Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) (64600 Views)

Man Laments Destruction Of His Plantain Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti (Video) / US Mission Shares Photos Of Ikun Dairy Farm In Ekiti State / Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
GavelSlam:

It is not ceremonious.

He receives security votes and wears camouflage .
That's "formally" true. Anyways, I know Fayose to be reactive. So if this is true, then must react very soon.
Shalom!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by sleemomymy: 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
I don't if any one see what I saw in the picture above. there is no sign of farm. what I see is just a bush burn. pls we stop giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
GavelSlam:

God punish Fayose.

Please can you tell us why you want God to punish Fayose?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by GavelSlam: 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

Please can you tell us why you want God to punish Fayose?

Show me how many threads stating the same of Buhari before I respond.

HYPOCRITE.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by abes(m): 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Fulani propaganda is real....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Angelanest:
A Nigerian man named Fakorede Sola, has taken to Facebook to lament his loss after his farm was set on fire by suspected Fulani herdsmen in Ekiti state. According to the distraught man, he invested his live savings on the farm because of the passion he has for farming before it was set on fire by the herdsmen because they were warned to stop their activities on the farm.

Read what he shared online;

Four Years ago, I went back to to the farm.Invested my life savings and borrowed more money from friends. Took bank loan. Considering the future and invested in my passion. Got labour from locals and also employed few from Benin Republic.

Planted over 4,000 stands of palm tree; over 2,000 stands of plantain; over 500 stands of cashew and about 300 stands of Cocoa.

I was always excited traveling to Ekiti twice a month from my base in Lagos to monitor the progress of my passion and investment.

Unfortunately, my hope was dashed this morning when I got the call that Fulani Herdsmen set my farm ablaze last night. Just because they were warned by my workers to stop their activities on the farm.

Is this how we will continue?

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/mans-farm-set-ablaze-by-fulani-herdsmen-in-ekiti-state.html

My friend stop lamenting
U are an African man
Do the needful
Assemble all d potent herbalist......Ogun, Obatala, Sango Priests......vo to d farm stark naked and com and whatever u want to happen to fhose fulani animals and their cows
Enough is enough
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by noona(f): 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
Wow!!same thing they did to the benin man that relocated from the states to start farming..everything was burnt to the ground..I would have thought it was a desert if I hadn't seen the before pictures of the farm when it was green with life....God knows I'll get a uzi if it was my farm though..bullshit stinks!!
Probably go to a gun range and go learn how to shoot motherfvckers!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
mrvitalis:
Honestly this looks so much like a lie

Burn palm trees and plantain with no single trace and this land looks too small to contain 4000 stand of palm trees that would require over 25 hectares that's close to 400 plots that's for the palm trees alone

I'm just saying

I'm 100% against herdman but this right here is a lie or over exaggerated truth
everyday people are feeding on the gullibility of Nigerians. its just sad when you see how gullible Nigerians are sometimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by Nuesbab: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
To start with, no regret about voting out clueless GEJ.
However, this buhari government has taken nepotism, bigotry, clan and tribe championing to the highest, nauseating, indefensible, alarming and vexatious level.
Thank God that he was elected, if he wasn't maybe we would still feel he would have been the best president nigeria never had.
He promised to fight corruption, maybe if he did wholeheartedly, we would give him a benefit of doubt. But how can you defend this glaringly incompetence, cluelessness, corruption and gross neglect for rule of law.
His government is just an Eye-opener that Nigerians look well before we vote in the next election.
Let us kick the dull man back to daura in 2019.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by LaudateII: 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
mrvitalis:

Burn palm trees and plantain with no single trace and this land looks too small to contain 4000 stand of palm trees that would require over 25 hectares that's close to 400 plots that's for the palm trees alone

I'm just saying

Again, it depends on the angle from which he took the photographs. sad Is it possible to capture about one acre of land inside a single screenshot? Quite unlikely. One would probably need to use a drone to do that. The guy needs to show the plantain and palm trees that were burnt, in clearer detail so that everyone can see the true extent of the damage done on the whole place, and make up their minds. undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
HisSexcellency:

I don't understand why people treat Fulani herdsmen as if they are above the law in this country.

Left for me, any Fulani herdsman you see in the bush kill the motherfvvcker and bury his body deep in the ground and move on with your life. But if he lives in the town or city and engaging in meaningful and none nomadic business, let him be because he is not a terrorist.

