Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

"Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims (75415 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by akeentech(m): 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
Rozaytee:
premature ode
Y are u pained like this, am I the cause of your problem? Aunty age is no longer on your side, E lo marry

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
stilldoingokay:

do you have a sister?

am just wondering what you will do to her if she didn't get married in time.

She is free to take her own life.

...same advice I'm givin' you right now ma.

Choose a bridge & jump into the lagoon. You are expired!

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by jaychubi: 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
LordKO:
Truly, academic excellence doesn't cure mental parochialism. The guy is an idiot.

It takes time - little advancement in age - for a lady (person) to achieve self-realization. And this is hardly achieved by many before the age of 30. Therefore, personally, the age a woman achieved self-realization should be her best moment to marry. A woman who's achieved self-realization will always remain a top pick for me, age is irrelevant. . . Yet the irrelevance of age in this regard doesn't invalidate the importance of rationality. There's always need to maintain balance.

Have u ever heard the word menapause? Go check it out n delete dt ur comment

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by akeentech(m): 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
stilldoingokay:

do you have a sister?

am just wondering what you will do to her if she didn't get married in time.
U old women should go n marry

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Joislim(f): 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
Favouramani:
why
I think you are above 30
far from being 30...it's demeaning comparing ladies to newspaper

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Deemg(m): 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
Older women are sweater than the young ones. Thanks.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Joislim(f): 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

Are you hurt? cheesy
no
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by poweredcom(m): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
hahhaah na true when dem don de enter 30 na so dem go de loyal
when dem don bang dem taya ....women na one kind creature

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by poweredcom(m): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
hahhaah na true when dem don de enter 30 na so dem go de loyal
when dem don bang dem taya ....women na one kind creature

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
angels09:
Wrong.
You are not his spokesperson so mind your business.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You are not his spokesperson so mind your business.
Why are you so pained? When you were making mockery of those boys in your estate ... you didn't know that age wasn't your friend? Abegi don't take your frustrations out on me... Shift enter drive dey go!!

4 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
pyyxxaro:
tongue old layers won't like this at all sad
ust

lol e pain them. @ 20+ them go they find tall dark handsome and rich; when they turn 30+ they begin find husband upandan.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
angels09:

Why are you so pained? When you were making mockery of those boys in your estate ... you didn't know that age wasn't your friend? Abegi don't take your frustrations out on me... Shift enter drive dey go!!
Pained did I tell you I was looking for a boyfriend my life plan and vision goes beyond that so don't fool yourself.And forget that shiloh thing it does not work on me if I am ready I am ready.Marriage is not my problem.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Daeylar(f): 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You must be truly stupid who told you I am pained I only feel the man should not have said such that is all.

Sweetheart don't respond to useless fools who think there is nothing wrong in a man insulting women and comparing them to inanimate objects because of their age,

Can't you see their braindead responses? That you must be over 30 before you see rubbish and call it what it is?

He is truly stupid dear, don't bother yourself about empty fools.

Can't you see none of them condemned the rubbish the man said?

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
akeentech:
I married my wife @ 22 and that is the best age for every sane girl to get married. If you marry 30+ girl after 5 years her beauty will begins fade away reason why we see so many cases of cheating nowadays. My take.
thank God it's yr take keep it to urself
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by san316(m): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
Christafarian:
What's vexatious in what he has said?

Is it not the same information that the person who read in the morning gets that the person buying in the evening will get?

...Since he didn't say, the next day or a week later,.
you didnt get it. If u wait till evening before buying newspaper, it means u r not buying FRESH NEWS because everybody would have read it before u.

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
Daeylar:

Sweetheart don't respond to useless fools who think there is nothing wrong in a man insulting women and comparing them to inanimate objects because of their age,

Can't you see their braindead responses? That you must be over 30 before you see rubbish and call it what it is?

He is truly stupid dear, don't bother yourself about empty fools.

