Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision (9750 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 05, 2018
Ubijus1:

Welcome bro.

On the issue of dealing with trust, I will give you two ways we handle it.

1. There is a third part company here that handles recruitememt of operators for people and use their own process to ensure you always get paid. In this case, your contract is with the company not the operator. Whatever means they use to control their operators isn't your business, all you need is to get your money regularly as agreed. I know many people who use their services.

However, I don't use them bc i have my own way.

2. You can set things in motion yourself.
This is the process i use.
Firstly, I will get locals who are interested, we discuss the hire purchase price and agree to weekly payments.
I will follow you to your place and know your parents or guardians.
We will proceed to draft the agreement through a lawyer and the operator will bring two guarantors who must have known office or viable means of income.
I will take the operator to a divisional police station where my friend is the DPO and he will sign as a witness and inform the operator that he will swiftly move-in on him if he tries nonsense of non payment as agreed.

Finally and most importantly, the operator will deposit at least two weeks money(30k) as initial deposit and our agreement will expressly state that any week he fails to pay, he will lose the initial deposit and all other deposits and I will be entitled to collect my tricycle too.

The bottom line is: operators are controlled with fear.
It's not as if all of them will have the intention to do bad even without these agreements but you must take precautions.

Ask more questions here if you have any.

Nothing is always as good as it is on papers.

I did this business while in Lagos, exactly this way. By 9th month or so we started having problems here and there.
The worst was a newly bought keke was stolen according to the driver. Middle man did the initial gragragra and we locked the driver. He was later released and promised to pay. U pay police for their job. When I was following the case I understood that they plan with police,middle man and sell your keke. That ur keke will end up in ibadan or Benin. U will pursue the case and then give up.
Lots of people lost their keke and investment this way.
When ur keke has remitted most of the money, problems here and there. U will say since u have made ur initial capital and a little gain, u can afford to let it go. Actually, u didn't gain but made somebody rich by buying keke for him or her.

Nothing like supervising ur own biz. If u can't do that, save ur money. Story that touch is too much.

Or if u really want to go into keke, get out there and do a feasibility study and not through a middle man.

That money must have missed road for u to want to start a something with it, fold hand and watch others grow ur money for u, where is this done?

5 Likes

Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by ogedazzle: 8:54am On Aug 05, 2018
WHY YOU MUST INVEST IN SHAPATI, LAKOWE, LEKK - QUEENS COURT ESTATEI!!

This Corridor has more Investment value added prospects than the expensive and popular Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Lekki Phase 1 all in Lagos Nigeria.

In the 1970s Plot of Land in Ikoyi Sell less than N500K, but today (2018) the Prices range from N150million above.

In the 1980s Plot of Land in Victoria Island Sell less than N5million, but today (2018) the Prices range from N250million above.

In 90s Plot of Land in Lekki Phase 1 Sell a little above N2million, but today (2018) is from N150million above.

Smart Investors took advantage and Invested even though there wasn’t any inteyrnational Projects within those locations then, yet they made over 5,000% net Profit on their Investments after few years.

Now think of Shapati, Lakowe, Lekki Epe Expressway, Lagos, gateway to the hottest Investments Zone in Africa that is hosting multi billion dollars International Projects.
And few minutes drive to Lekki International Airport, that alone will skyrocket your Investment.

QUEENS COURT

An Estate with a natural ambiance is currently affordable and available now.

PROMO PRICE: N5,000,000 per Plot.

TITLE: CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY

SIZE: 500sqm

Allocation is Instant.

NEIGHBOURHOOD
Novare Mall Shoprite (biggest Mall in Lagos), Lakowe Golf Course, Lagos Business School, Green Spring School, Corona School, Caleb British International School, Coscharis Motors, Mayfair Gardens, Beachwood Estate e.t.c.

INFRASTRUCTURES PROVISION
▪Security/Electrified Fence
▪Street Light
▪Interlocked Roads
▪Concrete Drainage
▪Electricity
▪Green Areas
▪Sport Arena
▪Estate Mall, e.t.c.

