Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani (31716 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: S’west Under Siege, Yoruba Elders, Agbekoya Tell FG / Gani Adams On Killer Herdsmen: 'Time To Check This Madness Is Now' / Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch (2) (3) (4)

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by EternalTruths: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
BakireBulmaker:

Indirectly. Abacha would have had a smooth sail if we had kept calm.
Abacha died of poisoning.
So I repeat,
Did Yorubas poison Abacha.?

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by dederocs(m): 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
Protect your heritage, don't let the Fulani Islamic mercenaries deceive you, they have an agenda, they are spreading in the name of cattle herding... Build up the resistance, crush the enemy invaders.

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by BakireBulmaker: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
EternalTruths:

Abacha died of poisoning.

So I repeat,

Did Yorubas poison Abacha.?

You don't get it.
Yorubas made life difficult for Abacha until external forces eliminated him.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by EternalTruths: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
BakireBulmaker:

You don't get it.
Yorubas made life difficult for Abacha until external forces eliminated him.

Simple question

Did Yorubas poison Abacha.? Yes or No

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by MightySparrow: 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
Trouble brewing, sack Buhari now!
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by vannessa7(f): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
zionmde:
Why do they suddenly want to fight their master BUHARI. BUHARI and his Fulani crew all want the best for this country. we knew that very well that's why we westerners voted massively for him.
now its time to be solidly behind BUHARI and herdsmen.

ONYE GBA OSO?

You know, there is a huge difference in the mentality of an average Yoruba man and an Igbo man, you all believed we supported buhari in order to spite you or GEJ, your little mind cannot process a simple logic of people voting in buhari because Gej wasn't doing it right and we knew retaining him is senseless, that buhari now turn out not performing has made you people to go to town rejoicing and celebrating your perceive victory, whereas if it had been an Igbo man then we would have supported him the same way we have been supporting your people to succeed all over south west for years, you all call us names and lie to drag us down in order to massage your inferior ego, because we are more civilised and will not initiate aggression you said we are cowerds, I pray it doesn't come to that point where you will eat your words, one thing is clear though you lot will need at least a century to catch up with the Yoruba nation from the way you still think, primitive age anyone?

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by BakireBulmaker: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
EternalTruths:

Simple question

Did Yorubas poison Abacha.? Yes or No

Both
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by mrskillz: 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
vannessa7:

You know, there is a huge difference in the mentality of an average Yoruba man and an Igbo man, you all believed we supported buhari in order to spite you or GEJ, your little mind cannot process a simple logic of people voting in buhari because Gej wasn't doing it right and we knew retaining him is senseless, that buhari now turn out not performing has made you people to go to town rejoicing and celebrating your perceive victory, whereas if it had been an Igbo man then we would have supported him the same way we have been supporting your people to succeed all over south west for years, you all call us names and lie to drag us down in order to massage your inferior ego, because we are more civilised and will not initiate aggression you said we are cowerds, I pray it doesn't come to that point where you will eat your words, one thing is clear though you lot will need at least a century to catch up with the Yoruba nation from the way you still think, primitive age anyone?

Another one!

Funkeeeeeeeeeeeh
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by zionmde: 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
vannessa7:

bla bla bla
u can vote anybody u love to vote. but to support impunity all in the name of being slaves to the masters up north is disgusting. Ooo its now the Yoruba's are feeling the Fulani heat too then all of a sudden they develop some senses.

for ur info I don't do all that GEJ rubbish. am a no fan of his.
U guys must keep supporting BUHARI whether good or bad. its not a crime if u guys disappoint those that call u backstabbers

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by mrskillz: 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
vannessa7:

They will always wish they have ocean by their corridor

They will always wish they embraced education earlier

They will always wish they were not defeated during the war

They will always wish Yoruba Fight each other on religious ground

They will always wish they are more populous

They will always wish they have Yoruba Swagg

They will always wish they invented the prestigious Agbada with Abetiaja cap

They will always wish Poto is not their portion

They will always wish the “courageous “ General Odumegwu did not run away at the point of death unlike Fajuyi

And the wishes goes on and on

Who pass you don pass you. Compliment the person, don’t hate

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nostradamus: 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
this is one of the cons of having a senile tribalist as the head of state.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Lipscomb(m): 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
I salute your courage but remember to take your parents blessing.
perez100:
We are the Hqr and the stronghold of Christianity in West Africa. I will smile to my grave if I die in that war. That is, if it is posible for the dead to smile.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Adebowale89(m): 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
zionmde:
Why do they suddenly want to fight their master BUHARI. BUHARI and his Fulani crew all want the best for this country. we knew that very well that's why we westerners voted massively for him.
now its time to be solidly behind BUHARI and herdsmen.

