Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:39 AM

What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision (9699 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Goldicon2(m): 6:00am On Sep 20, 2019
Lord Scam everywhere. Bro abeg just look for a Good Real estate investment and watch your money grow. You can check for the best real estate firms or companies in Nigeria and read their reviews too before you invest with them. But i can't think of a better investment for you
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Wickedtruths: 2:16am On Oct 07, 2019
Fxmanager:
This is real and works. This is the secret of the rich. Delayed gratification, and allowing investment and time to work in their favour. Do a research on the power and magic of compound interest on your investment. You can also go through this article http://www.getrichslowly.org/2008/04/02/power-of-compound-interest/ Trust us with your investment and you will wake up very wealthy.

Na so.

You've said more on compound interest and BODMAS but just a single line on what you do, which is e-currency trading AKA guesswork.

Now, you've moved to delayed gratification.

You're a very funny person.
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by incomeboostng: 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
ellalina:
I know my nairaland folks arevery brilliant and smart
I need a honest investment that would not take my time because I have an employment that takes 80%of my time
No ponzi
No betting
No crypto currency
No fix deposit

Thanks

Did you find one? If no, check out the link below for various legit and lucrative options

https://www.incomeboostng.com/make-more-money/

Thank me later
Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by Sharmeenator(m): 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
It's been two years now OP, what did you finally invested in and how is the returns?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Athene Network: How To Mine GEMS For ATH Tokens Free / Contemporary 5 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / Any Viable Investment For Intending Retiree With Little Or No Supervision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.