Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Video/pictures Bbnaija ANGEL Scratched His Yansh And Smelled While Sleeping - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Video/pictures Bbnaija ANGEL Scratched His Yansh And Smelled While Sleeping (1389 Views)

BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale / #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen / Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video/pictures Bbnaija ANGEL Scratched His Yansh And Smelled While Sleeping by RYANAYO(m): 10:59am On Feb 04, 2018

Re: Video/pictures Bbnaija ANGEL Scratched His Yansh And Smelled While Sleeping by rayblast(m): 11:08am On Feb 04, 2018
Don't we all do dis things?? why r we making a big deal out it??
Re: Video/pictures Bbnaija ANGEL Scratched His Yansh And Smelled While Sleeping by durolexxy(m): 11:16am On Feb 04, 2018
Ahhhh...Mancity god dey watch una oo....una just spoil my ticket...37k no be small money oo...Mancity why
Re: Video/pictures Bbnaija ANGEL Scratched His Yansh And Smelled While Sleeping by JacksonD7: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2018
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that the the quality of nairaland threads go down, whenever BBN is on.

Can't wait for this show to end, maybe I'll see sensible topics then.
Re: Video/pictures Bbnaija ANGEL Scratched His Yansh And Smelled While Sleeping by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
somebody help me, HOW CAN I CUM ON MY FACE
Re: Video/pictures Bbnaija ANGEL Scratched His Yansh And Smelled While Sleeping by Joelsblog(m): 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
Smelt not smelled
Re: Video/pictures Bbnaija ANGEL Scratched His Yansh And Smelled While Sleeping by obi2eze: 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
Madrid no fit win Levante. Na wa!

Is Florentino Perez waiting for PSG to disgrace Madrid before he sacks Zidane? Or isn't there any replacement?

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Folorunsho Adeola Set To Release Her Movie ‘’AJODUN’’ / Beware Utilitybills.ng Are Scammers / Concerning Nigerian Movie Scripts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.