Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision (9755 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by doyinisaac(m): 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
Cool
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by MDDarah84(m): 12:00am On Feb 05, 2018
I am a farmer.I have a tractorable 100 acres of land that is good for Cassava farming.If it interests you,we can run a partnership.
We have a legal agreement.You bring the money,i do the day to day running of the enterprise. I assure of a minimum of 250% ROI. The maximum you spent on an acre is 75k.
Contact me on 08137565773 if interested

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by MrHighSea: 7:12am On Feb 05, 2018
ellalina:
chisos
lol. Op go fear. Dt must be a 5* scamming general

4 Likes

Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Singlecliq: 11:29am On Feb 05, 2018
Ubijus1:

Okay, I will make that available soon
Thanks, would be expecting.
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by jaychubi: 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ubijus1:
good day OP, you didnt state your target investment location.

Anyway, as someone experienced in the field by virtue of my investments therein, I will advise you go into transport business, Precisely tricycles.
I personally have this investment, it has 100% ROI and it does not require your presence at all if you know how it's done.

Let's do the maths: 2million can buy 3 tricycles @650k each.

Now, you enter into a hire purchase agreement drafted and executed by a lawyer with the operators. Hire purchase makes the operator pay you double of the purchase price through payments in weekly or monthly installments. Once he completes the payment, the tricycle becomes his own and your contract comes to an end.
I will explain the process of getting trusted operators and how you can keep them in check effortlessly if you permit me. There is also a sure way to ensure no default of weekly or monthly payments at all.
your own is just to receive alerts on the agreed day of the week.

Now on returns:
operators pay me N15,000 each every Monday as contained in our agreement. These payments are made to my chosen bank account.
now in your case, 15000 x 3 = 45,000.
In a month, N45,000 x4 =180,000.

That's the unfailing monthly return you will be getting per month. It may be small but atleast, it is sure!
Please note that cost of maintenance and fueling is entirely on the operator.

I have a friend who started with just 2 tricycles, today, he owns 13 and still counting. you can calculate his weekly earning.
He was the one who introduced me to the business and taught me all the secrets.

Also, no matter whatever you choose to do with your fund, never ever allow it waste in banks. I hate the idea of saving money in banks.
money is like electric current and it must flow/circulate to maintain it's value.

Finally, if you find the transport business interesting, do not PM me.
ASK ME WHATEVER YOU NEED HERE. No mails pls

very good on paper but the major challenges are:
1. you will struggle to get a trustworthy operator, most operators are wicked and will frustrate you
2. 15k weekly is unrealistic
3. double of 650k ie 1.3m is unrealistic
4. the whole investment can hit a rock if there is accident or the operator disappears with the keke and probably sell it at give away via OLX
5. with fuel at 195 naira it will be hard to deliver more than 10k weekly

Respond with practical not theoretical insights

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by jaychubi: 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
allyrich:
Invest in WTN, they av been existence sincr 2012 in nigreria,they deal with real estate.if interested pc me cos of NL bot

what is WTN
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
jaychubi:

1. you will struggle to get a trustworthy operator, most operators are wicked and will frustrate you
4. the whole investment can hit a rock if there is accident or the operator disappears with the keke and probably sell it at give away via OLX

Read his next post
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by fantasy7800: 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ubijus1:

Welcome bro.

On the issue of dealing with trust, I will give you two ways we handle it.

1. There is a third part company here that handles recruitememt of operators for people and use their own process to ensure you always get paid. In this case, your contract is with the company not the operator. Whatever means they use to control their operators isn't your business, all you need is to get your money regularly as agreed. I know many people who use their services.

However, I don't use them bc i have my own way.

2. You can set things in motion yourself.
This is the process i use.
Firstly, I will get locals who are interested, we discuss the hire purchase price and agree to weekly payments.
I will follow you to your place and know your parents or guardians.
We will proceed to draft the agreement through a lawyer and the operator will bring two guarantors who must have known office or viable means of income.
I will take the operator to a divisional police station where my friend is the DPO and he will sign as a witness and inform the operator that he will swiftly move-in on him if he tries nonsense of non payment as agreed.

