Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins (38340 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / 8 Men, 2 Women In Police Net For Hacking People’s Accounts In Kano / 8 Men Chase 4 Cows To Death In Osun State, Land In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins by Xisnin(m): 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
DriveByKiller:
not making excuses for the rapists but the NGO should berate the useless father for sending a 13 year old girl to hawk in the streets.
No, caution your fellow rapists to stop the act. Hawking is not an excuse for rape.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins by Xisnin(m): 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
Prechbills:
when females accuse guys of rape falsely.. now when they're really raped they know how it feels
I see you are already having an orgasm at the evil perpetrated by your fellow rapist.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
Xisnin:

I see you are already having an orgasm at the evil perpetrated by your fellow rapist.

young man purchase sense from Amazon and don't ever quote my post again
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
SAMBARRY:
gerarahere.confused being

I won't reply. I'm gonna reserve my comment because we aren't grades on any level... I just ignored you because even the fig tree Jesus cursed is more important than you�
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins by DriveByKiller: 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
Xisnin:

No, caution your fellow rapists to stop the act. Hawking is not an excuse for rape.
The bellowing of another emotional child abuser ranting like a feral forest rat on my post.

Your must be the idiotic father engaged in child labour. Why don't you go for casteration instead of fücking like an imp without pausing to carter for your children?
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins by DriveByKiller: 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
chubinwa:

must u comment? d fact dat u eat 3 square meal a day doesn't min people are nt in penury ova d hardship dis present govt brought upon her people.
dat could b means of dia survival and dey neva told u she doesn't go to skul.
I don't know what the yadi yadi is all about. Rapists are evil. But why is everyone overlooking the father (Xisnin) for exposing his juvenile daughter unprotected?
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins by personnel98(m): 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
why cannot the arrest those people
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins by harriet412(f): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Prechbills:
when females accuse guys of rape falsely.. now when they're really raped they know how it feels

SHUT THE FVCK UP undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins by Sluvist(m): 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
newyorks:
13yr old to survive 8 able bodied men during rape is a pure fallacy and the person reporting it is a chronic liar.arrest him
This lie must have been inherited, it is more than ordinary, nawao.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins by Xisnin(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
DriveByKiller:
I don't know what the yadi yadi is all about. Rapists are evil. But why is everyone overlooking the father (Xisnin) for exposing his juvenile daughter unprotected?

As I said previously, a child hawking on the street does not deserve be raped, caution your fellow
rapist. In a sane society, you and you ilks will be locked up and the key destroyed but here
you still have the opportunity to support your brother's in crime.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins by Xisnin(m): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
newyorks:
13yr old to survive 8 able bodied men during rape is a pure fallacy and the person reporting it is a chronic liar.arrest him

Imbe cile, I know it is too hard for you to process that an 8 year old who is being raped by 8 men survived it.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins by mechanics(m): 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Shameless men.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins by ceragon123: 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
During my NYSC days, I served at a school in a village before Anchau, the HQ of Kubau. I have never been disrespected by children until that year. Little girls will look boldly at you without greetings and remind of the signs You See in grown up girls. Almost all the staff in the school were sleeping with little girls in js, they insisted that the ones in ss classes were too old for them. It was terrible. It was normal for little girls to hang out with adult men on the street streets at any time especially at night.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins by Akomojoe: 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hmmmmmmm!
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins by Osashalom: 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
Imans and rape hardly part ways...
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins by SAMBARRY: 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
Prechbills:

I won't reply. I'm gonna reserve my comment because we aren't grades on any level... I just ignored you because even the fig tree Jesus cursed is more important than you�
dry rants wink

Your subtle curses TOO is as useless as a used menstruation pad wink
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins by DriveByKiller: 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
Xisnin:

As I said previously, a child hawking on the street does not deserve be raped, caution your fellow
rapist. In a sane society, you and you ilks will be locked up and the key destroyed but here
you still have the opportunity to support your brother's in crime.
get castrated or donate your children to primatology or motherless home.

In a sane clime you will be denied the right to reproduce your kind and if you flaunt the law, your children will be taken away and given proper care by concerned institutions.

No child deserves rape, but parents like you who exposed thier children to cover their own failures should be butchered publicly and their corpse left for vultures to pick clean.

Afterall, that child didn't ask to be born when you were fücking like unhinged primates with no plan on how to cater for a family.

Family planning costs lesser than data sub. Get off the phone and do the right thing. Bozo.

Oh... before I forgot, you're as guilty as those rapists if not more, for making her defenceless and exposed at a tender naive age.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins by Eynosaintval(m): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nothing like bareness for this Hausa/northern women. Na so them de born like pigs. Just look them, them go carry belle! Nawao!
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins by AnanseK(m): 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
unbitchable:
Northern media & platforms are being gagged to silence on the perversions of the Islamic clerics & atrocities in the Emirs' palaces. Few external media that try to expose them are equally threatened & oppressed. Hypocrites!

Rubbish
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins by khristal87(m): 7:27am On Feb 05, 2018
newyorks:
What if it happened at different occassions?
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins by khristal87(m): 7:31am On Feb 05, 2018
What do u else would u expect from a region where the age for marriage for ladies is 13 yrs and also supports deeply child marriage? To thrm its a normal thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Court Sentences Man To Death By Hanging For Robbing N3,420 / A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) / Richest Drug Lords Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.