Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Ladies!here Is A Secret I Would Love To Share. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies!here Is A Secret I Would Love To Share. (387 Views)

COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only / Congrats Ladies Here's How To Enlarge Your Breasts Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!here Is A Secret I Would Love To Share. by adorned8(f): 10:21am On Feb 04, 2018
The secret i want to disclose to you ladies is a permanent solution to fibroid.Do you have/know someone with fibroid growth either inside or outside the womb?worry no more and quit SURGERY.Here is a natural/herbal remedy,it safe and effective. How it works:It works by shrinking to the smallest bit and eventually falls off.The wonderful thing about this powder is that,it eradicates the fibroid completely never to come back.Try this powder ladies and come back to testify.

1 Share

Re: Ladies!here Is A Secret I Would Love To Share. by RemedyLab: 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
Do you care to know more about fibroid? Follow this link:
http://naturalremedylab.com/natural-remedies-for-fibroid-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Doctors Perform Brain Surgery On Wrong Patient At Kenyatta National Hosp. / All Acne Sufferers Need To See This / Micostar Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.