ONYE GBA OSO?

can you please shut up?

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Adebowale89(m): 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
HisSexcellency:
Crocodile smile 111 is loading in the southwest
Nobody should harm our precious and harmless Fulani herdsmen tongue

you folks preaching southern unity are just unreasonable and confused hypocrites Human

your region should embrace this instead of crying like a baby and organizing meeting with the terrorists

these people fought the battle in the past and they won. a region you can't mess with is southwest, all regions in Nigeria are aware of this

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Kaysalas(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
nku5:
I have been an admirer of the Agbekoya group since I read about what they did during the civil war. If not for Awo who begged them to stop their rebellion against the FG in 1969, history might have been different

Whether they have the power they had in the 1960s is another matter but don't underrate them
please i will like you to furnish us with links as per the agbekoya group so i can read about them too

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by nku5: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
Kaysalas:

please i will like you to furnish us with links as per the agbekoya group so i can read about them too

You can start with this. They were harder than OPC could ever be. If they mobilise for herdsmen it will not be funny

https://sniggle.net/TPL/index5.php?entry=03Jul15

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agbekoya

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
BakireBulmaker:

First, Abiola wasn't imprisoned. All he had to do was give up his mandate and he would have gone home free.

Second, Yorubas protested albeit briefly until they were assured of the presidency.

Yorubas held Nigeria hostage until they got the presidency.

Abiola was fukkin imprisoned, I guess u weren't born by then.

U mean Yorubas protested bwtwwwn 1993 n 1998 and they were assured presidency... gringringrin.........The way you Yoruba children talk ehh, it always clearly shows how lost u are. U have a ZERO knowledge about how long Yorubas protested Abiolas imprisonment n u obviously have have zero knowledge of how OBJ became a presidential candidate n who he contested against in pdp primaries to become that candidate.

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
And the irony is, it is now that southwest can fight the fulanis than ever before.
The yorubas are always a step ahead of the others.

Looooooooooooooool, The SW has never fought anyone in Nigeria and the yoruba are clearly not a millimetre ahead of anyone in nigeria.

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
FisifunKododada:

The ONLY offensive by Biafra against Nigeria was led by a Yoruba man, Victor Banjo. Ojukwu of cursed memory tried to invade Ore and was beaten back severely by Yoruba soldiers. The Oyo empire was built by the sweat and blood of our great ancestors. That is why today, Yorubas extend all the way to Togo and Ghana. Your lazy and cowardly ancestors did not build a single village square not to talk of empire. This is the singular reason why the Igbos are landlocked and you can never see the ocean from Igboland. You are the cowards but we will let you talk because we really do not consider you relevant in the large scheme of things tongue
There was never an empire on any part of Yoruba land in their entire history. grin.

WHAT IS LANDLOCKED
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
BakireBulmaker:

Indirectly.
Abacha would have had a smooth sail if we had kept calm.

gringringrin.

How old are u?
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by BakireBulmaker: 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Abiola was fukkin imprisoned, I guess u weren't born by then.

U mean Yorubas protested bwtwwwn 1993 n 1998 and they were assured presidency... gringringrin.........The way you Yoruba children talk ehh, it always clearly shows how lost u are. U have a ZERO knowledge about how long Yorubas protested Abiolas imprisonment n u obviously have have zero knowledge of how OBJ became a presidential candidate n who he contested against in pdp primaries to become that candidate.

Abiola was imprisoned only because he chose to stand on having his mandate given him.
He was bribed. All his campaign expenses refunded, 2 oil wells, yet he won't budge. His wife died in the struggle.
There was NADECO fighting Abacha tooth and nail until the international community decided to break the stalemate by taking both Abacha and Abiola off the scene - Abacha first.

