Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

"Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims (75417 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
that Omenka is a savage.

every family have their own portion of the problem. all my immediate sisters are married. but we also don't know what will happen to our daughter. to every lady hoping to get hooked. Be faithful to God.

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by PDPGuy: 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
cococandy:
hey you wink
What’s up dear smiley
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by IAMBlesssed(f): 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
djon78:
For all those ladies saying lack of ambition, that is not true. Most of those ladies go on with their careers. My wife is doing Bsc Nursing, she still wanted to get married, was 25 when we married, I am late 30s. Still give birth to our babies, soon finish her studies, has a very loving caring, supporting and understanding husband, still is a home maker.

It is all those ambitions that has left the carnage we are seeing today. Women focus on career, by the time they feel they are ready, it may get harder. And the scary thing is that most guys now go for younger women because, of high fertility and submission, because majority of those career ones they can't even listen to you. Unlike my wife, she is very submissive, obedient and loyal, obeys every instruction she is given innocently not questioning you.

I am not coming here to mock anyone, in fact it pains my heart when I see what is going on. That's why I always advised my younger ones and relations. Once as a young woman, men are hovering around you, be wise, close your legs, prayerfully and watchingly chose among them and marry and go and use this your youth and born for your husband. Simple people should not pay attention to some vekry dangerous cultures allien to us that our people have copied. The two girls I senior, my mama no give them space at all, she made sure they married immediately after graduation. One a doctor the other works as a top manager in a leading Telecom company in V I Lagos and they are happy today with children, loving husbands, and still career women. So let's stop all these. Young women be wise. Martured ones I pray God see you through

Your wife's good character has nothing to do with the age at which you married her, its a personality thing. This life is sooo dynamic. Lets try and understand this mystery...

6 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by cococandy(f): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
PDPGuy:

What’s up dear smiley
Just meh.

How was your super bowl weekend? So much hype around here. I don’t even get it.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by PDPGuy: 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
cococandy:

Just meh.

How was your super bowl weekend? So much hype around here. I don’t even get it.

I had fun yesterday, only because the Eagles won. When they took the lead in the first quarter, I didn’t celebrate much because I knew Tom Brady could do some magic in the 4th quarter and steal victory from defeat, like he did last year.

I ordered some Chinese food with drinks, just to ‘calm’ myself if my team lost, again, to the Patriots. grin But this time, Tom Brady was powerless.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Dyoungstar: 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
desreek9:

So you this guy your married and you're saying nonsense to me today abi, smellos

Busted.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by cococandy(f): 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
PDPGuy:

I had fun yesterday, only because the Eagles won. When they took the lead in the first quarter, I didn’t celebrate much because I knew Tom Brady could do some magic in the 4th quarter and steal victory from defeat, like he did last year.

I ordered some Chinese food with drinks, just to ‘calm’ myself if my team lost, again, to the Patriots. grin But this time, Tom Brady was powerless.
Lol see? It’s like French to me. No clue.

Besides I was in advanced cardiac life support class almost all freaking day.
I’m glad it’s over. Now we can celebrate normal things like valentines.

Although I’m very glad you had fun
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
no wahala,the wall is waiting and it no send your akant.
if you marry a useless man it means you're also useless,disrespectful,unfaithful and very very stupid or despe..see only stupid ppl marry stupid ppl
i disagree, I've seen good women marry to wolfs in sheep clothing. I don't intend to argue more on dis issue, every1 is entitled to his\her own opinion
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by paulibling(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
A girl Calling a guy broke is the same thing as this guy has said of ladies. I didn't see anything wrong in what he said. He simply told us how he views ladies above thirty and you can't force him to see them otherwise. Ladies above thirty insulting him means that it pains them gan and those below thirty insulting him are afraid that they may drive into 30 searching. Just keep your cool and prove him wrong. Verdict: marry before 30 or marry a made nigga when you are above 30 grin.
My guy told me that he'd rather be a guy and hussle up the money for them ladies than being the lady waiting for a nigga to hussle up doe.
Guys on nairaland go and make money. Women are born to spend it.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by amakadihot87(f): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
YOUNGrapha:
AMA-DI-HOT I WANT US TO UN-GHOST OUR SELF kiss
.............lol........have u ever seen d face of a masqurade?
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by centboy123456(m): 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
ShyCypher:

She's past 30 already.
Just like cococandy, she has 2 more years till menopause.

lol don't mine that old cargo
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
gloria34:
i disagree, I've seen good women marry to wolfs in sheep clothing. I don't intend to argue more on dis issue, every1 is entitled to his\her own opinion
you can disagree all you want
won't change the fact,being meek,dumbb,unintelligent,emotional,illogical,lazy,desperate or plain stupid with low self esteem does'nt equal good.if you are not these aforementioned you will easily spot and avoid wolves even if they wear lambs cloth
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by PDPGuy: 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
cococandy:

Lol see? It’s like French to me. No clue.

Besides I was in advanced cardiac life support class almost all freaking day.
I’m glad it’s over. Now we can celebrate normal things like valentines.

