Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,074 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:27 AM

PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? (15476 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. / Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Slaye: 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:
u love good tinzscheesy.na cape Verde my former Governor comrade oshiobaba get im wifecheesy.

Wow you don mean it, i thought they said she was from Ethiopia?
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
Slaye:

Ethiopia ke? cheesycheesy.Lara Oshiomole is from Cape Verde. Its like the lady dey give am peace of mind cos ever since dem marry we never hear any single gbege about dem for papers. I do know for certainty that oshiomole love dat lady die cos anywhere he goes he always love flaunting her about cheesy.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by sekxyqueen(f): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
Slaye:

I will appreciate if you stop the mentions..you are spamming my mentions..

thanks in addy cool
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Viicfuntop(f): 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
FuckingSteel:

- cheesy Is this how you wanna help me fůcking grow up? cheesy Seems you had a fůcking horrible time on yo last blòwjob session cos you type like a còcksucker! Listen Up bītch. ...it's ma bloodyfūcking cyberspace and you ain't got no opinion aii ... Your family tree must be a fůcking cactus , cos you all are bunch of pricks! undecided . Shu! No go suck some coçks.

You see why I say you are a dumb person. I mean you can’t even think about a lame joke, so you had to go steal one from the internet. How do you know how a cocksuucker types? Is that how your mother replies your messages?

Listen, baby pillock, I got every fuccking right to type whatever I want to type because your mother obviously did a bad job in raising you and I won’t blame her. When you live in a ghetto, you don’t really have much say on how the environment affects you. You quoted me first so your opinion doesn’t count.

Now take your lame ass jokes and recite them to your mother. Maybe, just maybe, she would reduce the number of men she opens her leg for everyday.

You are a living prove that abortion should be legalized. Fuckkkkinnnnggg Bastard

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Slaye: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:
Ethiopia ke? cheesycheesy.Lara Oshiomole is from Cape Verde. Its like the lady dey give am peace of mind cos ever since dem marry we never hear any single gbege about dem for papers. I do know for certainty that oshiomole love dat lady die cos anywhere he goes he always love flaunting her about cheesy.

Lol e use jazz tie her. We know the koko
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
Slaye:

Lol e use jazz tie her. We know the koko
haha since when we men don dey use Decimal 10:10 cheesy? . Na women dey use dat stuff not we guyscheesy. D only way we charm women na to use moneycheesy. Apart frm money,oshiomole has a sort of personality that make women to get weak at the knees when they see him. Forget about those ladies wey dey call am uglycheesy.ladies do crush on him real hardcheesy.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Slaye: 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:
haha since when we men don dey use Decimal 10:10 cheesy? . Na women dey use dat stuff not we guyscheesy. D only way we charm women na to use moneycheesy. Apart frm money,oshiomole has a sort of personality that make women to get weak at the knees when they see him. Forget about those ladies wey dey call am uglycheesy.ladies do crush on him real hardcheesy.

. Which kind personality when monkey get when go make me like am, ayam nor understanding

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
Slaye:

. Which kind personality when monkey get when go make me like am, ayam nor understanding
i mean d babes na cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Chigorkizz(m): 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
makydebbie:
Speak on behalf of the females in your family and stop disturbing me.

so Na To Just Open Leg U Sabi?
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by FuckingSteel: 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
Viicfuntop:

[s]You see why I say you are a dumb person. I mean you can’t even think about a lame joke, so you had to go steal one from the internet. How do you know how a cocksuucker types? Is that how your mother replies your messages?
Listen, baby pillock, I got every fuccking right to type whatever I want to type because your mother obviously did a bad job in raising you and I won’t blame her. When you live in a ghetto, you don’t really have much say on how the environment affects you. You quoted me first so your opinion doesn’t count.
Now take your lame ass jokes and recite them to your mother. Maybe, just maybe, she would reduce the number of men she opens her leg for everyday.[/s]

You are a living prove(Proof) that abortion should be legalized. Fuckkkkinnnnggg Bastard
Is this a fůcking diss?
hahahahaha! grin

Fůcking Cocksuckėr! ...Just like yo whòre mom. grin

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by FuckingSteel: 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
-ViicfunWhorè grin grin
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Viicfuntop(f): 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
FuckingSteel:

Is this a fůcking diss?
hahahahaha! grin

Fůcking Cocksuckėr! ...Just like yo whòre mom grin

Common you know that’s not true. She didn’t raise mannerless children.
Your own mother, didn’t just raise mannerless idiots, she raised a society boy child.

