Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

"You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members (19491 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Visits Kaduna RCCG Members Freed From Kidnappers / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today / RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by americanson: 3:11am On Feb 04, 2018
Pastor Adeboye, the Redeem general overseer, urges members to get their PVC

See attached.

You must all go and collect your permanent Voters Card at the various centers.
Your power to determine your future lies in that card.

@PastorEAAdeboye

https://mobile.twitter.com/rccghq/status/959657212732993537

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by Paperwhite(m): 3:50am On Feb 04, 2018
Ehen! shocked To vote Buhari again? Adeboye also contributed to the present mess we're today. undecided

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 04, 2018
I thought the power to determine future lies tithing and seed sowing? grin

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by Originalsly: 5:38am On Feb 04, 2018
Hmmm......why should I pray when my future power is all in PVC?...all these years I wasted time praying to God and giving Him tithes. MOG? ....more like GOM to me.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by Tolumiide: 5:47am On Feb 04, 2018
thank you sir.

6 Likes

Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by Samsimple(m): 7:51am On Feb 04, 2018
INEC don pay dis one to convince e member to stop political apathy... must he still call God name abi is there anywhere in the bible where God took part in politics... i weep for this nation

7 Likes

Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by ezeonline2(m): 8:03am On Feb 04, 2018
Before nko..... Some people need to get their butts kicked cheesy

5 Likes

Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by lereinter(m): 8:07am On Feb 04, 2018
Jehovah is my life and future

thank God the Bible can also be read in English

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by kocvalour(m): 8:41am On Feb 04, 2018
hahahaha rolling balls

if Buhari wins come 2019 then it's all over.

even Saarki and em fellow BMC go enter yabaleft due to hardship.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by akeentech(m): 8:54am On Feb 04, 2018
YES, COLLECT YOUR PVC AND SEE MY PROFILE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by holutee(m): 8:55am On Feb 04, 2018

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by indoorscholar(m): 8:55am On Feb 04, 2018
He could just pray. Or maybe its God's will
Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by Partnerbiz(f): 8:55am On Feb 04, 2018
Why do i feel elections will be rigged?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by slicco: 8:55am On Feb 04, 2018
Tolumiide:
thank you sir.
Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 04, 2018
LET'S DO IT AGAIN!.....

PMB till 2023!!

PMB FOR LIFE!!!

wailers, y'all crying already on my comment ?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:56am On Feb 04, 2018
They should collect SENSE too and pay tithes to the poor instead of the Church...

GullibleSheepleAttack incoming grin

2 Likes

Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by EweduAfonja(f): 8:56am On Feb 04, 2018
kocvalour:
hahahaha rolling balls

Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by Hardewarlee(m): 8:56am On Feb 04, 2018
Let's do it again
Likes For Daddy Adeboye , Shares for Buhari

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by shammah1(m): 8:57am On Feb 04, 2018
True but certainly not to vote for any pastor from RGGC & his fulani slave master

2 Likes

Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by kocvalour(m): 8:57am On Feb 04, 2018
modelmike7:
LET'S DO IT AGAIN.....
PMB till 2023!!!

if I tear you slap eh

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by Andrewgame42: 8:57am On Feb 04, 2018
Southerners are stupid people! They won't get their PVC because they think they are better and more educated than us ... We make you underestimate us only to deal with you after, it will happen again!
We don't even need southeast vote, they won't be able to vote ,they don't have PVC
Northern Nigeria is Nigeria

Meanwhile
Sai baba till 2023

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by SleekyPosh(m): 8:58am On Feb 04, 2018
Originalsly:
Hmmm......why should I pray when my future power is all in PVC?...all these years I wasted time praying to God and giving Him tithes. MOG? ....more like GOM to me.

Please kindly permit me to give kudos to ur sharp and tech sense of reasoning...The Sheeples will never sit down to analyse and come to thought like this..

#theMirroreffect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by Badonasty(m): 8:58am On Feb 04, 2018
americanson:
Pastor Adeboye, the Redeem general overseer, urges members to get their PVC

See attached.

https://mobile.twitter.com/rccghq/status/959657212732993537

If all southerners get their pvc I believe we can out vote the north

2 Likes

Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by Etuagievin(m): 8:58am On Feb 04, 2018
PVC don't determine our future .

2 Likes

Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 04, 2018
The church is beginning to wake up. Pastor Benny Hinn already said it, the church would shape the political destiny of Nigeria.
#ChristiansArise

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by MrImole: 8:58am On Feb 04, 2018
Paperwhite:
Ehen! shocked To vote Buhari again? Adeboye also contributed to the present mess we're today. undecided

How did he do that?

1 Like

Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 04, 2018
kocvalour:
hahahaha rolling balls

even Saarki and em fellow BMC go enter yabaleft due to hardship.

We keep thanking God Oga Jona never won, we would have relocated to Uganda by now!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by felixix(m): 8:59am On Feb 04, 2018
Time to kick Dulladinho out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 04, 2018
kocvalour:

if I tear you slap eh
Eh ya, you can slap yasef
Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by SleekyPosh(m): 8:59am On Feb 04, 2018
Samsimple:
INEC don pay dis one to convince e member to stop political apathy... must he still call God name abi is there anywhere in the bible where God took part in politics... i weep for this nation

grin grin grin
Re: "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members by Agimor(m): 9:00am On Feb 04, 2018
Etuagievin:
PVC don't determine our future .
It'sa way to go. By hook or by crook bubu must relinquish that post come 2019.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Handle Dating And Sexual Purity / Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil / The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.