Modified
But seriously, looking closely at the pictures provided, it doesn't look like a plantation of cocoa, cashews or plantain as stated by the man. It's just an uncleared piece of land left to fallow.
nobody mess with baba soldiers.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
LaudateII:

Again, it depends on the angle from which he took the photographs. sad Is it possible to capture about one acre of land inside a single screenshot? Quite unlikely. One would probably need to use a drone to do that. The guy needs to show the plantain and palm trees that were burnt, in clearer detail so that everyone can see the true extent of the damage done on the whole place, and make up their minds. undecided
Someone burns your farms and you snap the empty part to post online?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by Egein(m): 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
GavelSlam:
God punish Fayose.
God punish your mother.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by LaudateII: 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
mrvitalis:
Someone burns your farms and you snap the empty part to post online?
Was that part truly empty to start with, before the fire? No one except him, knows what that part looked like, before the fire. Even if it was empty, it is still his farm and no one has a right to go in there and set fire to any part of it, without his permission!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by GavelSlam: 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
Only a mumu would buy such cheep lies.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
LaudateII:

Was that part truly empty to start with, before the fire? No one except him, knows what that part looked like, before the fire. Even if it was empty, it is still his farm and no one has a right to go in there and set fire to any part of it, without his permission!
Looking the the farm if U know anything about farming u should know that's a land burned waiting for rain to fall

Even if it's casava were is the hips?

The Fulani burned the farm and had all the time in the world to clear the farm also?

Bro let's get serious from first sight I bet my two balls this is a lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by GavelSlam: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
mrvitalis:

Looking the the farm if U know anything about farming u should know that's a land burned waiting for rain to fall

Even if it's casava were is the hips?

The Fulani burned the farm and had all the time in the world to clear the farm also?

Bro let's get serious from first sight I bet my two balls this is a lie

Since the first of this year they've been cranking up their obvious lies and propaganda knowing the average Nigerian is not analytical.

This story is an obvious lie.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by Immaculate909(m): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
mrvitalis:

I'm just saying

God bless you. This is blatant lie and I think we should desist from news that are instigating and promote peace and coexistence irrespective of tribe.
A farm that has 4000 palm trees, 300 cocoa and 2000 plantains was set ablaze and there is no residue of burnt crops on the farm. I strongly disagree with the OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by LaudateII: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
GavelSlam:
Since the first of this year they've been cranking up their obvious lies and propaganda knowing the average Nigerian is not analytical.

And here comes the supporter of the Fulani killer herdsmen undecided....even if they posted pictures showing herdsmen with matchsticks, kerosene and fiery torches setting the farm ablaze, you would still come out to dismiss the report, and claim they were acting out a halloween scene. Your paymasters must be proud of your efforts....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by dragunov: 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
the guy knows that most ppl don't know anything about farming. Beauty of propaganda. All based on sentiments

Especially igbo people. So dumb.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by Nathayas: 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
Don't Complain Just Continue To Enjoy The Change, Southeast
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by bionixs: 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
careytommy7:
This is the change seun campaigned for. He and his kith should enjoy it while it lasts.
yes oooo

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by gafsal: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
mrvitalis:

I'm just saying

God bless you for this,d story is mostly fake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
ibori1:
y did u step on my shadow, u wan injure my spirit?gel its over
Valentine excuse, loading....... grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Fayose do something
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by dragunov: 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
GavelSlam:

No its Biafrans that are not analytical. Sentiments floe in their veins.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by Bimsee: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
Liessss......... All lies.

I have had a bad experience with the herdsmen on my farm and sincerely this post reeks of lies.

Where is the plantation naaa?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by wtfcoded: 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
cry embarassed lipsrsealed angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by ibori1(m): 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
grin
DavidEsq:

angry
DavidEsq:

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by kettykings: 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
unbitchable:
you sound so dumb

you are a complete compound fool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by brightalo17: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
I hate herdsmen killings. But where is the farm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) by deavicky(m): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
I'm just wonder what u planted in Ekiti state this dry season. Fire enter bush u say na Fulani. Stop this hate speech it's not taking us anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano / See What I Found In The Dead Palm Tree On Our Home Garden / Gardening On My Balcony - Tomatoes, Pepper, Groundnut, Ugu, Snail and Catfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.