Now little boy, run along and go be a good boy from now on. I could look for a rehab center for your mother. When you use too much curse words around your children, people like you are the product, the society is trying to eradicate. Go to bed and wake up a good child
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Viicfuntop(f): 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
FuckingSteel:

-ViicfunWhorè grin grin

You should have mentioned the full name. Don’t tell me cowardness also runs in the family. Stop disgracingyour family on this forum. Just because you are jobless doesn’t mean you should use your free time in being stupid. Give a break from stupidity.

Now go look for some blocks to carry tomorrow.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by FuckingSteel: 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
Viicfuntop:

[s]Common you know that’s not true. She didn’t raise mannerless children.
Your own mother, didn’t just raise mannerless idiots, she raised a society boy child.
Now little boy, run along and go be a good boy from now on. I could look for a rehab center for your mother. When you use too much curse words around your children, people like you are the product, the society is trying to eradicate. Go to bed and wake up a good child[/s]

-Viicfunwhòre! cheesy At least if you wanna Fůcking choose "Hoèing" as a career..Be a fůcking rich/expensive hoė cheesy. Not a fůcking miserable cheap one.. SCROUNGY HÒ!

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by FuckingSteel: 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
Viicfuntop:

[s]You should have mentioned the full name. Don’t tell me cowardness also runs in the family. Stop disgracingyour family on this forum. Just because you are jobless doesn’t mean you should use your free time in being stupid. Give a break from stupidity.
Now go look for some blocks to carry tomorrow.[/s]

- Viicfunwhore! grin you know your hands shouldn't be on your Fuckin key pads now ey...? It should b working on your source of income - GIVING A SLOPPY HEADS TO BLAK COCKS cheesy cheesy .
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Viicfuntop(f): 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
FuckingSteel:

-Viicfunwhòre! cheesy At least if you wanna Fůcking choose "Hoèing" as a career..Be a fůcking rich/expensive hoė cheesy. Not a fůcking miserable cheap one.. SCROUNGY HÒ!

Do you know how i identify silly guys like you on this forum? Those are the ones that can’t clapback without resulting to slut shaming.
Do you think calling me a hoe or worst hurts? Obviously I have said some truth about you, that’s why you keep crossing my words.

See little boy child, this is getting boring. Go to sleep. It is better to trade words with someone capable of clapping back intelligently, not someone who hides behind italics. Small boy.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Viicfuntop(f): 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
FuckingSteel:

- Viicfunwhore! grin you know your hands shouldn't be on your Fuckin key pads now ey...? It should b working on your source of income - GIVING A SLOPPY HEADS TO BLAK COCKS cheesy cheesy .

Pls give it some effort. I am actually irritated that you are this stupid. I mean you have already stolen jokes from the internet, why don’t you continue
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by FuckingSteel: 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
Viicfuntop:

[s]Do you know how i identify silly guys like you on this forum? Those are the ones that can’t clapback without resulting to slut shaming.
Do you think calling me a hoe or worst hurts? Obviously I have said some truth about you, that’s why you keep crossing my words.
See little boy child, this is getting boring. Go to sleep. It is better to trade words with someone capable of clapping back intelligently, not someone who uses hides behind italics. Small boy.[/s]

-This doesn't change the Fůcking fact that you ain't a fůcking cheap Hó....yer know wink . I'll Fůcking pay twice for your services cheesy . I'LL BE NEEDING A SLOPPY HEAD ON TUESDAY...How much? *remember...I'll Fůcking pay twice
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by FuckingSteel: 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Pls give it some effort. I am actually irritated that you are this stupid. I mean you have already stolen jokes from the internet, why don’t you continue

-Your hands type so Fůcking fast cheesy I do Fůcking hope you could jerk me off at that frequency cheesy Viicfunwhore
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Viicfuntop(f): 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
FuckingSteel:

-This doesn't change the Fůcking fact that you ain't a fůcking cheap Hó....yer know wink . I'll Fůcking pay twice for your services cheesy . I'LL BE NEEDING A SLOPPY HEAD ON TUESDAY...How much? *remember...I'll Fůcking pay twice

Isn’t your family into incest? Why don’t you call your mother, maybe she can sell her wrappers in the village and use the money to come to where’ve ghetto you are.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Viicfuntop(f): 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
FuckingSteel:

Isn’t your family into incest? Why don’t you call your mother, maybe she can sell her wrappers in the village and use the money to come to wherever ghetto you are.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Viicfuntop(f): 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
FuckingSteel:

-Your hands type so Fůcking fast cheesy I do Fůcking hope you could jerk me off at that frequency cheesy Viicfunwhore

Stale. Try better
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by FuckingSteel: 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Viicfuntop:

[s]Isn’t your family into incest? Why don’t you call your mother, maybe she can sell her wrappers in the village and use the money to come to wherever ghetto you are[/s].

