Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? (15687 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. / Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by pocohantas(f): 8:53am On Feb 04, 2018
collinsfhk:

Approach? Remember dis is her side of d story. Mind u, she is a proud person nd such pple ar defensive, always tries to cover every trace of blame. However, I doubt if she has any problem wit approach

You conclude she is proud from HER SIDE OF THE STORY?
Then you suddenly remember all this talk because I gave my advice with same story?

Approach is very important. There is how someone will tell you something, you won't even know when you'll wash boxers join...

I was talking to a loved one recently, I said something and he told me not to repeat such again...with laughter though. I wasn't fooled by the laughter. I could have gotten unnecessarily defensive over such, maybe create a thread with my side of story...but with the way he said it, only a mad woman will shout over it. I gave one or two explanations, he didn't buy it...so, I said "yes brother, I done hear you". We laughed over it...APPROACH!!!

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Slaye: 9:15am On Feb 04, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm kuku a lazy girl before so I don't think he'll want to try it with me.

Imagine the arrogance in doing it. Dropping the heap on the floor and telling her to make herself useful.
If na me I go just vex use all the clothes clean fan. Such guts, mtcheew.

So what are you useful for if you cannot help with chores? What are you offering your bf in return? Nah only to spread your legs you sabi?

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 04, 2018
Slaye:

So what are you useful for if you cannot help with chores? What are you offering your bf in return? Nah only to spread your legs you sabi?

grin cheesy Abi o cheesy

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by makydebbie(f): 9:22am On Feb 04, 2018
Slaye:

Speak on behalf of the females in your family and stop disturbing me.

4 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Slaye: 9:24am On Feb 04, 2018
efesodje:

grin cheesy Abi o cheesy

Shuwo I tire of bro. All these indomie generation girls self. 95% have nothing useful to offer apart from sex and they seem to forget sex is available anywhere anytime, nothing special, it's for sale! Go lekki make you see runs girls when fine like Juliet abrahim, a night 15k, get one place for owerri, wether na first Bank abi first line them they call the place I don forget, I go ask again ; if you see girls there my guy, you fit pour alone before you even do the main thing. grin

So like I said, apart from sex, 95% of indomie girls are useless.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Slaye: 9:30am On Feb 04, 2018
makydebbie:
Speak on behalf of the females in your family and stop disturbing me.

Shut up mumu, the females in my family are well educated, with proper moral values, well mannered with good courtesy and are more successful than you will ever be or anyone female in your family, not you Bush okoko girl insulting people's family online for no reason because you are butt hurt with the truth and your dimwitted piece of gang banging shit filled brain couldn't think of anything useful; it's quite evident your mother failed at your up bringing, useless girl disturbing nairaland with your useless comments that add no value to mankind, you should be sold to ritualists, maybe your head will yield something useful, you and that useless aba Bush girl sekxyqueen.

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by makydebbie(f): 9:36am On Feb 04, 2018
Slaye:

Shut up mumu, the females in my family are well educated, with proper moral values, well mannered with good courtesy and are more successful than you will ever be or anyone female in your family, not you Bush okoko girl insulting people's family online for no reason because you are butt hurt with the truth and your dimwitted piece of gang banging shit filled brain couldn't think of anything useful; it's quite evident your mother failed at your up bringing, useless girl disturbing nairaland with your useless comments that add no value to mankind, you should be sold to ritualists, maybe your head will yield something useful, you and that useless aba Bush girl sekxyqueen.

k

8 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by makydebbie(f): 9:40am On Feb 04, 2018
Isn't it funny how someone will be pained by just a statement? cheesy

It is really sad how someone can be fustrated this early morning. Life must be hard. I thank God for my life, I cannot be caught dead exchanging words with frustrated fellows this early morning.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by donstan18: 9:47am On Feb 04, 2018
Slaye:

Gee, you'v started again!
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Slaye: 9:48am On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

Gee, you'v started again!

grin lol bro this NL girls are annoying me,!

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by donstan18: 9:50am On Feb 04, 2018
Slaye:

grin lol bro this NL girls are annoying me,!

Lol, you shouldn't have brawled her, she was real to tell her type, she didn't pretend, or you like fake ladies that pretend online cheesy
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by mctowel01: 10:00am On Feb 04, 2018
midolian:
Washing a boifrnd's cloth does not prove you are hardworking and neither does it guarantee he will marry you eventually..

Personally, I dont support doing that..if you wash out of your own volition, fine! but if he insists on you doing so for him, dont.

Dont because of husband scarcity turn yourself into one guy's slave. If you were my daughter, .....(lemme stop here angry )
I concur. what rubbish. That guy must be mad and the girl must be madder if she washes that cloth. Is she a slave?

