Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision (1388 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by ellalina(f): 10:04am On Feb 04, 2018
I know my nairaland folks arevery brilliant and smart
I need a honest investment that would not take my time because I have an employment that takes 80%of my time
No ponzi
No betting
No crypto currency
No fix deposit

Thanks
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Xtopher123(m): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2018
ellalina:
I need a honest investment that would not take my time because I have an employment that takes 80%of my time
No ponzi
No betting
No crypto currency
No fix deposit

Thanks

I've got a business idea that you may want to invest in.. Maybe you look at this thread..

https://www.nairaland.com/4278664/sports-events-viewing-center-investor
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by structuredan(m): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
I partner with two companies the first one is a multi concept company u earn 1% daily ROI. The second company is an entrepreneurial company that partners with Amazon the biggest online store u earn 20% ROI every two weeks for 10months both companies have physical address u can visit to confirm call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by lordbayus: 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ellalina what stops you from giving this a trial....consider 8million people moving from one place to another for their daily bread in lagos. Transportation is a GOLDMINE in Lagos.

Investors/partners needed Urgently by a company For a lagbus/brt Transportation Project Here in Lagos.

As the Governor of Lagos State looks forward to revolutionizing the transport sector in Lagos, WISE investors should take this opportunity to be a part of the HEAVY CASH INFLOW that will be pouring in soonest.

We as a franchise company are urgently expanding our operations to cater for this, so the need for investors to come in as follows:

Total amount required =N10.0 Million

The Investment plans are as follows:;

SLOT a investors: N100,000-N400,000= 7%
SLOT B investors: N500,000-N900,000= 8%
SLOT C investors: N1,000,000 AND ABOVE= 10%

Tenor:6-12month.

Note: All investor's funds are FULLY insured and investors have the opportunity of been part of the company after one year of investment.

Interested investors To Call: 0-7-0-8-3-4-3-1-5-8-8. OR 0-8-1-0-3-0-8-1-4-6-3

Office address: 9th floor Western House, Marina, Cms Lagos

This Is An Opportunity To POSITION YOURSELF and Be a Part Of The Growing Transportation Revolution in Lagos State.
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Kingbettips: 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
i have a buzn idea dat will bring money to ur daily day let talk on phone null
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by MDDarah84(m): 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
You might like to check my post 'Come,Let's Farm'.I assure you of 250% ROI
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by hellllena(f): 5:20am On Feb 05, 2018
I have a business idea that will earn u atleast 30℅ monthly.u can call or Whatsapp me on 08038026006 for me to explain better.if u are in Lagos it is better we can see and talk.
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Futureinvestors(m): 8:05am On Feb 13, 2018
ellalina:
No ponzi
No betting
No crypto currency
No fix deposit

Thanks

Dear Investor,

I have a great proposal it requires a low startup capital.
Minimum investment capital is 25K.
Return On Investment:
15 Days Payout is 20%
30 Days Payout is 50%
Registration is #2,500

Only few slots are open.

*Note: Only a Single Registration is required - you can only increase your investment, reoccurring registration from same IP Address will be voided.

Contact us via:
Call/WhatsApp : +234.8.1.4.1.1.9.5.9.9.9*

1 Like

Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Prosperousman(m): 12:43am On Feb 16, 2018
good day sir,
there is no good business that does not require much supervision. if you don't want to supervise the business then you have to pay for someone services to do so on your behalf. technically, business obeys Newton's 3rd law of motion(to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction). the more time you give to your business, the more it expands.
but if you really don't want to spend more time in supervising a business, then you need to invest in someone's idea.

3 Likes

Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Benqozenero(m): 8:01am On Feb 16, 2018
Hi Guys,

For those who would prefer being a forex investor, you can please visit my Strategy account page on
https://www.forextime.com/strategy/benqozenero4

Thanks and Goodluck.
Invest wisely. Time is money
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by flavourwole: 8:45am On Feb 16, 2018
Hi,invest in movie production and sell the film to cable TV and make your money back with profit.contact us for details we are film maker.08136510609
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by maasoap(m): 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
N2 million going...... going........ going.
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Gokoyer0(m): 7:41am On Aug 05, 2018
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by ogedazzle: 8:56am On Aug 05, 2018
WHY YOU MUST INVEST IN SHAPATI, LAKOWE, LEKK - QUEENS COURT ESTATEI!!

This Corridor has more Investment value added prospects than the expensive and popular Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Lekki Phase 1 all in Lagos Nigeria.

In the 1970s Plot of Land in Ikoyi Sell less than N500K, but today (2018) the Prices range from N150million above.

In the 1980s Plot of Land in Victoria Island Sell less than N5million, but today (2018) the Prices range from N250million above.

In 90s Plot of Land in Lekki Phase 1 Sell a little above N2million, but today (2018) is from N150million above.

Smart Investors took advantage and Invested even though there wasn’t any inteyrnational Projects within those locations then, yet they made over 5,000% net Profit on their Investments after few years.

Now think of Shapati, Lakowe, Lekki Epe Expressway, Lagos, gateway to the hottest Investments Zone in Africa that is hosting multi billion dollars International Projects.
And few minutes drive to Lekki International Airport, that alone will skyrocket your Investment.

QUEENS COURT

An Estate with a natural ambiance is currently affordable and available now.

PROMO PRICE: N5,000,000 per Plot.

TITLE: CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY

SIZE: 500sqm

Allocation is Instant.

NEIGHBOURHOOD
Novare Mall Shoprite (biggest Mall in Lagos), Lakowe Golf Course, Lagos Business School, Green Spring School, Corona School, Caleb British International School, Coscharis Motors, Mayfair Gardens, Beachwood Estate e.t.c.

INFRASTRUCTURES PROVISION
▪Security/Electrified Fence
▪Street Light
▪Interlocked Roads
▪Concrete Drainage
▪Electricity
▪Green Areas
▪Sport Arena
▪Estate Mall, e.t.c.

For more Information, Inspection and Payment kindly contact or whatsapp:

OGE 07039375005
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by ellalina(f): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2018
Gokoyer0:
OP, did u eventually get any business idea(s)?
Well yes
Mobile money agency banking
Today I have 4 outlets in and around abuja. I have doubled my capital 2 times over.
It’s a very sensitive business and the risk is high
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Gokoyer0(m): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Loan Request Of 50,000 In Abuja Or Anywhere / Is Cowrywise Safe? / Nigeria Loan Apps Stopped Giving Loans Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.