Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide (36716 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide by UfuomaUN(m): 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
Daejoyoung:
l bet you, the writer has done little or no analysis of all the states in Nigeria. To this writer, Nigeria begins and ends in the South West.
He may not have taken into consideration some cool, relatively good places to live in Nigeria such as Kano, as well as Calabar and Enugu even Jos.
Osun cannot be the safest state in Nigeria, with the reports l see from the state everyday. What about Kebbi? ls Osun more peaceful than Kebbi or even Uyo/Calabar/Bauchi/Jigawa?

Lol! you know Yoruba people don't travel much grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide by poweredcom(m): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
the best places to live is Lagos no place reach lag abeg
the rest of naija na Bush
I gbadun p.h also den Abuja
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide by Vado(m): 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
Uhomanbulus110:
I prefer plateau state, because dats d only state with d true definition of "CHRISTIANITY"

How do you mean? I'm curious.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide by msjijitar(m): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
Did you think this write up makes any sense?

Me: What do expect from someone who's high in weed?

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide by CzarChris(m): 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ala Owerri leee!!!
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide by HadesholaGomez(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
osun state come first in term of security and Good electricity.

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide by mytym(m): 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
sabama007:
I quite agree with you only about the income level where Lagos, Abuja and Portharcourt lead but greater part of the income would relatively be used on bills- transportation, rent, taxes, etc.

On Safety, I'd give it to Ebonyi, Kebbi... Osun is safe to some extent tho but when it comes to ritualists, fear the state.

On Low cost of living, I would take Ondo state ahead of Ekiti. Ondo state contributes more to Agricultural sector than Ekiti state.

Osun used to be very peaceful before Mr "You-know-Who" assumed power and elevated fetishism above all. Secondary School students hypnotizing corpers and teachers for sex. Blatant promotion of violent groups (state Boyz), Ritualists having a field day coz they're not checked.

Ondo is not cheaper than Ekiti in anyway.
If you compare relatively the two capitals and major towns in each state. In fact except Lagos that is a metro, Ondo is relatively costlier to live than other Western states.

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide by Deflorence(f): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
ANAMBRA STATE is the Best. THE LIGHT OF THE NATION. Obodo mara nma, milk na honey juru. Obodo ôma.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide by ryusufu(m): 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
Kano always
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
Please which part of Anambra has good power supply and developed. I need answers please
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide by Limitless72(m): 12:42am On Feb 05, 2018
Nenejeje:
Benin Republic

Do you reside there?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide by silifat11(m): 4:42am On Feb 05, 2018
Hahaha, We tried then in Kwara State. for the Safety stuff.. even though we're yet to be fully developed.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide by MdRabx(m): 5:30am On Feb 05, 2018
KADUNA
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide by kentzz(f): 5:42am On Feb 05, 2018
Kaduna is a sweet state for me
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide by jasab(m): 7:10am On Feb 05, 2018
Ekiti fountain OK Knowledge
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide by Men10: 9:19am On Feb 05, 2018
Choosing state of your choice differs.There are Financial/money flow states:Lagos,onitsha-Anambra,Rivers,Abuja,Kaduna,Aba-Abia are states where Money flow.

Peaceful state:Akwa ibom ,Enugu,calabar,Nasarawa

Agric and food sufficient states:Ebonyi,Taraba,Kwara,Ekiti

Entertainment state:Lagos,calabar,Enugu,Ikwa ibom
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide by hezy4real01(m): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2018
Gerrard59:

How does "best place" and perennial crises correlate?
Ask ur daddy
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide by Yelsgink(m): 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
Reference:

Low cost of living also means low income as income directly relates to inflation. So except if you conduct business outside the state, the lack of potential is certainly a no for some.

Nope. Low cost of living here is irrespective of how much you earn. Mind you, all fed staff recieve the same salary across the federation based on their level or rank. The truth is northerners have human feelings. Even here in Abuja buying food stuffs from a hausa man is more cheaper
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide by Wbright: 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
Sokoto, Seat of the Caliphate.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide by sirlaykeens(m): 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
Reference:

Yes indeed, southern states which trail in the economic ladder often experience hifh cost of living due to lack of investment. Anything from not enough housing projects to indigenous farmers bypassing the state capitals and taking farm produce to 'better' markets in other locales raises the cost of living. Cross-river is another example. It is an agrarian force but most produce ends up in Uyo, PortHarcourt, Onitsha, Aba and Abuja leaving local staples like yam, plantain, seafood and rice pretty dire in Calabar.
Then why do u list it among states with low cost of living, huh?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide by Aleora(f): 12:20am On Nov 17, 2018
adetoroamos:
we rep osun base.....
I have questions to ask you based on osun state
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 17, 2018
Aleora:
I have questions to ask you based on osun state
ask naw
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide by Aleora(f): 9:46am On Nov 17, 2018
adetoroamos:
ask naw
can you tell me the good and bad areas in osogbo, I mean nice GRAs
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide by GT07115: 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
pinkus:
:Pif you are looking for cheap sexual pleasure... go to edo state
thunder fire ur left yash, olosho not dey ur state mumu
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide by OVB123: 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
freemanbubble:

Benin City na where them for dey spent money
no industry. no place to work but people still dey use money anyhow for Benin City
It is because majority of her people live in oversea. I know of family of 6 children, all are base in abroad except one. They are the state with the highest diaspora remittances in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) / 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina / Accident Involving A Jeep At China Town In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.