Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? (44532 Views)

League Of Legends Guide: Playing Riven / The New Titanfall Plans Pushed Back To Focus On Apex Legends: Respawn / Asphalt 9 Legends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by deeprinz(m): 11:45am On Feb 04, 2018
Hello readers, i stumbled upon this picture and i thought i should share it.
So let's see who's a legend.
There are two boys and one girl in this picture.
Which of the skeleton is a Female?

Lalasticlala

https://07report..com.ng/2018/02/legends-only-which-of-this-skeleton-is.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by hourl: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2018

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by onward4life(m): 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
1. No wan see am at all sef (Girly)

2. Close ear but still dey look d horror (Boy)

3. Close mouth but still dey look (Boy)

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by federal9: 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
onward4life:
1. No wan see am at all sef (Girly)

2. Close ear but still dey look d horror (Boy)

3. Close mouth but still dey look (Boy)

Sharap!!!. The answer is 2.

Adjusted backbone because of pregnancy.

210 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by onward4life(m): 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
federal9:

What's the meaning of the sharap?

Must yu go tribal @ every person

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by lardeipo(f): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
answer is 1, shy shy type :Danswer is 1, shy shy type

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by federal9: 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
onward4life:

What's the meaning of the sharap?

Must yu go tribal @ every person

To sharap is to be quiet and stop making da hell of noise

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by onward4life(m): 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
federal9:

To sharap is to be quiet and stop making da hell of noise

Ur effort

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by federal9: 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
onward4life:

Ur effort

Ur pain

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by onward4life(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
federal9:

Ur pains

My Gains

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by federal9: 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
onward4life:

My Gains

Your business grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by onward4life(m): 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
federal9:

Your business grin

Yu can't roll for long

It's time yu apologise bro

It wasn't even ur thread

And yu went ahead & got me Dissed

That's not even street

You Man's not hot

Very loud yet nobody hailed

Me I wasn't even derailing

I was contributing my opinion

Yu dey wan enter every eye like onion

Asif yu be Yam ma Beans

Peace!

#pacifist

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by federal9: 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
onward4life:

It's time yu apologise bro

It wasn't even ur thread

And yu went ahead to get me Dissed

That's not even street

You Man's not hot nobody hailed

Me I wasn't even derailing

I was contributing my opinion

Peace!

#pacifist
What da hell are you typing?
I would have apologized if only you have commented well

8 Likes

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by onward4life(m): 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
federal9:

What da hell are you typing?
I would have apologized if only you have commented well

Commented hw?

Did I say something bad!

By d way I could actually put that all up

In a song with the assistance of oga

don Jazzy And Olamide

Back tu back

*#shiit is the new Hit*

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by federal9: 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
onward4life:

Commented hw?

Did say something bad!

By d way I could actually put that all up in as song with the assistance of don Jazzy

And Olamide bak tu bak

But wizkid and phyno could make a very good collaboration.

1 Like

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Obinoscopy(m): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
This question is for those who know their anatomy /biology wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by vivie01(f): 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
I think 2 is the female

3 Likes

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Hades2016(m): 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Slikbae: 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
In other news
The way female bankers explain account opening is so sexy..... They will be like..... I will open it for you so you can put something inside okay Whether big or small just put something.���

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Icon4s(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2018

The width of the skeleton's shoulders is the smallest. Girls don't have broad shoulders.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Icon4s(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Double post
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Cantona25(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
federal9:

you get brain for anatomy....

1 Like

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Innobee99(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
I think it's 3 cuz of d shoulders

My 1 kobo!

7 Likes

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
Is either 1 or 2. Highest, it could be 3.

Dazz all......

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Felixitie(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
2 . Count the number of ribs!

1 Like

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Barondenigeria: 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
No 1 is the girl.... Hint-Look at the girl hole below

3 Likes

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by adorh(f): 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
look at the stomach region, it looks empty. Which is diff from the two f.uck boys flanking her
her shoulder appear less broad
she also appear's to pout her jaws..
hear no evil, as women are more influenced by what they hear while men are influenced by what they see, and whatever comes outta their mouth defines them.....
so, from all indication it is 2

16 Likes

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by maestroferddi: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
1 has to be the female.

Cue, see the sitting posture.

1 Like

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Josephjnr(m): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
Considering the shape of the obturator foramen,I will choose number 1 as the female. Some are saying the effect of pregnancy has pushed the lumber region of the spine back(wondering how possible) making it invisible from the front but I think it is just the position of the skeleton and shadows in picture.

1 Like

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by arabaribiti(m): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
Looking at penis regions the last two has two hole there and number has three hole so number 1 is a female
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Venice789: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
Haaaa

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keep A Word Drop A Word / Anonymous Message / Comment On D User Id Of D Person Above U!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.