Can't you see none of them condemned the rubbish the man said?
They are truly empty fools mentioning someone unnecessarily.The mentality of some Nigerians are annoying see most of them writing trash cannot even toast a woman and are the ones complaining.Seriously it is annoying but I would ignore them.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by pyyxxaro: 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
BiggyB242:
ust

lol e pain them. @ 20+ them go they find tall dark handsome and rich; when they turn 30+ they begin find husband upandan.

There won finish me with insult oh grin

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Actuarydeji(m): 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:
the older they get the more loyal they become

If this present hardship in the country continues beyond 2019 I wouldn't mind marrying someone's grandmother

I once fvcked a woman at 56yrs i later realised her kpetus needed wheel balancing and alignment
You're a complete he-goat
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Daeylar(f): 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
They are truly empty fools mentioning someone unnecessarily.The mentality of some Nigerians are annoying see most of them writing trash cannot even toast a woman and are the ones complaining.Seriously it is annoying but I would ignore them.

Na their way, it's just to give people useless mentioñs
Don't even let them annoy you,
They are not worth it in the least,
Look at their stupidity, shake your head and move on kiss

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
BruncleZuma:
True, also note that some daytime newspapers are better read by "standing committee" as they are not worth taking home.

[img]https://media1./images/849bbe5da41750e4835aeae8ccfa8428/tenor.gif[/img]
grin grin grin how do you do these your really funny memes?
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Sagay212: 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
that's the TRUFF!...The TRUFF is bitter than chloroquin and extremely pepperish than 1000 naira ata rodo.

check am well, which guy go wan marry woman wey be 30 years and above? wetin she dey do all the years wey she nor gree marry until she turn 30. if una like make una vex nack una head for ground, na true the guy don yarn. All those young ones forming shakara, you better behave yourself now that you are young and accept a correct guyman wey dey scope you before you join association of bitter single ladies turn feminist over night because of lost hope. a word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
HeyBee27:
Tell that to your girlfriend.You are not my husband. grin
Seriously I'll tell her but for now allow ladies who are more than 30 to live their good lives. Marriage is never a ticket to success.

6 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Sagay212: 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

lol...why you dey vex..if man cannot toast woman, why can't woman toast man. abi you follow join for the evening newspaper? ndo o

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Baybat: 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:
the older they get the more loyal they become

Chai, bad guy

If this present hardship in the country continues beyond 2019 I wouldn't mind marrying someone's grandmother

I once fvcked a woman at 56yrs i later realised her kpetus needed wheel balancing and alignment
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Rubbiish(m): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
Daeylar:
Stupid Misogynistic boy insulting ladies for fun.

His fellow stupid misogynists will soon run out of their caves to further insult women.

Are u above 30?

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
Sagay212:

lol...why you dey vex..if man cannot toast woman, why can't woman toast man. abi you follow join for the evening newspaper? ndo o
Did I say a woman can't toast a man?Local champion go and look for your mate before becoming a vendor on the type of newspaper you sell.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by IykeBazz(m): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
But why is it that most of the commentators are girls, but he said the truth in one aspect. Ladies at 30 are just like an almost expired goods...
.. Abeg no stone me.... Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by IykeBazz(m): 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
safarigirl:
Marrying a guy above 30 must be the same undecided

Lol you can compare for Africa grin grin grin
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Thatnawtichick(f): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
BruncleZuma:
True, also note that some daytime newspapers are better read by "standing committee" as they are not worth taking home.

[img]https://media1./images/849bbe5da41750e4835aeae8ccfa8428/tenor.gif[/img]
Awom senior prefect....Too much sense smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Thatnawtichick(f): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
akeentech:
I married my wife @ 22 and that is the best age for every sane girl to get married. If you marry 30+ girl after 5 years her beauty will begins fade away reason why we see so many cases of cheating nowadays. My take.
sense fall on you
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by hatedisplace: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
Marrying a young lady doesn't guarantee happy marriage.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.