Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,860 members, 7,806,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie (37713 Views)

Yvonne Chaka Chaka Deported from Uganda For Not Having A Working Visa / Yvonne Chaka Chaka's Daughter Shop Looted During Xenophobic Attacks / Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In "JJC" With Patience Ozokwor (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
South African music legend and BET award winner, Yvonne Chaka Chaka has just made her debut in a Nollywood movie and she even went as far as cutting her hair for her role in the movie titled 'JJC' (Jonny Just Come)

The hilarious comedy movie was shot in Lagos and South Africa and features other stars like  Emmy Award Winning Thuso Mbedu, Patience Ozokwo, Joey Rasdien, Nancy Isime, Vuci Kunene, Thando Thabete and American Actor Quincy Giles.‎

The movie is produced by Diamond Groove Pictures led by award winning filmmaker, Elvis Chucks and its expected to hit cinemas on March 16,  2018‎

JJC Synopsis: 

An American Guy in search of Love , Married an African Girl . The Drama He experienced from the entire Adventure Explored his Naivety to Love ,Marriage ,Culture and Religion . Which makes him A Novice   (JJC) in his adventure to keeping his marriage ,He discovers that it's a learning process. Each day with different lessons to learn .and the ability to forgive and co exist.
JJC - is A Hilarious Comedy Movie 
http://www.alexreports.info/2018/02/photos-south-african-legendyvonne-chaka.html?m=0

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
@alexreports

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Blakjewelry(m): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hope it lives to up expectations

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
You have shot me grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by miqos02(m): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
Cool
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by slimthugchimee2(m): 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
Who the fvck is she? undecided
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
WELCOME TO NOLLYWOOD!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Lordcenturion2(m): 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hope she never taste Nigerian di*k, naso one South African lady taste am the last time she travel to 9ija, her parents are still pleading to Nigerian government to deport her....

28 Likes

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Threebear(m): 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
Legendary mama g is all I see

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by olahero(m): 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
Wah my fucking business with that?
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by cassidy1996(m): 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
umqombothi

I'm in love with the Dj

from me to you

stimela

Yvonne mi lady

just chilling with Mother land Yvonne and Mariam makeba

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Flexherbal(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Cool!
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by MrRhymes101(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Wow! Good to see her again #memories... Wedding MC

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by visijo(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Who be this?
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Rotjijatau(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
Why they no feature Buhari na?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by chysam: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
slimthugchimee2:

Some threads are not for shildren.
Any way am writing from IBADAN.

50 Likes

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by beethoven: 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
slimthugchimee2:

Picking wey Dem born yesterday, after another person go come post questions dey ask these kin ones advice for marriage mata. Nairaland cry undecided

25 Likes

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by kolawoleibukun: 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
Patience Ozokwor is beginning to look like a horrifying character in Nollywood. I mean, she shows up like she came to represent her church. Patience, you can only do that in shitholes where there is only one person playing you. In a world of competition, you are dead gone. What is that? If you do not want to be famous anymore there is always an exit, be gone! It has become very embarrassing to see you like this. Wetin? Na only you day go deeper life? If you want to be a role model for your church, then quit those wild roles and act pastoral roles in movies. You cannot have it both ways. Behind up and look like person abeg. Wear rag day form celebrity with dirty oily face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by bamoski(m): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
slimthugchimee2:

Nairaland has to stop people below 15 from posting.

31 Likes

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Troublemaker007(m): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
slimthugchimee2:

Children of this generation eh

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by wildcatter23(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
So many kids on nairaland. Lot of my hair's is turning grey.

About the lady in red that is Amber Rose doppelganger. I got my oompah ready to burst a nut

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
Who is chaka in the midst of them now? undecided
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
what kinda creatures are these?

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by rxmusa(m): 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hmm
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
slimthugchimee2:
Android generation spotted. After indomie generation Android generation comes next.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by clefstone(m): 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
Chaka Chaka has always been on low cut

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by butterflyl1on: 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
OMG see patience Ozokwor twin sister o. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Onyenna(m): 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
Awesomely awesome

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Pubichairs(m): 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
cheesy her music was played ..in Hotel Rwanda ..that music is damn Nostalgic
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by dstar01(m): 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
slimthugchimee2:

Indomie generation member sighted! I grew up idolising that woman in the late 80s and early 90s. She's still as beauty as ever.

my most favourite of her songs is I'M BURNING UP

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Switruth: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
slimthugchimee2:
Thank you Mr DJ for playing my song ..thank you .... thank you iv been waiting for long....Indomie generation. Chai...

24 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya Buys A Lexus Jeep For Himself To Celebrate New Year / Collins Enebeli, Don Jazzy's Father Reveals Son's Early Music Career (Throwback) / Singer Asa Turns Light Skinned In New Beautiful Ankara Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.