Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Learn How To Start Blogger Apps For Smartphone And Tablet - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn How To Start Blogger Apps For Smartphone And Tablet (278 Views)

Web Design For Smartphone / Phone And Tablet Enbalming / If You Have Smartphone And A Paypal Account. Come And Earn Free Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Start Blogger Apps For Smartphone And Tablet by michenry07(m): 12:12am On Feb 04, 2018
Today, I need to take you on a tour through my iPhone and iPad, and discuss the applications I utilize most in my blogging and online business.
One of the greatest changes that have occurred in my blogging since I started in 2009 is the technology I utilize. In the early days it was all done purely through my old desktop PC (and by old I mean extremely old) and by means of dial-up web.

Things were so straightforward. I began on Blogger and everything that went on my blog was composed specifically into it. Adding pictures or video to my posts were not even something I considered as my internet speed was too slow and my computer not really powerful enough to do anything with them.
Links and Resources on Smartphone and Tablet Apps for Bloggers.

http://myworldexpert..com/2018/02/learn-how-to-start-blogger-apps-for.html

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Mobile App Developer (andriod) / Get 20% Recurring Discount On Dedicated Server Intel Xeon 1230v2 USA - Hostnextr / Send 50,000 Marketing Emails. This Is How!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.