Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

"Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims (75420 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
xxxx
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by donstan18: 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
Joislim:
He deserves all those insults. ...
Are you hurt? cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
safarigirl:
Marrying a guy above 30 must be the same undecided
Nah,it is not.You just sounds so pained.Are you above 30 and single?

16 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Gerrard59(m): 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
And that is how they rush young ones so much that they (lasses) start getting married while in 3rd/4th year in school. Some get pregnant and become mothers (my department was like a maternity home). Tomorrow, same people will accuse ladies of thinking only about marriage. Ask them (lasses), what next after school? Marriage is the answer! No furthering of education, career advancement. Nada!

Which is why I cannot blame Nigerian women who take marriage so serious, and as all-and-all.

For the records, I'm not against marriage or people getting married early (their prerogative, which I respect). But not when they are rushed. One even had to rent a flat far from her parents because they were on her case immediately she finished university education. Haba!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by unbitchable(m): 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
Does he mean ladies above 30 have been used & become stale?
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Welrez(m): 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
There are ladies who are insulting the guy that would have said the same thing if they were men. The truth is bitter, but then it is better to marry for love. Marriage is not all about freshness of body, but mind as well.

24 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by fotadmowmend(m): 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
People dey think sha

5 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by donstan18: 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
Daeylar:
Stupid goat
I hope it's not what I'm thinking cheesy

8 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by vroy(m): 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
See as mama's dey abuse him

7 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by bikefab(m): 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
Guy has a point actually.

4 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Akadons1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
Thats not my problem but Fulani headsmen and Nigerian army plan to Islamize the whole of Nigeria with the help of Apc Government
#ArrestBuhariNow

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by donstan18: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
HeyBee27:
Seconded,how can a sane single guy marry a lady who is above 30 as a wife? cheesy cheesy

Udonminit cheesy cheesy
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by madjune(m): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
If anyone really understands love and needs real love in a relationship, all these talk about 20 or 30 would be secondary.

You could marry some 20 something and see your peace of mind fly out of the window...and vice versa.

18 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
Daeylar:
Stupid goat

Expired product spotted! grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Shayneward1: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
His name Is Omenka am not surprised.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Millz404(m): 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
safarigirl:
Marrying a guy above 30 must be the same undecided
Na lie

6 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Gerrard59(m): 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
ScorpioMoon:
Any girl above 25 is bad news

C'mon, this is wrong and fallacious. How is a girl below 25 "good news"?

7 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
HeyBee27:

She is!

8 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by designVATExcel: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lol @ "brain has been used as ceiling fan"

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

Udonminit cheesy cheesy
Seriously,i mean it. grin
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
ScorpioMoon:
Any girl above 25 is bad news

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by okayman4real(m): 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:
the older they get the more loyal they become

If this present hardship in the country continues beyond 2019 I wouldn't mind marrying someone's grandmother

I once fvcked a woman at 56yrs i later realised her kpetus needed wheel balancing and alignment
lolz

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by IAMBlesssed(f): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
And marrying a guy above 30 is??

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by safarigirl(f): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
HeyBee27:
lol, you deduced pain from one sentence?

So many clowns on Nairaland undecided

6 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Beno3: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
I some how agree with him. Because what girls do nowadays, is unspeakable. Only when they grow old, they look for sympathysers.

18 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
grin

8 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by LordKO(m): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
Truly, academic excellence doesn't cure mental parochialism. The guy is an idiot.

It takes time - little advancement in age - for a lady (person) to achieve self-realization. And this is hardly achieved by many before the age of 30. Therefore, personally, the age a woman achieved self-realization should be her best moment to marry. A woman who's achieved self-realization will always remain a top pick for me, age is irrelevant. . . Yet the irrelevance of age in this regard doesn't invalidate the importance of rationality. There's always need to maintain balance.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
safarigirl:

You think bleachin' will hide your age?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
safarigirl:

Wee you kip shut my friend,the pain was written all over your post. grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by orbis(m): 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
But he said the truth na....most of them were ex slay mamas who de form big girls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by moses93(m): 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
but the guy make sense na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.