Of course, Obasanjo was destined to defeat Ekwueme and he would have done so severally. A Yoruba presidency was non negotiable at that point. The north felt Obasanjo was the only southerner who could have their back hence they settled for him.

I am still a child to my parents even though I am a married father of 2 to the glory of God. cool
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by bass7: 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
mrskillz:

They will always wish they have ocean by their corridor

They will always wish they embraced education earlier

They will always wish they were not defeated during the war

They will always wish Yoruba Fight each other on religious ground

They will always wish they are more populous

They will always wish they have Yoruba Swagg

They will always wish they invented the prestigious Agbada with Abetiaja cap

They will always wish Poto is not their portion

They will always wish the “courageous “ General Odumegwu did not run away at the point of death unlike Fajuyi

And the wishes goes on and on

Who pass you don pass you. Compliment the person, don’t hate

stop the hate, unite and chase away the heathens before it is tooooooo late.....

I don't hate so no hating please.

LET LOVE LEAD
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
BakireBulmaker:

Abiola was imprisoned only because he chose to stand on having his mandate given him.
He was bribed. All his campaign expenses refunded, 2 oil wells, yet he won't budge. His wife died in the struggle.
There was NADECO fighting Abacha tooth and nail until the international community decided to break the stalemate by taking both Abacha and Abiola off the scene - Abacha first.

Of course, Obasanjo was destined to defeat Ekwueme and he would have done so severally. A Yoruba presidency was non negotiable at that point. The north felt Obasanjo was the only southerner who could have their back hence they settled for him.

I am still a child to my parents even though I am a married father of 2 to the glory of God. cool

A long epistle. Still the usual baseless stories, let me focus on this baseless one -

""Of course, Obasanjo was destined to defeat Ekwueme and he would have done so severally. A Yoruba presidency was non negotiable at that point""

Yoruba wasn't promised presidency so that they can stop protesting the Abiola imprisonment.
There was nothing to negotiate.
Grow up pls.

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by BakireBulmaker: 6:51am On Feb 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:

A long epistle. Still the usual baseless stories, let me focus on this baseless one -

""Of course, Obasanjo was destined to defeat Ekwueme and he would have done so severally. A Yoruba presidency was non negotiable at that point""

Yoruba wasn't promised presidency so that they can stop protesting the Abiola imprisonment.
There was nothing to negotiate.
Grow up pls.

Thank God you have realised I am not your mate...

Please tell me why power was ceded to the SW If not to placate us for Abiola's denied mandate and death?

Or you forgot AbdulSalam had to shed tears on live national tv?

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 05, 2018
BakireBulmaker:

Thank God you have realised I am not your mate...

Please tell me why power was ceded to the SW If not to placate us for Abiola's denied mandate and death?

Or you forgot AbdulSalam had to shed tears on live national tv?

""Thank God you have realised I am not your mate""

Why do Yorubas like fooooling themselves publicly?
Oga I didn't realize weda ur 62 Years old or not, And secondly there's nothing u have written or suggested to show ur 62 years old grin.

""Please tell me why power was ceded to the SW If not to placate us for Abiola's denied mandate and death?""

Power wasn't seceded to the SW both wen abiola was in prison or when he died. Wen Nigeria entered democracy, it was agreed that the south will rule for 8 years n the north will then rule for 8 years, its that simple. Stop producing baseless stories. Abiola died like other nigerian leaders who were killed n nothing was done. Yorubas couldn't make any move on his behalf and some Yoruba leaders equally sold out Abiola.

""Or you forgot AbdulSalam had to shed tears on live national tv?""

Yorubas are liver less weaklings in Nigeria, Their northern gambari masters know this and for that they oppressed them. Abiola died because the Yoruba couldn't do anything to stand up to their masters. Even if osinbnjo is killed by the.northerners today, the Yorubas won't do shit

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by manikspears: 8:09am On Feb 05, 2018
bencynthgreat:

keep behaving like a slowpoke and be thinking Rochas is as foolish as u are.

child of hate
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by BakireBulmaker: 8:23am On Feb 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""Thank God you have realised I am not your mate""

Why do Yorubas like fooooling themselves publicly?
Oga I didn't realize weda ur 62 Years old or not, And secondly there's nothing u have written or suggested to show ur 62 years old grin.

""Please tell me why power was ceded to the SW If not to placate us for Abiola's denied mandate and death?""