Finally and most importantly, the operator will deposit at least two weeks money(30k) as initial deposit and our agreement will expressly state that any week he fails to pay, he will lose the initial deposit and all other deposits and I will be entitled to collect my tricycle too.

The bottom line is: operators are controlled with fear.
It's not as if all of them will have the intention to do bad even without these agreements but you must take precautions.

Ask more questions here if you have any.
I'm quite interested in this business but don't have the time to manage it.
What is the name of this third party company?
Where are they located?
How do they operate?
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by ogunvic41(m): 5:47am On Feb 06, 2018
ellalina:
I know my nairaland folks arevery brilliant and smart
I need a honest investment that would not take my time because I have an employment that takes 80%of my time
No ponzi
No betting
No crypto currency
No fix deposit

Thanks
Invest in uber...u will get ur returns weekly if properly managed
Call me on 08032800453, I offer a package u may like

1 Like

Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Ubijus1(m): 6:56am On Feb 06, 2018
jaychubi:

Hello bro, I think in every business, there will always be people who give excuses and reasons why it will never work but there will always be people who will make it work and learn to keep doing so.
That's essentially why every business has failed and successful people alike.

ON POINT 1:
I gave you two means of getting trusted operators without hassles. I presume you didn't even see or read it bc your mind was already made up about the business. Never close your mind to new ideas. Anything that didn't work yesterday may work today with reformations.

ON POINT 2:
15k unrealiatic? Seriously? Most operators make btw 24k to 30k per week sir.
Simple solution: stop any tricycle operator in any state capital in nigeria and ask them how much they make per week and how much they account to owner.
Do you even know that those doing daily pay account N2,500/day?
2500x7 = 17,500.
There are more secrets to profits in this business that you don't know and may never know if you close your mind.

ON POINT 3:
It's surprising to you bc you aren't part of the system.
Every hire purchase agreement is made double of the property purchase price or more.
Hire purchase in law, is an agreement to hire with an option to sell upon completion of payment sir.
Simple solution: stop any tricycle operator in your area and ask. You will be shocked that some are operating at 1.4m rate as against the 1.3m you said is unrealiatic.

ON POINT 4:
well, every business has a risk and those who take it in a caculated form make gains.
If we refuse to venture into a business bc of the inherent risks, then we may never do any bc all businesses have risks attached to them. This is why i always advise those afraid of taking calculated risk to please get a job.
Business in Nigeria generally, isn't for the faint hearted.
However, in this particular business, the operator handles the tricycle with utmost care bc he knows that it will become his own one day.
So he doesn't drive anyhow as to be involved in accident that will totally damage the tricycle beyond repairs.
I even wonder the kind of accident that will cause such damage.

Again, if you follow the two ways I gave you on getting trusted operators, you will never have to worry about the operator running away or selling the subject matter of the agreement.

ON POINT 5:
Fueling isn't your job but that of the operators.
There was a time my operators in a particular state bought fuel at 250/litre during last xmas period and they were still paying me 15k/week. In fact, one of them was returning 18k that period.
Do you know why??
Bc increase in fuel price means increase in the fares they charge people and that translates to more money for them.
Do you know that those in transport business usually pray for fuel price to increase?? I bet you never knew.
They make more money in the period of increase my dear.

Like i said before, every business has secrets and risks and no business is perfect.
It's your job to make it work by learning from those who have done it before you. That's how you succeed.
I truly wished I had all the time i need to always be online for explanations. If you have further questions, drop them here, I will respond as soon as I can.

Enjoy your day today.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Ubijus1(m): 7:20am On Feb 06, 2018
fantasy7800:

I'm quite interested in this business but don't have the time to manage it.
What is the name of this third party company?
Where are they located?
How do they operate?
Hello bro, the name is His grace Ventures ltd. They are into transport business generally, both sales and management.
they are based in two states in the east and they charge 100,000 per tricycle management.

That is, if the hire purchase agreement is 1.3m, you will get 1.2m at the end.

It's their job to get the operators, manage them with their resources and make weekly payment of the agreed sum to your chosen bank account according to your signed agreement with them.
As a tip: remember anything you get as returns depends on your agreement with them, you should learn to negotiate well to get good returns weekly.

