Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership (66351 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida Laughing At Mamman Vatsa's Wedding In The 60s (photo) / Major Ibrahim Babangida And Mamman Vatsa In Okigwe In 1969 (Throwback Photo) / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by ruudboie(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
iliyande:
Another shot fired grin
Remain TY Danjuma's shot
Lalasticlala come hear something

And Abudulsalam Abubakar

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by python1: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
olril17:

shut up your smelling mouth!
apodaa
CC Mynd44
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by sekem: 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
But why will they tell Sai Baba to step down?

Don't they believe in the power of PVC anymore?

If Baba wants to contest, then let him contest

If the people don't want Baba again, then let them use the power of their votes to send Baba parking

At least, that will show whether they the masses really want him or not

And not because a group of corrupt past leaders want a type of change that will perfectly suit them

Meanwhile...

As for me, it is Sai Baba 2023!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by BeardedMeat(m): 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
seunH:

I'm not really into commenting on politics but one thing bothers me sir and maybe you can help me clarify. They said Buhari is not performing, nepotic,etc. Good!!!!. Then why are they now telling him not to run, why not allow him run and allow the people decide on the ballot box if trully he is all what they claim he his. It's like you claim I'm the ugliest person on NL and yet when I want to participate in Mr NL, you are trying to pursuade not to contest why not allow me contest and allow NLers determine if I'm trully the ugliest.....!!!.
keep maintaining your distance from political matters pls, this one is way beyond your understanding.

8 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by americanson: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
dadebayo1:
The moment i read Obasanjo's epistle i knew the powers that be have turned their back against PMB... Everyone including the Buharist know electing pmb back in 2019 will be a great mistake.. Truth is it is better for pmb to save the country from total collapse by refusing to run in 2019... But if he decides to still run i am sure they will serve him the GEJ 2015 menu...
that is right. Serve him the menu hot with cold beer

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by HIPROFILE(m): 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
IN MY OWN OPINION I THINK THIS PERSONS IN THIS SO "LEADERSHIP CLASS" OF THE 70'S AND 80'S HAVE FELT THAT THEY HAVE ALL GOTTEN THEIR FARE SHARE WHICH THEY BELIEVE THEY DESERVE TO RULE THE COUNTRY TURN AFTER EACH PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY CLAIMED THEY FOUGHT FOR THE CO-EXISTENCE OF THE COUNTRY HENCE HAVE EARNED FOR THEMSELVES OPPORTUNITY TO RULE.

UNFORTUNATELY AND PERHAPS SUDDENLY AS THE BATON OF RULER-SHIP GOT TO MUHAMADU BUHARI, THEY REALIZED THE NEED TO TAKE LEADERSHIP TO YOUNGER GENERATION. BECAUSE THEY ARE FINALLY FED UP AND ALSO ASHAMED ON TURN OUT OF EVENT DURING THE CURRENT REIGN OF BUHARI. IT HAS DONE ON THEM THAT NIGERIA CAN ONLY MOVE FORWARD WHEN THE RIGHT CLASS OF LEADERS RULE

IBB HOWEVER IS NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH BECAUSE IT IS EVIDENT IN THEIR STYLE OF ARCHAIC LEADERSHIP WHICH ALSO EXPLAINS THE REASON NIGERIA HAD REMAINED STAGNANT AND FAR FROM SIGNIFICANT PROGRESS AS A NATION.

IT IS THEREFORE PARAMOUNT ON US ALL TO THINK, GO ALL OUT, PUT ALL HAND ON DECK AND REDIRECT OUR LEADERSHIP COMPASS.

WE NEED TO SUPPORT THIS MOVE SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN FORCED TO SPEAK UP.

SAY NO TO TRIBAL HATE, SAY NO TO NEPOTISM, SAY NO FAVORITISM, SAY NO TO MEDIOCRITY, SAY NO TO CORRUPTION...NIGERIA MUST SURVIVE.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by wiki15(m): 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
Buhari doesn't listen to Nigerians except the ones they call "eminent Nigerians" whatever that means. Well, this "eminent Nigerian" has spoken. Will Buhari act. No, though he's interested in what "eminent Nigerians" have to say, he only acts on what the cabal wants.
Long thing.