For more Information, Inspection and Payment kindly contact or whatsapp:

OGE - 07039375005
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
ericuzor:
this is the worst business I invested with six keke and I regretted it, wasted money..
Can you share your experience?
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
23n23:
I just sent you a pm.

Reply so that we can talk properly on WhatsApp.

Maybe we could talk.
Omo ole, a question was asked in an open forum and u quickly wanted to divert an innocent lady to a secret media. Change your way...GOD IS WATCHING YOU. ANY FINANCIAL OR BIZ ADVICE DT YOU CANNOT MENTION ON DZ FORUM IS USELESS.
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by emmafrosh(m): 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hello everyone,
You can get network data at affordable rates from emmalecs Telecoms and global services. You can also learn the data business and start making daily income.
Call or WhatsApp: 07065308237
God bless.
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by kunleweb: 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
ellalina:
I know my nairaland folks arevery brilliant and smart
I need a honest investment that would not take my time because I have an employment that takes 80%of my time
No ponzi
No betting
No crypto currency
No fix deposit

Thanks

Do you still need answers to this question?
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by simpleAg(m): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
arikuobi:
You can take this model to the bank dear.

1. You have a secured employment. This has put you on a pedestal of leverage.

You have the ability to access credit facilities with this status.

You could actually own your home and car with the status you are now.

2. To move fast and steady, you need to tap into online businesses to fund offline investments.
These gives you structure to operate using less to move more.

The tricycle dude is on point. But you could use that 2million to access more funds that you would use to fund the tricycle movement.

Real estate should be top on your list.
There is money online don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You just have to do your due diligence.

Its a rare skill to be able to pull money from investment online to fund offline sure and steady investments.

I will give you pointers though.

There are 3 sure ways of building wealth.
1.real estate
2. Stock market
3. Own businesses

Each with unique set of skills to journey through them.

You could just get a wealth manager for yourself its not that early.

They always take certain % from the profits made. It's better to have 50% of something than 100% of nothing. That's my life's motto.

There is a way to compound 10% of 2 million monthly. That's 200k monthly. In 10 months you have 100% of your initial capital. 20 months 200%. Don't think short term. Wealth takes time to build.

Now you ve compounded a bit you can spread now, from 6 million. 2 million goes to tricycle, 2 million goes to cashew plantations and Garri processing, 2 million still reproducing online.

Fast forward 5 years. By paying yourself salary from the business and taking out all expenses. Profits are reinvested into the businesses.

You would have had invested properties every where and your wealth growing stronger and you would be a force to reckon with.

It takes you, a wealth manager, your 2 million and great financial intelligence and habit.

Enjoy.

Thanks you have been so kind with your info, but online investment can be so volatile and I will not advice anyone to invest in it without experience.

2 Likes

Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by ellalina(f): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2019
No now I give answer to the question. Thank you
kunleweb:

Do you still need answers to this question?
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by favourabl: 8:19am On Apr 14, 2019
ellalina:
I need a honest investment that would not take my time because I have an employment that takes 80%of my time
No ponzi
No betting
No crypto currency
No fix deposit

Thanks

It's a no brainner, join an already existing business that is doing well and needs expansion, such as my ecom and consulting business based here in Abuja, you can walk to our office and we sign the papers, you invest 1m only and we pay you 15% monthly for 1 year...

You can choose to even buy shares in the business and earn lifetime dividends untill you dispose off your shares..

If i interested, we can show you or books, what we do and if its worth your investment,, then you make your decision...

Call or WhatsApp me for detailed discussion: 08135120000
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by kunleweb: 9:22am On Apr 14, 2019
ellalina:

Good, the quest paid off big time. wink
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by favourabl: 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
ellalina:
No ponzi
No betting
No crypto currency
No fix deposit

Thanks

I have been into it for more than a year now, also i operate within a registered company.. owned by me..

so i currently have goods worth 1.3m waiting to be cleared, these are items i sell online and have been doing very well the last 2 times i have brought it in and sold basically online.. (i recently finished a project that took chunk of my cash and can't fund the business completely)

I need partner this time to clear the goods (for 150,000 naira)

and advertising to sell on various platforms i normally sell on (facebook, instagram and some popular blogs in Nigeria) = 250,000 naira culmulatively

I know the audience and how to target them.. i do payment on delivery and i have a 90% delivery rate from all orders that come my way...