The beauty of this process is that you don't invest your time or attention.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by jozzee1(m): 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
Just by some ETN and keep for 6 month.

1000 ETN available at solo price
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Singlecliq: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ubijus1:

Hello bro, the name is His grace Ventures ltd. They are into transport business generally, both sales and management.
they are based in two states in the east and they charge 100,000 per tricycle management.

That is, if the hire purchase agreement is 1.3m, you will get 1.2m at the end.

It's their job to get the operators, manage them with their resources and make weekly payment of the agreed sum to your chosen bank account according to your signed agreement with them.
As a tip: remember anything you get as returns depends on your agreement with them, you should learn to negotiate well to get good returns weekly.

The beauty of this process is that you don't invest your time or attention.
Please are you in Lagos?
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by arikuobi: 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
You can take this model to the bank dear.

1. You have a secured employment. This has put you on a pedestal of leverage.

You have the ability to access credit facilities with this status.

You could actually own your home and car with the status you are now.

2. To move fast and steady, you need to tap into online businesses to fund offline investments.
These gives you structure to operate using less to move more.

The tricycle dude is on point. But you could use that 2million to access more funds that you would use to fund the tricycle movement.

Real estate should be top on your list.
There is money online don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You just have to do your due diligence.

Its a rare skill to be able to pull money from investment online to fund offline sure and steady investments.

I will give you pointers though.

There are 3 sure ways of building wealth.
1.real estate
2. Stock market
3. Own businesses

Each with unique set of skills to journey through them.

You could just get a wealth manager for yourself its not that early.

They always take certain % from the profits made. It's better to have 50% of something than 100% of nothing. That's my life's motto.

There is a way to compound 10% of 2 million monthly. That's 200k monthly. In 10 months you have 100% of your initial capital. 20 months 200%. Don't think short term. Wealth takes time to build.

Now you ve compounded a bit you can spread now, from 6 million. 2 million goes to tricycle, 2 million goes to cashew plantations and Garri processing, 2 million still reproducing online.

Fast forward 5 years. By paying yourself salary from the business and taking out all expenses. Profits are reinvested into the businesses.

You would have had invested properties every where and your wealth growing stronger and you would be a force to reckon with.

It takes you, a wealth manager, your 2 million and great financial intelligence and habit.

Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by moshoodn(m): 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
arikuobi:
You can take this model to the bank dear.

1. You have a secured employment. This has put you on a pedestal of leverage.

You have the ability to access credit facilities with this status.

You could actually own your home and car with the status you are now.

2. To move fast and steady, you need to tap into online businesses to fund offline investments.
These gives you structure to operate using less to move more.

The tricycle dude is on point. But you could use that 2million to access more funds that you would use to fund the tricycle movement.

Real estate should be top on your list.
There is money online don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You just have to do your due diligence.

Its a rare skill to be able to pull money from investment online to fund offline sure and steady investments.

I will give you pointers though.

There are 3 sure ways of building wealth.
1.real estate
2. Stock market
3. Own businesses

Each with unique set of skills to journey through them.

You could just get a wealth manager for yourself its not that early.

They always take certain % from the profits made. It's better to have 50% of something than 100% of nothing. That's my life's motto.

There is a way to compound 10% of 2 million monthly. That's 200k monthly. In 10 months you have 100% of your initial capital. 20 months 200%. Don't think short term. Wealth takes time to build.

Now you ve compounded a bit you can spread now, from 6 million. 2 million goes to tricycle, 2 million goes to cashew plantations and Garri processing, 2 million still reproducing online.

Fast forward 5 years. By paying yourself salary from the business and taking out all expenses. Profits are reinvested into the businesses.

You would have had invested properties every where and your wealth growing stronger and you would be a force to reckon with.

It takes you, a wealth manager, your 2 million and great financial intelligence and habit.

Enjoy.

Wow...

I like this...

What can you do for me, sir?

