Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

"Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims (75399 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Fourwinds: 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
IAMBlesssed:

Now you made your point clearer. Pretence is not peculiar to any age bracket. Its a general thing for ladies with such character..
one thing I know is that 80%of ladies are never ready for marriage whether young or old but it is the nature(age) that compel them into it....if you know what you are doing you be consciously preparing for it....

image a lady dating a guy and after 8months and the guy proposes, the same lady getting confused.....my question is why the dating in the first place?...

when you are into something ,you should be ready for anything that comes with it

I can't imagine myself being in the army and not expect to die at any time...is that not a deceit on its own

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Famaksunday(m): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
� �....
Nairaland will not kill me....

This is true oooooo,

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by LordKO(m): 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
CSTR2:

Biology disagrees with you.

Female peak biological levels for marriage is her 20s.

Biology isn't my standard in this regard. No apologies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by IAMBlesssed(f): 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
ShyCypher:

Hahahhaha.. This guy is wicked..
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
HeyBee27:
Lol,second wife right? grin
I know you'd assume that because I'm a supposed abokieee abi? Na my first love o grin
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by CSTR2: 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
LordKO:

You don't know better than Biology.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by LordBaelish: 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
LordKO:

Side note: Does KO stand for Kevin Owens?
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Rozaytee: 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
i honestly dont know wat some naija men take women for....no wonder some of dem are perverts....

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by shegie(m): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
believe me na ladies go comment pass, dem plenty too much at dis level

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Gentew(m): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
Christafarian:
What's vexatious in what he has said?

Is it not the same information that the person who read in the morning gets that the person buying in the evening will get?

...Since he didn't say, the next day or a week later,.

Na u cum funny pass...... I laugh in Japanese
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by LordKO(m): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
LordBaelish:

Side note: Does KO stand for Kevin Owens?

No.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by DEGODSON1(m): 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
na bomb dat guy drop o
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by IAMBlesssed(f): 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
Fourwinds:
one thing I know is that 80%of ladies are never ready for marriage whether young or old but it is the nature(age) that compel them into it....if you know what you are doing you be consciously preparing for it....

image a lady dating a guy and after 8months and the guy proposes, the same lady getting confused.....my question is why the dating in the first place?...

when you are into something ,you should be ready for anything that comes with it

I can't imagine myself being in the army and not expect to die at any time...is that not a deceit on its own

Oga we re on the same page here. A good number of ladies pretend a lot, young, old, granny etc. My point is that it has more to do with personality rather than age.. Shey you get?
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Switruth: 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
Finally omenkalives identity revealed
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by dfrost: 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
akeentech:
I married my wife @ 22 and that is the best age for every sane girl to get married. If you marry 30+ girl after 5 years her beauty will begins fade away reason why we see so many cases of cheating nowadays. My take.

A cheat is a cheat. If you like marry 18 year old.

5 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by jaychubi: 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
D guy is correct any unmarried lady above 30 yrs is bad market

Is like buying left over market in d evening after ppl had selected the best apple of the bunch grin grin grin

D worst part of ladies above 30 is dt they are desperate and too loyal n will do or accept anything from a man to get married. Bunch of bad markets

4 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
I agree with him though.

Except in the very rare circumstance that she wasn't promiscuous.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Fourwinds: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
IAMBlesssed:

Oga we re on the same page here. A good number of ladies pretend a lot, young, old, granny etc. My point is that it has more to do with personality rather than age.. Shey you get?
well...

they will keep smiling and dying in silence
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
ShyCypher:

Slay mamas are really angry o.

I never knew there was this number of 30+ mamas on nairaland.

Ahhh! Wahala dey o

I can see Dimples129, Daeylar, pocohontas, ladyhippolyta88 rantin' & wailin' up there

The thing pain dem well well o!
You must be truly stupid who told you I am pained I only feel the man should not have said such that is all.

4 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You must be truly stupid who told you I am pained I only feel the man should not have said such that is all.

What should he have said then?

That marryin' 30+ mamas is the way to go so you can feel better about yourself right?

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Fourwinds: 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
Rozaytee:
i honestly dont know wat some naija men take women for....no wonder some of dem are perverts....
you people are confused set of humans...

many of you don't even know your bearing....

fantasies have killed realities in many of ladies lives

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Rozaytee: 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
Fourwinds:
you people are confused set of humans...

many of you don't even know your bearing....

fantasies have killed realities in many of ladies lives
abegii...make i hear word...men are more confused dan confusion itself
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
I LOVE THIS THREAD!

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!

grin

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by tdayof(m): 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
BruncleZuma:
True, also note that some daytime newspapers are better read by "standing committee" as they are not worth taking home.

[img]https://media1./images/849bbe5da41750e4835aeae8ccfa8428/tenor.gif[/img]

grin grin

I pray you make heaven grin

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by ikukuhero: 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
akeentech:
I married my wife @ 22 and that is the best age for every sane girl to get married. If you marry 30+ girl after 5 years her beauty will begins fade away reason why we see so many cases of cheating nowadays. My take.

Dumb statement. As if that girl of 22 you got married to wouldn't someday clock 30 and older. Your type will intensify your womanizing by the time she's 30 plus and "her beauty begins to fade...". You may even go as far as divorcing her for a younger woman because all you look out for is beauty. You sound as if you will also remain the same way you are today in 5 years time. Good luck to you and I wish you sense and intelligence.

10 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
ShyCypher:

That marryin' 30+ mamas is the way to go so you can feel better about yourself right?
You are not well who told you I am up to 30.Don't mention me again.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by jaychubi: 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
safarigirl:
Marrying a guy above 30 must be the same undecided

Women have what is called menapause men don't, got dt

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by stilldoingokay(f): 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
ScorpioMoon:
Any girl above 25 is bad news

you people are sick, seriously.

when will you'll understand that marriage is no more an achievement.
is not all women that need men to survive.

thanks.

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by jaychubi: 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
HeyBee27:
Seconded,how can a sane single guy marry a lady who is above 30 as a wife? cheesy cheesy

U must be below 21 to say this, d Mama's are coming after u

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by jaychubi: 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
Millz404:
grin he never told no lie..... The truth is in him...
35 and above na yesterday paper....
grin

Chai make una pity these old Mama's no be their fault nw grin grin
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by stilldoingokay(f): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
ShyCypher:

do you have a sister?

am just wondering what you will do to her if she didn't get married in time.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You are not well who told you I am up to 30.Don't mention me again.

Why are you suddenly violent?

If you aren't 30 yet, why are you pained?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.