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by mctowel01: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2018
Liliyann:
Never ever assume the role of a wife when you are still dating. what is the assurance that he will marry you at the end of the day?
I never wash my cloth finish na another man cloth I go dey wash. Nonsense!!

Broke guys and their stupid mentality.
Even though you re right that she is not meant to wash the clothes, you didn't make any sense, correlating this with broke people. No sense atall!
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by mctowel01: 10:07am On Feb 04, 2018
Lamzee:
The guy should have make an attempt to wash the clothes, then if the GF did not join him, that's when he should react
WHY Is it not his clothes? Is she his slave? what nonsense?

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Alum34(m): 10:14am On Feb 04, 2018
Moses247:
Hehehe like Wetin my new date asked me.
told her to help me clean d plasma and the home theater before she go.......and she asked why would she do that?? and that we don married??
Na so I ask her? Wetin come be ur input for d relationship ?? I just transferred 20k to ur account because u needed help* why can't u help with just cleaning?? to summary it all.... I go soon break up with her probably next week . I nor de for That kind Mumu relationship. sex is cheap if that's all u can offer...lol
You get sense, feminism done enter our women head wella. They are going crazy this days.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Alum34(m): 10:16am On Feb 04, 2018
Girls and their femenist action this days is getting out of hand, they will know how to plead for help when they are broke. But to reciprocate na wahala,they think na only sex man the chop.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Moses247(m): 10:28am On Feb 04, 2018
I wish we could go back to those days....when our mothers no dare tell our papa's say Dem no fit wash clothes. all this Feminist mentality is going to destroy alot of girls..no marriage for Dem. no man go marry u with this attitude
we know Wetin we want, we go only chop u(feminist) while it Last. but we know d type we gonna Marry at last. we know lol....

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 04, 2018
Slaye:

Shuwo I tire of bro. All these indomie generation girls self. 95% have nothing useful to offer apart from sex and they seem to forget sex is available anywhere anytime, nothing special, it's for sale! Go lekki make you see runs girls when fine like Juliet abrahim, a night 15k, get one place for owerri, wether na first Bank abi first line them they call the place I don forget, I go ask again ; if you see girls there my guy, you fit pour alone before you even do the main thing. grin

So like I said, apart from sex, 95% of indomie girls are useless.

Don't mind those lazy ass confused mofos grin cheesy
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by makydebbie(f): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2018
Moses247:
I wish we could go back to those days....when our mothers no dare tell our papa's say Dem no fit wash clothes. all this Feminist mentality is going to destroy alot of girls..no marriage for Dem. no man go marry u with this attitude
we know Wetin we want, we go only chop u(feminist) while it Last. but we know d type we gonna Marry at last. we know lol....
This one na boyfriend and girlfriend not husband and wife. If na husband and wife we go understand.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Moses247(m): 10:38am On Feb 04, 2018
makydebbie:
This one na boyfriend and girlfriend not husband and wife. If na husband and wife we go understand.
Story..Story.......any house chores u can't do for ur boyfriend eh u can't do it with ur husband as well. it takes practice, it's like saying mummy don't teach me how to cook. I will do that when I get married.......so spare d story.

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Khonifer: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2018
Lol... Scum behavior cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Slaye: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, you shouldn't have brawled her, she was real to tell her type, she didn't pretend, or you like fake ladies that pretend online cheesy

Lol nor mind the Bush okoko Ghana girl jawe.

You don see that wolfstein game?
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by makydebbie(f): 10:41am On Feb 04, 2018
Moses247:

Story any house chores u can't do for ur boyfriend.u can't do with ur husband.....spare me d next page of brainwashing.
Because I'm dating a guy, I'm entitled to do his chores. grin

Why do guys complain when ladies feel entitled to their money? Anyway this is nairaland, what am I even expecting again.

6 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by hardeysola(m): 10:43am On Feb 04, 2018
Tbh, Every guy will want to enjoy such thing at first.
it happens to me but she told me when she's not my wife yet .but she wunt stop cleaning the house , cook, mob and everything other thing exept washing my clothes. and i am cool with it. cox i know she's not the lady type.there was a day she came with her sister, I just told her , honey help me wash this... she dint hesitate to do it
other time when I was not feeling fine. she will do it

so the guy shouldn't see it as mandatory for his girlfriend wash his clothes.

We've been dating since 2013 and will be having our nikkai soon

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by donstan18: 10:44am On Feb 04, 2018
Slaye:

Lol nor mind the Bush okoko Ghana girl jawe.
You don see that wolfstein game?
Lol, leave Debbie abeg grin no kill one of the plain babe wee we get here cheesy
Wolfstein? No oo, how dope? new one?
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by donstan18: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2018
makydebbie:

Why do guys complain when ladies feel entitled to their money? Anyway this is nairaland, what am I even expecting again.