1 Like

Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
ellalina:
I know my nairaland folks arevery brilliant and smart
I need a honest investment that would not take my time because I have an employment that takes 80%of my time
No ponzi
No betting
No crypto currency
No fix deposit

Thanks
Why try us at EXTRA CASH you open forex account we trade for we share the profit 50%.reach on 08037395683
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Harbewilliams(m): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
We manage vehicles for people who don't have time to manager their vehicles but want to invest in the e-hailing business (taxify, uber, oga taxi ) years of experience in this business has shaped our ideas.

Call us today for more details on our services, your investment is our priority.

Contact us today
FLEETDRIVE LIMITED
07016682929 ( call or whatsapp )
fleetdrive2016@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by arikuobi: 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
moshoodn:

Wow...

I like this...

What can you do for me, sir?

You can chat me up on whatsapp

Have a nice day ahead.
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Babalakin(m): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ubijus1:

Anyway, as someone experienced in the field by virtue of my investments therein, I will advise you go into transport business, Precisely tricycles.
I personally have this investment, it has 100% ROI and it does not require your presence at all if you know how it's done.

Now, you enter into a hire purchase agreement drafted and executed by a lawyer with the operators. Hire purchase makes the operator pay you double of the purchase price through payments in weekly or monthly installments. Once he completes the payment, the tricycle becomes his own and your contract comes to an end.
I will explain the process of getting trusted operators and how you can keep them in check effortlessly if you permit me. There is also a sure way to ensure no default of weekly or monthly payments at all.

Now on returns:
operators pay me N15,000 each every Monday as contained in our agreement. These payments are made to my chosen bank account.

That's the unfailing monthly return you will be getting per month. It may be small but atleast, it is sure!

I have a friend who started with just 2 tricycles, today, he owns 13 and still counting. you can calculate his weekly earning.

Also, no matter whatever you choose to do with your fund, never ever allow it waste in banks. I hate the idea of saving money in banks.
money is like electric current and it must flow/circulate to maintain it's value.

please how do I get a trusted rider
? the last guy that drove my bike on hire purchase did a wonderful job,he paid twice of my investment.now I need a keke rider.I reside around egbeda. thank you
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Shakitibob0: 7:31am On Feb 09, 2018
jaychubi:

Add the payback period too.. Not so encouraging

1 Like

Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Chijohn42k(m): 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
Babalakin:
please how do I get a trusted rider
? the last guy that drove my bike on hire purchase did a wonderful job,he paid twice of my investment.now I need a keke rider.I reside around egbeda. thank you
I am interested, but I stay around itire-ijesha lagos
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Chijohn42k(m): 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
Singlecliq:

Please are you in Lagos?
I am in Lagos, I operate tricycle. if u are interested in d business. I will tell u every thing u need to know.
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Pauling: 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
Invest @ Unlimited Grace Investment Bounties Limited, Where You Have 40% Of Your Investment In 9weeks.
Channel To Lagelu Fm 96.7 7:45-8:00 Every Morning Mon-Fri
Or Call One Of Our Representative 08102010369
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Babalakin(m): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chijohn42k:
I am in Lagos, I operate tricycle. if u are interested in d business. I will tell u every thing u need to know.
I'm interested. please let me know all I need.
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by omo17(m): 11:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chijohn42k:

Pls let us know, thanks in advance
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Chijohn42k(m): 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
Babalakin:
I'm interested. please let me know all I need.
ask any question u are willing to know here? I will try to answer each member when I am chance.
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Chijohn42k(m): 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
omo17:

Pls let us know, thanks in advance
ask any question u are willing to know here? I will try to answer each member when I am chance.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Babalakin(m): 12:13am On Feb 12, 2018
Chijohn42k:
ask any question u are willing to know here? I will try to answer each member when I am chance.
how much does the keke cost now. plus registration
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Chijohn42k(m): 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
Babalakin:
how much does the keke cost now. plus registration
almost 700k with registration, plate number .for higher purchase now,is 1m some 1.11.2m,
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by ericuzor(m): 8:23am On Aug 05, 2018
Ubijus1:

Now on returns:

this is the worst business I invested with six keke and I regretted it, wasted money..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CHEAPEST MTN DATA @ #300, 1GB, 1 MONTH. / Prop Firm Practice DIARY. Please Follow Me / Any Viable Investment For Intending Retiree With Little Or No Supervision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.