8 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Mynightmare: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
Sarrki, ngeneukwenu, madridguy and other zone b come and tag IBB IPOB, OYA OOOOOO

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by omonnakoda: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
americanson:
of course ooo Kikikikikikikikiki

I was reading yesterday that 50 past generals were backing OBJ's move! iBB is from Niger state and trust men Buhari has lost one of the core Northern state if IBB can take such stance now... Middle belt is lost already, Yola is gone.

South South and South East is not in doubt. Tinubu can keep deceiving himself. South West is too educated to be led into hell fire.
Where did you read this ?
Can you share with us?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by olril17(m): 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
sekem:
But why will they tell Sai Baba to step down?

Don't they believe in the power of PVC anymore?

If Baba wants to contest, then let him contest

If the people don't want Baba again, then let them use the power of their votes to send Baba parking

At least, that will show whether they the masses really want him or not

And not because a group of corrupt past leaders want a type of change that will perfectly suit them

Meanwhile...

As for me, it is Sai Baba 2023!!!

you will vote for him because you don't have the capacity to think for yourself, and probably because your life is used to mediocrity.

10 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by seunH: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
BeardedMeat:
keep maintaining your distance from political matters pls, this one is way beyond your understanding.
Please enlighten me so that I will be literate in politics like you. I'm always open to learning

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by BeardedMeat(m): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
Kingspin:
Buhari brought shame to our nation building and cohesion.
Very shameful I tell ya! Remember his arrogance in his early days in office, dude thought he was a joy forever and could speak, do and walk as he likes! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by olril17(m): 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
HIPROFILE:
IN MY OWN OPINION I THINK THIS PERSONS IN THIS SO "LEADERSHIP CLASS" OF THE 70'S AND 80'S HAVE FELT THAT THEY HAVE ALL GOTTEN THEIR FARE SHARE WHICH THEY BELIEVE THEY DESERVE TO RULE THE COUNTRY TURN AFTER EACH PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY CLAIMED THEY FOUGHT FOR THE CO-EXISTENCE OF THE COUNTRY HENCE HAVE EARNED FOR THEMSELVES OPPORTUNITY TO RULE.

UNFORTUNATELY AND PERHAPS SUDDENLY AS THE BATON OF RULER-SHIP GOT TO MUHAMADU BUHARI, THEY REALIZED THE NEED TO TAKE LEADERSHIP TO YOUNGER GENERATION. BECAUSE THEY ARE FINALLY FED UP AND ALSO ASHAMED ON TURN OUT OF EVENT DURING THE CURRENT REIGN OF BUHARI. IT HAS DONE ON THEM THAT NIGERIA CAN ONLY MOVE FORWARD WHEN THE RIGHT CLASS OF LEADERS RULE

IBB HOWEVER IS NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH BECAUSE IT IS EVIDENT IN THEIR STYLE OF ARCHAIC LEADERSHIP WHICH ALSO EXPLAINS THE REASON NIGERIA HAD REMAINED STAGNANT AND FAR FROM SIGNIFICANT PROGRESS AS A NATION.

IT IS THEREFORE PARAMOUNT ON US ALL TO THINK, GO ALL OUT, PUT ALL HAND ON DECK AND REDIRECT OUR LEADERSHIP COMPASS.

WE NEED TO SUPPORT THIS MOVE SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN FORCED TO SPEAK UP.

SAY NO TO TRIBAL HATE, SAY NO TO NEPOTISM, SAY NO FAVORITISM, SAY NO TO MEDIOCRITY, SAY NO TO CORRUPTION...NIGERIA MUST SURVIVE.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by seunH: 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
DDeliverer:

If seun contests for Mr Nairalander do you think he would win? Especially if the take home prize is 20million for instance...
I don't get sir
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by BeardedMeat(m): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
americanson:
the VP is good man that means we'll for the country. The little window he was given to proof his worth, he didn't fail.

There was peace and tension were reduce when he was first handed over to until Buhari's men clipped his wings.
Just imagine that. VP is not power drunk like them and would be glad to go back to his law chamber and pulpit come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Uglyboy: 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
olril17:

you will vote for him because you don't have the capacity to think for yourself, and probably because your life is used to mediocrity.
So Obasanjo and IBB and now your mouth piece?