Although I’m very glad you had fun

I'll be watching Champions League football (soccer) that day wink

The advanced cardiac life support class sounds intense, and for only smart folks like you. I doubt I would survive the first day of the class cheesy
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
won't change the fact,being meek,dumbb,unintelligent,emotional,illogical,lazy,desperate or plain stupid with low self esteem does'nt equal good.if you are not these aforementioned you will easily spot and avoid wolves even if they wear lambs cloth
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
can u mind ur business now? u can't force me to accept ur opinion na
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
gloria34:
can u mind ur business now? u can't force me to accept ur opinion na
force ke
how is that even possible
i don't know you
force is not my style until you get violent
i'm just stating fact
you're the one that is forcing opinion on yourself
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by cococandy(f): 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
PDPGuy:

I'll be watching Champions League football (soccer) that day wink

The advanced cardiac life support class sounds intense, and for only smart folks like you. I doubt I would survive the first day of the class cheesy
No it’s not that intense. It’s like cpr class but for professionals. I’m sure you could handle it with your smarty pants lawyer brain kiss
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by streamsofjoy(f): 3:57am On Feb 06, 2018
Gamesmart:

Yes, older guys go for small girls but as you will be a doctor try and incorporate knowledge of nutrition and exercise in your learning so you can compete with the small girls too when you are ready.

It is good you are aiming not to be a liability.

Lolzzz. It's no competition abeg. the fact is, when these small girls start sleeping with the old men and having children they begin to look old too. Except the very rich ones who knw how to maintain themselves.

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by readyornot: 9:06am On Feb 07, 2018
HeyBee27:
Seconded,how can a sane single guy marry a lady who is above 30 as a wife? cheesy cheesy

That is why many ladies end up reducing their ages so as to fit into the age bracket approved by the World in general and men in particular.
Abeg, who con be the mumu that time?
Love is all that matters.

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by SingleLady01: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kennybix:
So I have been following this topic since yesterday.

I must say that guys should stop 'carrying this topic on top their head'.

I'm of the opinion that everyone is entitled to live his/her life. I guess that's one thing I like about westerners; they mind their businesses and don't porknose into other people's affairs.

Also, I am attracted to only matured and career oriented ladies; they are less drama. I wouldn't even date a lady that's is still struggling with school. I think they should concentrate and not be disturbed.

It's a busy world, please let's get to work and stop shillyshallying about this topic.
Goodevening. I received a pm from you but my nairaland mail is not functioning well. Please can I meet you?
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
safarigirl:
Marrying a guy above 30 must be the same undecided

nooooo ... man has nothing to collapse, man has nothing that will stretch when used often, man has no no Olympus to fall
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by ndidigood(f): 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
TreasuredGlory:
Be careful cos no one knows tomorrow. People including me have made some derogatory comments/remarks about people and later found myself in that same situation. Fear God. He alone has the final and only say about people. My piece.
God bless u..
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Blacckrod(f): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
Lol so this is where the term “EVENING NEWSPAPER” came from? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
Blacckrod:
Lol so this is where the term “EVENING NEWSPAPER” came from? grin cheesy

how much exactly will it be?
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by BigBashiru: 8:38am On Jan 16, 2023
charain:

I just pity some guys who thinks, the younger the better. Most ladies below 27 arenot fit for
marriage because they are still "exploring". They give nothing but drama.

You are right.... they feel they still have time...its not until they hit 27/28 and realize they are running out of time that they get "serious" and want to get married...
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by BigBashiru: 8:44am On Jan 16, 2023
LordBaelish:

You think marriage ain't a big deal in Tier 1 countries? guess again.

The idea that African values are backwards is just shameful. What made American values useful? Do Asians give a Fvck about those? SMH

Great response...I wont even call those tier 1 countries....
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by BigBashiru: 9:34am On Jan 16, 2023
LordBaelish:

Reason why I used that analogy is because you don't want someone who's just "settling" for you. because if her spec comes, bye bye.

The idea of people being young and immature is just a generalisation. Maturity comes from exposure and life experiences

The problem young girls hv most get carried away by the attention and keep expecting a better person will come....
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by BigBashiru: 10:06am On Jan 16, 2023
streamsofjoy:

Most of them aren't. Just the few are and for that few if God does not help, the ambition will either die or be delayed.
And if the husband does not support. Let's be frank sir, most men who go for small girls are made and busy men who need to settle down and have their own kids, so they dnt need another busy or ambitious person in the house. They only need a WIFE not PARTNER

marriage and career are not mutually exclusive...
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by BigBashiru: 10:16am On Jan 16, 2023
but wait o! our girls starts slaying from age 15, sleeps with assorted teachers n headmasters through secondary school, area boys get their full share, university empties the brezst, BBnaija takes its cut, Nysc frenzy fvcking bastardizes the kpekus more, Facebook/social media hoeing takes its toll....and so on, so at 35 or +, the unfortunate husband is actually buying tokunbo or better still, 'a vandalised pipeline.' (evening newspaper)

And is paying bride price and dancing down the alter...
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by BigBashiru: 10:34am On Jan 16, 2023
streamsofjoy:

Kk, I get u now. But funny enough, these older guys go for small girls. That's by the way.
One of the reasons I would want to be a Lil established is not to be a financial liability. So, if I, on my own I have money I wouldn't be looking so much for a guy with plenty money-cos I have the money already. I'd rather go for a hardworking, intelligent and any guy I knw I can do life with. And not someone who will bear all my liabilities. That's my idea.

men are biologically programmed to go for the youngest girl they can find....its nature...no amount of man shaming can change nature....you can be financially established in your husbands house na....you dont hv to be established before getting married....thats a common mistake...
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by onumadu: 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
This thread is RICH with advice for women who want the truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.