Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? (18978 Views)

How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall / 10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality / 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by na2day2(m): 5:58am On May 09, 2010
platinumnk:

real men would like their women to look natural and clean.
That is what they would wake up to in the morning.
A man that would be savor me in my pjs and also in my pin up dresses smiley

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

platinumnk:

@ topic- avoid Nigerians cheesy

classic self deceit! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by oyinda3(f): 6:11am On May 09, 2010
i think the guys i meet tend to be genuine as well. and i'm genuine
so i agree that u are a reflection of who u attract. cool

or maybe i just filter the in-genuine ones out of my memory as i do not hang around/keep in touch with them long enough to remember them. haha
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by na2day2(m): 6:21am On May 09, 2010
oyinda.:

or maybe i just filter the in-genuine ones out of my memory as i do not hang around/keep in touch with them long enough to remember them. haha

that's why i am genuinely interested in u tongue tongue kiss kiss
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by oyinda3(f): 6:24am On May 09, 2010
dat's u in ur profile? why r u chewing toothpick on a plane/train/bus? lol
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by na2day2(m): 9:37pm On May 16, 2010
oyinda.:

dat's u in your profile? why r u chewing toothpick on a plane/train/bus? lol

is there a ban on toothpicks outside restaurants?
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by no1madman(m): 11:00pm On May 16, 2010
oyinda.:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 18, 2010
You cannot spot something non-existent.  tongue cool
*I know this is old*
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by MrCork26: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2010
Mr Cork <<<<<<<<Genuine Man wink
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by agabaI23(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2010
By checking if he has a rod. Every genuine man has one grin
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by lola4jah(f): 10:33am On Nov 19, 2013
4llerbuntu: you always get what u deserve!!! simples really

you folks always whine and complain, but a lot of pple i know who always go the "victim" route simply are people who dont truly deserve the great people.

for instance, u meet people who know that deep down they do not connect with anybody, lack that human ability to connect on many levels, simply cannot go out of their way to be really nice to folks around them (always having this "im gonna be taken for granted" mentality)

thing is most folks can sense things about others, but may just not be able to express their intuitions

waiting for Mr/mrs perfect is quite alright but how close are you to perfect anyway?
you expect someone to come into your life to simply fall in love with you so much that he/she will simply accept EVERY wart and pockmark in you physically, emotionally etc.

have u even tried to smoothen the potholes in your own personality? TRIED TO BE TRULY BEAUTIFUL INSIDE?

U GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!!! PERIOD
y always waitin 4 mr or miss perfect,it so funny,u r waitin 4 a guy 2 b perfect 4 u,hve u eva sat down and ask urself if u are also perfect 4 any guy dat wil com knocking,u dnt knw if he also z lookin 4 miss perfect
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by Youngpo413: 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
harakiri: Birds of the same feather shall always flock together.A decent lady will always end up with the man that fits her.A LovePeddler and gold digger will always end up with the men that suit them.

Any woman that says it's hard to find a "good man" is a bad woman herself.

End of!

Discussion!

Good one!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? / 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back / Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.