I would love you to do a partnership here.. fund the remaining 400,000 naira and i will pay you 200k profits in one month time.. plus your 400k investment,..

Then subsequently we will look at products (carefully research the product) and pull cash to push the product.. and share outputs 50-50

I am reachable on 08135120000 (day or night.. on whatsapp, call or sms)

I reside in Abuja, so if you are in Abuja and need to meetup.. lets do this you will be glad you jumped on it
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by mamatwiny(f): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ubijus1:

Hello bro, the name is His grace Ventures ltd. They are into transport business generally, both sales and management.
they are based in two states in the east and they charge 100,000 per tricycle management.

That is, if the hire purchase agreement is 1.3m, you will get 1.2m at the end.

It's their job to get the operators, manage them with their resources and make weekly payment of the agreed sum to your chosen bank account according to your signed agreement with them.
As a tip: remember anything you get as returns depends on your agreement with them, you should learn to negotiate well to get good returns weekly.

The beauty of this process is that you don't invest your time or attention.
Where is his grace ventures located in the east?
Is it that coy that imports and sells Keke at oguta road in Onitsha
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by mamatwiny(f): 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
Still on the matter. I asked a Keke rider how much they remit for keke weekly for hire purchase and he said its 20k. He also told me total money the remit for one Keke is 1.1m
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by hooper24(m): 6:58am On May 17, 2019
ellalina:
Good morning...you mean you now help people who will like to invest? I will really need your help. I want to invest in any viable business. please kindly reply
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by U1(m): 11:47am On Aug 12, 2019
ellalina:

Interesting, could you please share the 'answer' you now give, ma/sir?
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by SmallmebigGod: 3:46am On Aug 23, 2019
ellalina:
Will you share with us which of the advice you took and an 'answer to the question' at this present time? wink
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Michael11stock(m): 5:13am On Aug 23, 2019
Nigeria Top business ideas that cost less than 100k for house wives https://www.enbaz.com/2019/08/nigeria-top-business-ideas-for.html?m=1
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Eim9(m): 7:16am On Aug 23, 2019
Invest in Real Estate. You don't need millions to invest. You invest to have millions or more millions.

Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by ibechris(m): 7:17am On Aug 23, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:

Omo ole, a question was asked in an open forum and u quickly wanted to divert an innocent lady to a secret media. Change your way...GOD IS WATCHING YOU. ANY FINANCIAL OR BIZ ADVICE DT YOU CANNOT MENTION ON DZ FORUM IS USELESS.

Why the abuse?. If u can't proffer solution why calling him a bastard...all in the name of having an edge in Yoruba.

That is immature of u.

1 Like

Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Reelstudio8: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2019
invest in film business and get good ROI as a Co-producer 09029897618
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by MarianaTrench: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2019
TheMrs:

Smh....do you even know what binary options is?

Binary Options is a scam!!!
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Josephlife(m): 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Jawara47: 6:33am On Sep 15, 2019
[b][/b][quote author=Ubijus1 post=64779239]good day OP, you didnt state your target investment location.

Anyway, as someone experienced in the field by virtue of my investments therein, I will advise you go into transport business, Precisely tricycles.
I personally have this investment, it has 100% ROI and it does not require your presence at all if you know how it's done.

Let's do the maths: 2million can buy 3 tricycles @650k each.

Now, you enter into a hire purchase agreement drafted and executed by a lawyer with the operators. Hire purchase makes the operator pay you double of the purchase price through payments in weekly or monthly installments. Once he completes the payment, the tricycle becomes his own and your contract comes to an end.
I will explain the process of getting trusted operators and how you can keep them in check effortlessly if you permit me. There is also a sure way to ensure no default of weekly or monthly payments at all.
your own is just to receive alerts on the agreed day of the week.