Let's go to the polls and fight it out or are they so afraid to face Buhari at the polls and they feel the only way their candidates and party can have any chance is if Buhari do not contest?

To hell with Obj and IBB.
Buhari for life president we stand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by BeardedMeat(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
seunmsg:
I welcome IBB's sincere intervention but it is not enough. Advising Buhari not to contest in 2019 will get us to no where. Who is the alternative candidate that can provide digital leadership among the clowns in PDP that are warming up to replace Buhari? PDP is not an option for so many reasonable Nigerians. So, what is the way forward?
You failed to tell us the clown you are throwing up in APC. Wailer!!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by americanson: 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
omonnakoda:

Where did you read this ?
Can you share with us?
check the thread about obj taking the CN move to South Africa..

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by excomarow(m): 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
iliyande:
Another shot fired grin
Remain TY Danjuma's shot
Lalasticlala come hear something

Who is TY Danjuma?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by olril17(m): 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
Uglyboy:

Let's go to the polls and fight it out or are they so afraid to face Buhari at the polls and they feel the only way their candidates and party can have any chance is if Buhari do not contest?

another cow on the loose...

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Uglyboy: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
olril17:
another cow on the loose...
. IPOB terrorist spotted. Phyton is coming.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by omonnakoda: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
americanson:
check the thread about obj taking the CN move to South Africa..
50 generals?

Why are you spreading rumours?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Olukat(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
michoim:
Babaginda is PDP. Had never voted for Buhari before. The forces (OBJ, Babaginda etc)that never wanted Buhari to be president are at it again. But they will be dumdfounded come 2019.

Pls try and see beyond winning election
Leadership is not all about winning election
Buhari' seems to lack the capacity to head a government.
There's something so phenomenon about Buhari, I'm trying to phantom "failure" though! shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by joinnow: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
Tinubu won't like this.

The single Cabal has spoken

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by jchioma: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
E don red for sai Baba. Back to Daura.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by iykomo666(m): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=buhariguy post=64779122]Buhari must go in 2023.
Whether he like it or not.

See idiotic pigs of Biafra been excited over the comment of the elite who destroyed their future.

How can thief ibb speak good of buhari.

That was the secret meeting BTW the three thieves,obasanjo, ibb and salami in ibb house last year when buhari went for medical vacation.

They are looking for who to control.
They constitute themselves to be kingmaker.

We the good people of Nigeria detest their antics, and voted for a man that nobody even the corrupt kingmaker cannot control except God lol ipob being tormenting u since the world was created grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Taiwx(m): 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nice1 from IBBwink But prb is i cannot read undecided

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by leye4u: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
michoim:
Babaginda is PDP. Had never voted for Buhari before. The forces (OBJ, Babaginda etc)that never wanted Buhari to be president are at it again. But they will be dumdfounded come 2019.
Speak in English

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by BeardedMeat(m): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
seunH:

Please enlighten me so that I will be literate in politics like you. I'm always open to learning
Not now pls. Not even sure how to begin to enlighten a blind man.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
Exactly you couldn't have said it more better.

We need more open letters or opinions like this from the same set of people that have brought us to this level, so maybe we all will wake up and realise the change we seek is right in our voters card. Let's give the ruling elite a shocker. With our voters cards, let's start a revolution that will not only be televised, but also show the world that the sleeping giant has AWOKEN!!

greatgod2012:
Lol

PMB is certainly going back to Daura come 2019 and so shall it be.

I know many people will start condemning the messenger now, not focusing on the message. As for me, I know that IBB is not a saint himself, I know OBJ is also not in the right position to condemn PMB, neither is GEJ also has the right but the good news to me is that BOTH GOOD AND BAD PEOPLE HAVE ALL REJECTED PMB!

So, PMB, pack your loads and get ready to go back to your cows in Daura. Enough is enough!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by BeardedMeat(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
Uglyboy:

Anybody calling on buhari to be his life president is a terrorist Fulani herdsman.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Wike, Fayose Meet Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate In Abuja (Photos) / FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST / Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.