Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:37 AM

Jite Felicites With Delta State PDP Chairman Esiso On His Birthday. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jite Felicites With Delta State PDP Chairman Esiso On His Birthday. (1192 Views)

Kogi State PDP Governorship Primaries Updates / Atiku, Okowa Meet With Delta Traditional Rulers At Government House Asaba (pics) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jite Felicites With Delta State PDP Chairman Esiso On His Birthday. by HenryUbus12345(m): 2:49am On Feb 04, 2018
The Executive Chairman of Udu Local Government Hon Chief Jite Brown , has Congratulated the Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party PDP, Olorogun Barr Kingsley Esiso on his Birthday celebration.

According to the Executive Chairman of Udu Local Government "Today, I join other Deltans in wishing our amiable and indefatigable PDP Chairman Delta State , Olorogun Barr Kingsley Esiso a Happy Birthday. I thank God for your life as you mark yet another birthday today and may celebration never depart from your life".

The Statement added;"My fervent prayer is that let the good Lord continue to grant you sound health, long life and wisdom to carry on with your duties as the Chairman of the biggest and formidable Political party in Nigeria. Congratulations".

Re: Jite Felicites With Delta State PDP Chairman Esiso On His Birthday. by pyyxxaro: 7:35am On Feb 04, 2018
Political thieves everywhere undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Elect Consensus Candidate For 2019 Presidential Election (PICS) / Bukola Saraki Called The Sister Of Angela, Youth Corper Killed By A Policeman / Police Slap Me, Beat Me, Shot At Me, Fayose Weeps As He Cried Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.