Ofwhich a lady should help her spouse do chores just for money cheesy
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Moses247(m): 10:52am On Feb 04, 2018
hardeysola:
Tbh, Every guy will want to enjoy such thing at first.
it happens to me but she told me when she's not my wife yet .but she wunt stop cleaning the house , cook, mob and everything other thing exept washing my clothes. and i am cool with it. cox i know she's not the lady type.there was a day she came with her sister, I just told her , honey help me wash this... she dint hesitate to do it
other time when I was not feeling fine. she will do it

so the guy shouldn't see it as mandatory for his girlfriend wash his clothes.

We've been dating since 2013 and will be having our nikkai soon
are u not satisfied with d ones she did?? some of Dem Here no wan do anything all in d name of we ain't married yet but na to spread leg collect money. lazy ass babies Dem lol
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Slaye: 10:52am On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, leave Debbie abeg grin no kill one of the plain babe wee we get here cheesy

Wolfstein? No oo, how dope? new one?

Yes na. Guy. Super dope

Choi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3QDawbMx-U

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770/AMD FX-8350 or better.
GPU: Nvidia GTX 770 4GB/AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB or better.
RAM: 8GB.
Storage: 55GB.

Na that nvidia 4GB VRAM they stop me! cry my VRAM size na 2GB. Choi, just be like say ma throway ma laptop cry
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by makydebbie(f): 10:56am On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

Ofwhich a lady should help her spouse do chores just for money cheesy

Na dem sabi. The only time I can approve this rubbish is when a lady has only sex to offer, then it's either the boyfriend decides to let her go or make her useful. But on no occasion should a guy say it's my obligation as his girlfriend to do his chores, or a girlfriend to his money. My own policy.

I don't do boyfriend issh, but if my boyfriend needs help with his clothes, I'll just help him take it to the dry cleaner.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by ReinaFarine: 10:57am On Feb 04, 2018
Iseoluwani:
All of u telling her to dump the guy something is legally wrong with u.

The guy wants a real wife material not indomie material.... Lazy ass motherf**ker

u are useless and not fit for the master use

So washing a man's cloth is now out of relationship.. U are really not well.. I won't be surprised u will have ego problem with him

And if that guy continue courting u all in the name of love. Then he is legally mad

Me self, I want an husband material, when you come better bring extra cloth, I want you to build an extra balcony in my house... After that, I want to change my roof... I'm tired of this one...

I'm thinking of my painting job too...
Hope you can tile my house, my kitchen tile is not so 'it' anymore...

I have plumbing issues too... I just want yo go for some mani-pedi session with my girl friends
Can you handle all that or.. I should return the dirty slap to you back...

I don't think she has any problem with washing his clothes and the clothes of his while genealogy from ADAM..
If he had something very important to do, why the hell not, I'll wash because I'm free and I want to relieve his stress...
But he wants to stroll AND he dumped the clothes on me (the height of the disrespect)... I CAME to visit him because I was stressed and wanted a little lovey dovey alone time with my man..

There is a respectful way of saying babe, can you join me wash ineor two shirts?

Op break up with the fool... I don turn dumping ground for him dirty clothes oh!!

That's how your dad dumps.cloth on your mother when she wants to rest bah? Marriage material my ass... I thought I read she cooked for him?

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by pocohantas(f): 10:59am On Feb 04, 2018
makydebbie:

You dey mind them?
Wicked, selfish generation, all of them...male and females.

If this thread was the lady asking him for money in such rude manner, can all these hypocrites swear with their erection that their comments won't have been on how Naija girls like money?
And how he should go make money and watch girls flock around him.

Would any of them ask him what he offers aside his prick and tell him to be a husband material by donating cash?hypocrites!!

That's why they keep meeting 95% ladies that offer just sex, but the women in their family are always, always...exempted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by donstan18: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2018
Slaye:

Yes na. Guy. Super dope

Choi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3QDawbMx-U

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770/AMD FX-8350 or better.
GPU: Nvidia GTX 770 4GB/AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB or better.
RAM: 8GB.
Storage: 55GB.

Na that nvidia 4GB VRAM they stop me! cry my VRAM size na 2GB. Choi, just be like say ma throway ma laptop cry

Fvckk grin grin trailer dope scara.

This lines de burst my head People ignite the revolution you want to

55 fvcking storage GB VRAM, too high, but dope cheesy
Dope brO, u too American game oo. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. / Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup / Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.