-Just name your Fůcking price for "SLOPPY HEAD PREMIUM" smiley .Viicfunwhore
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by FuckingSteel: 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
gringringringringrin
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Viicfuntop(f): 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
FuckingSteel:

-Just name your Fůcking price for "SLOPPY HEAD PREMIUM" smiley .Viicfunwhore

You are just so stupid. I feel stupid that I reduced myself to be arguing with someone like you. I just checked your profile. Not suprised. Society boy.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by FuckingSteel: 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
Viicfuntop:

[s]You are just so stupid. I feel stupid that I reduced myself to be arguing with someone like you. I just checked your profile. Not suprised. Society boy.[/s]

-Name your fůcking price please cheesy cheesy
_________ grin

-Merchant: Viicfunwhore
-Service Required: SLOPPY HEAD
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by FuckingSteel: 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
gringrin
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
Back to the topic. I ain't washing shiit!
Unless he has a washing machine, or he decides to arrange his dirty clothes in a laundry bag then I can take it home, pour it into my machine wash and blow dry. Package his clothes give am back.
But to head to his bathroom and start washing? Count me out.

Washing his clothes does not guarantee marriage. No wonder some ladies always cry, their bf used and dump them.

Na so e dey take start. Use her like house girl finish, then wake-up one day and he says he's no longer feeling the relationship.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by fuckpro: 4:33am On Feb 05, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm kuku a lazy girl before so I don't think he'll want to try it with me.

Imagine the arrogance in doing it. Dropping the heap on the floor and telling her to make herself useful.
If na me I go just vex use all the clothes clean fan. Such guts, mtcheew.
...Daddy's pet and mummy handbag spoken in character
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by makydebbie(f): 6:17am On Feb 05, 2018
fuckpro:
...Daddy's pet and mummy handbag spoken in character
Lol, just mummy's pet.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by David160(m): 6:29am On Feb 05, 2018
Come on carry that clothe sharp sharp... You fit Bleep am as if you be his wife but u no fit wash clothe Abi
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by kobarney(m): 7:59am On Feb 05, 2018
OneCorner:
Today on Link Up With Dan, We have a lady that is a stateof confusion as she has this to share with us.
Dear Dan,
From ****, I'm writing this with so much anger right now. But first I want to share my little story. I have been dating this guy for quite some months now. He was the love of my life and my perfect twin when we first met. There was no place or event he wanted to attend that he wouldn’t go with me… Same with mine. We were inseparable. We were best friends and had so much love for each other. Just few weeks ago I traveled to see him since I haven’t been to his new place since his transfer at work. I had planned to have the best of a crazy weekend of fun, hot sex and more outings. I was prepared for the fun but never the fight. Our first fight ever began the next day after I arrived. I woke up, made breakfast while he was still asleep and then went to serve my baby in bed. Just after eating, he started picking out his dirty clothes out of the clean ones he had. Just while I turned on the TV to watch, my boyfriend dumped his heap of clothes on the chair and told me to go wash while he strolls out. And I turned and asked what that meant? Only for him to tell me, I’ve been having a great stay and it’s time to work and I bluntly told him No. I definitely wasn’t going to wash his clothes. We’re just dating, I am not his house help or wife. I told him and walked off to sleep.With anger he stormed out of the house, called me later that day to get out before he returns. Guys, what did I dowrong? am I supposed to wash his clothes when his hands are not broken? He wants to end the relationship but I love him badly.What do I do? Are girls supposed to do wifey duties for boyfriends?
Please help me, ‘cus I am really confused.

http://www..ng/others/please-help-boyfriend-wants-wash-clothes

see this one o... you already did wife duties which is cool though, or was it because it was the sweet part of wife duty?

let me list the wify/husband duty for you.
from your story...
he was loyal.. huzzy duty
you were collecting plick... loyal plick.. good huzzy duty
you both were great couples, outing and events together based on wify duties.
you cooked for him while he was asleep ..ahh sweet loving wifey duty.

now he asks you to was his clothes.. you remember feminism, you remember you're JUST dating him and you're not his wife.. ohh what a greedy soul you are.. always loyal in convenience.

my dear I know you weren't just dating him, if he had popped the question on that bed.. you'd have said yesss but as na cloth now, you're only just dating.. you forgot the plick o.. now now. ...
I must say too that the guy maybe was rude the way he said it, perhaps some influence and all but your statement "am I supposed to wash his clothes when his hands are not broken?" only means that even if he had asked you politely sef, you for no gree, if he had began the washing himself and asked you for help you still wouldn't. you are just a lazy ass..

but what do I know anyway? I; D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help My Penis is So Small / Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? / Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.