Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 (22453 Views)

FG BEA SCHOLARSHIP Interview Venue And Date 2019/2020. / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 by flyca: 1:58am On Feb 05, 2018
Mandeyy:
Exactly what i wanted to say. I applied for this, wrote d exam that extended into night. We had to use torch to write it since there was no light, yet they used "mago mago" in d proper selection. That was in 2010. I can never do it again. I prefer doing master's degree, to doing it in a foreign country where Nigeria will not keep its own part of d deal, thereby resulting in untold hardship for d scholar.
Exactly my ordeal too. 2013 Imo Center

1 Like

Re: Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 05, 2018
bfn1:

shocked Seriously?! Which State?
I'm from Anambra, but we wrote it at Federal Govt Girls College, Umuahia.
Re: Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 by Doctus(m): 5:55am On Feb 05, 2018
after entering me email and password to create acct i cant proceed. anyone having this problem?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 by electranel(m): 6:59am On Feb 05, 2018
First Bank
Please Hear My cry
Good Nigerians can assist abrother with some capital to start up his fish pond business so he can have an income to go to school.
Re: Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 by explorerwebs: 9:00am On Feb 05, 2018
Mandeyy:
Exactly what i wanted to say. I applied for this, wrote d exam that extended into d night. We had to use torch to write it since there was no light, yet they used "mago mago" in d selection proper. That was in 2010. I can never do it again. I prefer doing master's degree in Nigeria, to doing it in a foreign country where Nigeria will not keep its own part of d deal, thereby resulting in untold hardship for d scholars.

Good morning, please can you let us know the process of this scholarship? The advert only shows interview with credentials. Never knew there will be an exam again. Please, will really appreciate, if you can explain the process you went through when you applied. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 by horia: 9:49am On Feb 05, 2018
nerd51:
Why does everything have to be from 18?
everything YOU are obsessed with.
Re: Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 by Ikenna792(m): 10:53am On Feb 05, 2018
Apply if you can.... People get this without connection tho there is connection so dont let anyone discourage you
Re: Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 by olujuwonj(m): 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
The registration isn't going through... The link to register is dead... The mago mago has started already....

CAN ANYTHING EVER WORK IN THIS COUNTRY?

NIGERIA I HAIL THEE... my motorolla c112 is still working... yet this country is finding it difficult even to refine her own petroleum....
Re: Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 by mercyviv(f): 12:02am On Feb 06, 2018
NO Experience?
Serial reject?
Above age limits for employment?
Low confidence?
No skill?
No...
No worries, "THINK SMART, GET THAT JOB IN 30 DAYS" is actually the eBook to show you how to surmount those hurdles. Parading a substantial 11years studying and researching the Nigerian labour market , analysing reports, corresponded with/for recruitment agencies, worked with HR for 6years, this eBook is an ingenuous compilation by an experienced author who out of compassion shared the HIDDEN secret known only by few... continue here...
https://www.6ters.com/threads/think-smart-get-that-job-in-30-days.23607/#post-71191

Re: Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 by explorerwebs: 12:37am On Feb 06, 2018
Please is Testimonial in the information below applicable for Postgraduate Students

Two sets of Photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonials of previous schools attended with the originals for sighting;
Re: Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 by ThanksIsrael: 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
Pls guys I need help how can I upload my 3-slip results at once. I also don't have WAEC certificate.can I use result's statement please
Re: Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 by akeba(m): 8:29am On Feb 08, 2018
BEIJING NORMAL UNIVERSITY ADMISSION APPLICATION INFORMATION

Good day Nigeria,
A little introduction of myself: I am a Nigerian student currently studying at Beijing Normal University (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beijing_Normal_University) http://iso.bnu.edu.cn(school official website)

Main stuff:
My school is currently working on some publicity strategies, in which it will recruit more brains(talents) globally. So it has been up to this Ambassadorial idea; Selecting some students from countries and regions around the world to represent them and organise publicity programs and activities in their countries, making me the Official Ambassador of Beijing Normal University to Nigeria, and Africa as a whole���.

