Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) (7907 Views)

Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink / Fear God And Fear Woman: See Where The Hand Of A Groom Was During A Group Photo / Fear God Moyo, Actress Moyo Lawal Shows Her Twerking Storm, Fans Reacts (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) by Simiano: 11:31am On Feb 04, 2018
Can you imagine all these...more than 50 pictures shocked
Me no even get time to view all the status angry angry

Re: Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) by Simiano: 11:37am On Feb 04, 2018
More

Re: Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) by Simiano: 11:38am On Feb 04, 2018
More

Re: Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) by Simiano: 11:39am On Feb 04, 2018
More pic

Re: Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) by kunlesufyan(m): 11:50am On Feb 04, 2018
I simply mute anyone who doesnt have something meaningful to share

5 Likes

Re: Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) by Cowbuoy: 11:58am On Feb 04, 2018
Wetin be this??

2 Likes

Re: Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) by Iphone5: 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
kunlesufyan:
I simply mute anyone who doesnt have something meaningful to share

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) by Olachase(m): 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
You never chisomchi grin grin
Re: Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
Thank God i dont have sensless pple on my whatsapp,just five. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) by michaelwilli(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
dem go turn status to memory card

1 Like

Re: Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) by espn(m): 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
And you have the time to view...screenshot...create a thread.....YOU TRY...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
I hardly view status on my whatsapp page
Re: Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) by Aashik(m): 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
I have just two and this i swhat i did.....gat peace of mind like kilode

1 Share

Re: Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
I fuckingly muted almost all my whatsapp status..It's irritating when you update over 20 pics of yourself on status daily.

Most of them have low self esteem and boring life hence use the status to stay afloat.

5 Likes

Re: Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
HeyBee27:
Thank God i dont have sensless pple on my whatsapp,just five. grin grin

Let me be your six cool

I promise to be senseless person grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) by dollyjoy(f): 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
The mute option is there for a reason. Some people are just terrible!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
phantonce:

Let me be your six cool

I promise to be senseless person grin
Six is a crowd,i am okay with the five pple. grin
Re: Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
Also muted mine. Dey wont chat but look at ur pic. Nonsense
Re: Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) by roarik(f): 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
the thing can b soo annoying..sum people go even upload their whole gallary

1 Like

Re: Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) by sekxyqueen(f): 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
hahahaha..who cares!!!
Re: Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) by wunmi590(m): 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
I dont think have ever used it before.

Who get that time

Shior

Re: Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) by Rockyrascal(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
sekxyqueen:
hahahaha..who cares!!!

aunty are u guilty of this cheesy
Re: Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) by kennyhandsome04(m): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2018
Good morning to you all. GREEN AWARD is set to hold at Ajose Lecture Theatre OAU Ile-Ife.

However, voting is still on. Voting started December 10 and is gonna end by December 20.

Please my fellow nairalanders, I need you to help me get the award by clicking on the link below or alternatively by visiting the official Instagram page @oaugreenaward and like my picture.(It's not compulsory you like the page, Just like my picture that's all)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrMdZY6hPdP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1jd08za7uac7

I'm contesting for FACE OF AGRIC(MALE CATEGORY)... Someone is already leading me with many votes and the voting will end on Thursday by 6am.

Please help me to win this award... Let people know that Nairaland has got many advantages. Thanks

Note: BUYING OF LIKES LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION... NO ONE SHOULD BUY OR BOOST MY LIKES ILLEGALLY(NO FAKE LIKES PLEASE). Thanks in anticipation, God bless you all
Re: Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) by Oluwaprada: 10:01am On Aug 06, 2021
*Do you need more views to grow your business? Or you just need more friends to have fun with� (GET 1K CONTACT FILE IMMEDIATELY)*
_*Join the group now for massive contact gain ☺️*_

GROUP 0️⃣1️⃣
https://chat. whatsapp. com/JIk7FDVyHm60jtonSfZkLq

GROUP 0️⃣2️⃣
https://chat. whatsapp. com/LYEFx2PpKZyGG5WKieCWM0

*NOTE: JOIN ONLY ONE GROUP!*

Copy one of the links delete the space after the dot to get group link

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Kill Sexual Urge 100% / Nigerians Mock Man Using Fingers On His Woman Publicly, Spark Outrage / This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.