Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:40 PM

Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc - Technology Market (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc (35009 Views)

SOLD SOLD ::Used Set Of Home Theatre With Woofer And Dvd / Real International Phone Numbers For Websites Verification / Welcome To Alaba International Market: Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2021
sonofjos:
Your attitude at responding to WhatsApp messages is very discouraging and very unprofessional.
As if we should beg u to be responding? Haba...

Just see it this way, same way you have your message unattended to is the same way I have other messages unattended to because what I do is teach people about a business...
I can only respond to another when I'm done with one person. That is why I try to give ebooks to people but they don't want it. It would have been easier for me to attend to so many people at once.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
Thanks to the mod of this platform.

Finally my main business thread has been restored.

Thank you to you all.....

We continue from where we stopped this time, I push harder

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
You're welcome to make enquiries.

Joel hi-tech communications is available To help
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
We have also gone into Sumec Fireman generator and inverter air conditioner..... Also inverter pumping machine is available
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 8:12am On Jul 22, 2022
Good morning People. What can we do for you today?

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 8:17am On Jul 26, 2022
I still remain your best GO TO for anything concerning phone accessories. So long as nairaland in concerned.

I say it with my full chest

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 8:18am On Jul 26, 2022
Be aware that prices of goods has gone up.
You and I know what is going on so don't be in shock.

But it still doesn't stop you from making your 50%-100% profit on each item.
That's how good phone accessories business is.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:29am On Jul 28, 2022
A digital tutorial will be live for those who wants to go into the accessories business
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by BrotherAjilz: 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
When Bossman?

Alabaintprice:
A digital tutorial will be live for those who wants to go into the accessories business
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
BrotherAjilz:

When Bossman?

By Thursday, it will be available online for those who would want to purchase from the website and those who would want to by directly from whatsapp
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Anyone who gets his or her hand on this ebook that I'm about bringing out now. Hmmmmmm

I won't say much shaa but it will be fully loaded.

I mean, it's just like a Bible. Phone accessories Bible.

Lord have mercy. I literally have to take time off writing so as to do some critical thinking.

Sometimes even the ones I have written I still go back to them to erase and add some more ideas again.

This will be fully loaded.

You literally do need to go learn the business again. Just get the ebook, read and understand. Then you make your move from there.

The only time I come in is when you need to purchase goods. That's the only time you need me.

Brethren in Christ. Just arrange to pocket well because value is coming to you.

9years experience is coming to you.

Make available your money because when this drops, you will understand

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
A glimpse of what is going on here....

There questions, I am taking my time to answer then in a very very simple , self explanatory yet sophisticated way.

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Go online and type this questions .... See the basic answers you'll get.

It's experience over just knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2022
Sumec Fireman generator available.......
Ask for prices

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
All glory to God.

I'm rounding up today

It was a huge success.

This is one project that has taken me months to come up with.

It has been back and forth with this but I can beat my chest and say that I am proud of myself.

All you need to know is in here even secrets you need to know in scaling through is also included

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
My next project will be a compiled list of major trusted importers that you can contact without having to come through me.

The price for that is on a different and it is 100% legit.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:10am On Aug 08, 2022
In my ebook, I put down 4 secrets that should help you in business.

These are things you don't learn outside.

It's only from experience from someone in the line of business that can give you that.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Back cover.....

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Do you know that an original charger just cost ₦1000 that is been sold to you at the rate of ₦2500?

Do you know that a screenguard is only sold at ₦130 but you buy it at ₦700 or more.

Do you also know that an original USB cable is just ₦300 but you buy it at ₦1000?

You think those retailers don't make cool money on a daily basis?

Have you been looking for a business that will stand the test of time?

Search no further. In this book I have given you my 9years experience from a retailer to a wholesaler and a brand owner then a consultant in phone accessories business.

With my experience so far, I have taught 435 people offline and given out 1200 basic start ebooks to interested people.

With a success story from 2019 till date. Those who has crossed part with me and followed what I have taught them are smiling everyday though the journey is not as easy as it seem but every challenge was spelt out.

You can check up phone accessories in Nigeria then look up what comes up in nairaland. I have given back to back updates but now I have decided to make it a full blown ebook that will touch every area concerning phone accessories, how to start up and how to be successful.

Join me in this journey and see yourself succeeding in a business that has a very bright future no matter where you find yourself in this world. Phone accessories business works same way everywhere. It is a global business.

You won't regret getting this ebook.

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
I'm not one that like posting reviews for what I do. Ever since I started on nairaland, I've posted reviews less than 10 since 2018......

That's just the way I am. I don't believe reviews will help youakw a better decision because what works for others may not work for you.

When it comes to business experience and teaching, it will work for everyone so long as the zeal and determination is there....

My ebook has chnaged a lot of people's perspective so far about this business and truth is that ever since I've been selling, people are even more confident to go Into the business.

That's what I have given out. Not just an ebook but an assurance and guide to succeed.

My ebooks works 100%
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Adenex3051(m): 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Pls how can I get a copy of your ebooks
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 10:57am On Aug 18, 2022
Adenex3051:
Pls how can I get a copy of your ebooks

Good morning.
Contact me on WhatsApp through the number below this comment..
Go to my catalogue. You'll see the ebook. Click on the link to make your purchase or rather you chat with me directly for it. Which ever is easy for you
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Sheggun1: 6:25am On Aug 22, 2022
Alabaintprice:
Let me teach you how to make 30k extra with 40k investment in 3days if you have friends that uses iPhone...... This is pure business not a useless online scheme.....
please drop you WhatsApp number....I will like to chat with you
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sheggun1:
please drop you WhatsApp number....I will like to chat with you

Check below this comment
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 5:42am On Aug 23, 2022
Next ebook will contain the phone numbers and shop address of the major importers of Al item under phone accessories.

This is for those who wants to go to the market themselves without any assistance. This will help you massively because all you need do is just get to the market, call the number of anyone you see on the list. Then buy what you need.

This particular ebook will cost money.

One advantage of this particular ebook is that I will tell who sells quality products and who sells ordinary.

You should know why I say you go for quality and ordinary. That is exclusive to those who has gotten my ebook. They know better
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
For those who thinks I'm bluffing when I say I have been doing phone accessories from 2014 till date.

Look closely at this picture. It's dated back July 2014....

If that is not enough proof for you, look at the screw guard behind me. That was when we still had nylon screenguard before the massive move to glass screenguard....

So when I tell you I have a lot of experience to offer to you for a token.... Don't doubt me because unlike others, I have seen and I have conquered.

I beat my chest to say I am the best phone accessories business consultant in Nigeria.....

2 Likes

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
We're still in business
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
Even if I don't post regularly, business is still goiŋg down low key .

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 8:20am On Nov 06, 2022
We're still taking orders

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System / 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV / I Buy Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Other Gift Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.