128gb 1pcs
iPhone 6s 128gb 2pcs

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by seproperties(m): 4:56am On Apr 18, 2021
Op ,U are an Inspiration ,I chatted U recently Am coming soonest to meet with U.God Bless U more .
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:10am On May 04, 2021
Still in business
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 12:28pm On May 20, 2021
Still in business....
Run s profitable phone accessories business today with as low as 200.000 for start up
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 9:26am On May 21, 2021
Quality earbuds for wholesale

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 9:26am On May 21, 2021

Sell and make good money... Offline and online

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 9:27am On May 21, 2021
We are still in the busines of phone accessories

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV / Face. cap camera, Wallclock& Bible Cameras at Affordable rates ( 08187740000 ) / Iphones In Stock (Kindly check my last post to know d latest. thanks )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.