Power wasn't seceded to the SW both wen abiola was in prison or when he died. Wen Nigeria entered democracy, it was agreed that the south will rule for 8 years n the north will then rule for 8 years, its that simple. Stop producing baseless stories. Abiola died like other nigerian leaders who were killed n nothing was done. Yorubas couldn't make any move on his behalf and some Yoruba leaders equally sold out Abiola.

""Or you forgot AbdulSalam had to shed tears on live national tv?""

Yorubas are liver less weaklings in Nigeria, Their northern gambari masters know this and for that they oppressed them. Abiola died because the Yoruba couldn't do anything to stand up to their masters. Even if osinbnjo is killed by the.northerners today, the Yorubas won't do shit

You are beginning to rant like a loooonatic.

Must I be 62 not to be a child? What was that about?

Are you married with children? Your answer determines if we are mates or not. If you like be 100yrs old.

Never in Nigeria's history did the only 2 parties that participate in the presidential election field candidates of the same geopolitical zone save the 1999 presidential election.

In fact, APP (a pure aboooki party which eventually became ANPP and fielded Buhari as presidential candidate twice thereafter) at the time decided to go into an alliance with AD just so as to avoid fielding a northern candidate and adopted Falae, the AD presidential candidate, as its standard bearer.
I'm sure you are reading this for the first time. What a kid you are!

And you are telling me it wasn't all in a bid to placate Yorubas because of Abiola's denied mandate and demise

Why are you trying hard to be mischievous if not stupid?

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
BakireBulmaker:

You are beginning to rant like a loooonatic.

Must I be 62 not to be a child? What was that about?

Are you married with children? Your answer determines if we are mates or not. If you like be 100yrs old.

Never in Nigeria's history did the only 2 parties that participate in the presidential election field candidates of the same geopolitical zone save the 1999 presidential election.

In fact, APP (a pure aboooki party which eventually became ANPP and fielded Buhari as presidential candidate twice thereafter) at the time decided to go into an alliance with AD just so as to avoid fielding a northern candidate and adopted Falae, the AD presidential candidate, as its standard bearer.
I'm sure you are reading this for the first time. What a kid you are!

And you are telling me it wasn't all in a bid to placate Yorubas because of Abiola's denied mandate and demise

Why are you trying hard to be mischievous if not stupid?

If u like be married to 3 wives with 8 children n 12 grand children, it adds nothing to the issue.

My point remains extremely clear, Nigeria didn't at any point agree to give Yoruba presidency as a condition to stop the Yorubas from protesting the Murder/death or imprisonment of Abiola...Any more of ur baseless talk on this matter presents u as a very confused human being.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
vannessa7:

The only people who lie brazenly are the Yorubas.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
nku5:

You can start with this. They were harder than OPC could ever be. If they mobilise for herdsmen it will not be funny

https://sniggle.net/TPL/index5.php?entry=03Jul15

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agbekoya

""If they mobilise for herdsmen it will not be funny""

Then Buhari will send fulani soldiers to deal with them n disarm them. Ur still a learner.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by BakireBulmaker: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:

If u like be married to 3 wives with 8 children n 12 grand children, it adds nothing to the issue.

My point remains extremely clear, Nigeria didn't at any point agree to give Yoruba presidency as a condition to stop the Yorubas from protesting the Murder/death or imprisonment of Abiola...Any more of ur baseless talk on this matter presents u as a very confused human being.

I see!

It took you hours to muster the weak empty response seeing having troubled google/the elders to verify my claims... grin

What is left is for me to flog you with a cane to submission if I had the opportunity or ignore you completely as it is now evident that you are just being stubborn.

Nevertheless, I am sure you have learnt a thing or two about events of the time even if you will not admit it for obvious reasons.

Northerners met and agreed to cede power to the Yorubas in 1998/99 following MKO's lost mandate and demise. The story is everywhere except maybe NL since NL was not in existence at the time. Yorubas were already protesting MKO's demise before frayed nerves were quickly calmed.

For the first time in Nigeria's history, AbdulSalam set up a federal cabinet that had more southerners than northerners.

THESE ARE FACTS!

Take your time to google that one again or ask elderly ones around you as you did the other time. grin

Buhari Meets Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan in UAE, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi / Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group / Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75