Benefits:
Actually the main reason I accepted to be part of the movement is because I know many Nigerians are longing for an opportunity to study abroad, both on scholarship and self-sponsorship, but don't have the chance due to one reason or the other. And also, if you have checked the link I included in the first paragraph, you would see the detail information about my school. I’m actually very proud of studying in the school ����
Another thing is, anyone who decide to apply to the school through me won't have to pay application fee, and will also be guided in everything he/she needs to do to get admitted.

NOTE: APPLYING THROUGH ME DOESN’T GUARANTEE ADMISSION, AS I AM MAJORLY AN AMBASSADOR, WHO WILL INFORM COMPATRIOTS ABOUT THE SCHOOL, AND HELP THEM THROUGHOUT THE APPLICATION AND ADMISSION PROCESS, AND NOT THE ADMISSION OFFICER.

The Beijing Normal University International Scholars Management Team is hereby offering a rare platform to TALENTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD to come and express themselves, utilize WORLD-CLASS research environment to INNOVATE, CREATE NEW THINGS and SOLVE WORLD'S PROBLEMS.

[b]For any information about Admissions & Applications to Beijing Normal University, you only have to do one thing; ASK ME!

Please fill out the form attached to this post for efficient consultation service.
1. English name★ (Surname first)
2. Chinese name
3. Nationality
4. Prospective program★ (Undergrad, Masters, PhD)
5. Prospective major
6. Preferred language of instruction (Chinese, English)
7. Needed info (Information you'll like to acquire, questions you'll like to ask)
8. Email★
9. Already applied online (Yes, No)
10. Application number
Note: Fields marked ★ must be completed, please fill in the form neatly.

Contact the International students office on Facebook (@BNUISO)

Re: Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 by DGreatDavidLove: 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
Good day guys, hope your day is going on smoothly?
please who is true with his/ her BEA scholarship applications? or who has done the application before, i wanna be sure as regards the study plan, is it 500 words or 500 characters.
Thanks
Re: Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 by Kirchhoff01(m): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
olujuwonj:
The registration isn't going through... The link to register is dead... The mago mago has started already....

CAN ANYTHING EVER WORK IN THIS COUNTRY?

NIGERIA I HAIL THEE... my motorolla c112 is still working... yet this country is finding it difficult even to refine her own petroleum....
Today is 9th and the registration link hasn't ressurected! Naija my country which way Forward
Re: Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 by Kirchhoff01(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
Phinysmarty:
STUDY ABROAD CONCEPTZ NIG. IN COLLABORATION WITH EMPIRE STUDY SERVICES GHANA /CHINA

Earn a full scholarship to study in China for;

*Bachelors programs
*Masters programs
*Doctorate programs

FOR MORE ENQUIRIES,
PLEASE CONTACT STUDY ABROAD CONCEPTZ NIG.
Contact/WhatsApp : +2348030629736
E-mail : Misysmarty@yahoo.com
419. Run for your life
Re: Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 by dunamislyfe: 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
bea 2018 website not opening ,those anyone experience the same thing.
Re: Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 by tyakson99: 10:43am On Feb 13, 2018
dunamislyfe:
bea 2018 website not opening ,those anyone experience the same thing.
yeah bro, experiencing same problem o.
Re: Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 by excondido(m): 11:14am On Feb 13, 2018
can HND holders apply for the post graduate scholarship, help a brother experienced people
Re: Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 by joshuachuks93(m): 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
excondido:
can HND holders apply for the post graduate scholarship, help a brother experienced people
No dear...
Re: Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 by lharhie: 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
The exam venues have been changed and the exam as been changed to a computer based test. Check the federal ministry education site for more details
Re: Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 by lharhie: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
How many question are going to be asked for undergraduate candidates
Re: Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 by Israelegere: 3:04am On Mar 06, 2018
Lier
Mandeyy:
I'm from Anambra, but we wrote it at Federal Govt Girls College, Umuahia.
Re: Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 by Israelegere: 3:06am On Mar 06, 2018
Re: Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
Israelegere:
Lier
Which lie? I wrote d exam at Fed. Govt Girls College, Umuahia, and i'm from Anambra. What's ur problem? I said it d way it happened. I hate it when pple call me a liar for telling d truth. Did u take d exam with me? Pls respect urself. Besides, i took d exam for a master's degree, and they disappointed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names / NANS Releases Full Report On Fuoye Crisis, Bans Fayemi And Wife From Schools / You Think You Know Maths ? Try This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.