Now on returns:
operators pay me N15,000 each every Monday as contained in our agreement. These payments are made to my chosen bank account.
now in your case, 15000 x 3 = 45,000.
In a month, N45,000 x4 =180,000.

That's the unfailing monthly return you will be getting per month. It may be small but atleast, it is sure!
Please note that cost of maintenance and fueling is entirely on the operator.

I have a friend who started with just 2 tricycles, today, he owns 13 and still counting. you can calculate his weekly earning.
He was the one who introduced me to the business and taught me all the secrets.

Also, no matter whatever you choose to do with your fund, never ever allow it waste in banks. I hate the idea of saving money in banks.
money is like electric current and it must flow/circulate to maintain it's value.

Finally, if you find the transport business interesting, do not PM me.
ASK ME WHATEVER YOU NEED HERE. No mails pls[pls how can i be able to talk and discuss this buisness in details with you ]
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Jawara47: 6:42am On Sep 15, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Ubijus1:
good day OP, you didnt state your target investment location.

Anyway, as someone experienced in the field by virtue of my investments therein, I will advise you go into transport business, Precisely tricycles.
I personally have this investment, it has 100% ROI and it does not require your presence at all if you know how it's done.

Let's do the maths: 2million can buy 3 tricycles @650k each.

Now, you enter into a hire purchase agreement drafted and executed by a lawyer with the operators. Hire purchase makes the operator pay you double of the purchase price through payments in weekly or monthly installments. Once he completes the payment, the tricycle becomes his own and your contract comes to an end.
I will explain the process of getting trusted operators and how you can keep them in check effortlessly if you permit me. There is also a sure way to ensure no default of weekly or monthly payments at all.
your own is just to receive alerts on the agreed day of the week.

Now on returns:
operators pay me N15,000 each every Monday as contained in our agreement. These payments are made to my chosen bank account.
now in your case, 15000 x 3 = 45,000.
In a month, N45,000 x4 =180,000.

That's the unfailing monthly return you will be getting per month. It may be small but atleast, it is sure!
Please note that cost of maintenance and fueling is entirely on the operator.

I have a friend who started with just 2 tricycles, today, he owns 13 and still counting. you can calculate his weekly earning.
He was the one who introduced me to the business and taught me all the secrets.

Also, no matter whatever you choose to do with your fund, never ever allow it waste in banks. I hate the idea of saving money in banks.
money is like electric current and it must flow/circulate to maintain it's value.

Finally, if you find the transport business interesting, do not PM me.
ASK ME WHATEVER YOU NEED HERE. No mails pls
Pls how can i reach you directly to understand this buisness more
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by TonySegun: 7:18am On Sep 15, 2019
Attention

INVITATION TO BE PART OF MY BUSINESS
It glades my heart to invite you to be part of my highly profitable and sustainable business.

Allow me to introduce MEGIDDO PROJECT NIG LTD.the company was registered in year 2011,we carry on an inevitable service,do you know in Lagos today we have over 4.7million houses,imagine having just one quarter of that population giving us 6k every quarterly.this is not an idea is been tested and I can tell you authoritatively the response is fantastic.

With proper funding this business can generate multimillion Naira in no time,that is why am inviting you to come onboard let us share in this new wealth and employment generation platform.if this interest you in anyway pls invite me for round table discussion in order to see the details business plan and how to achieve the set go.

Thanks
Yours Sincerely
ODEKUNLE SEGUN (Mr)
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by leetech: 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by bestbizman: 1:40am On Sep 20, 2019
Hello!
Looking for a good and viable business to invest in? Contact me asap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CHEAPEST MTN DATA @ #300, 1GB, 1 MONTH. / Prop Firm Practice DIARY. Please Follow Me / Any Viable Investment For Intending Retiree With Little Or No Supervision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.