Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos (41499 Views)

Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits / Toyin Abraham Regrets Giving Up Adeniyi Johnson, Her Good Ex Husband? / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by 247frolic(m): 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
Mercy Johnson,her husband and three kids are serving family goals in new photos her husband,Prince Okojie shared.

They took the photos on their way to church today..

Beautiful family!

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/mercy-johnson-and-family-in-adorable.html

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by yanabasee(m): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
Mercy Johnson's ugliness is extremely infectious to her kids....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Joelsblog(m): 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Trending on JoelsBlog

Nigerian Man Orders for a Sex Doll that looks like Mercy Johnson - https://joelsblog.com.ng/nigerian-man-sets-to-buy-sex-doll-that-looks-like-mercy-johnson/

Mercy Johnson's Husband reacts to Twitter user who bought a sex doll that looks like his wife - https://joelsblog.com.ng/odi-okojie-reacts-to-guy-who-said-he-ordered-a-sex-doll-that-looks-like-mercy-johnson/
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Teewhy2: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lovely pictures, one of the few celebrities doing great at the home front.
You are truly an African queen, and to those who believe she is not beautiful, kindly know that beauty is in the eye of the looker ( her husband)

It is another Dry Season, a Season for construction works.
Need a Roof Parapet to bring out the beauty in your Building?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Thatnawtichick(f): 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
Awon power couple kiss

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by eshadiamond(f): 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
post=64786503:
Mercy Johnson,her husband and three kids are serving family goals in new photos her husband,Prince Okojie shared.

They took the photos on their way to church today..

Beautiful family!

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/mercy-johnson-and-family-in-adorable.html

beautiful family

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by adakaibeyamma: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
yanabasee:
Lmao grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by royalamour(m): 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
Trying too hard to prove that all is well in her marriage.
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by elegantslayer(f): 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
yanabasee:
Is it ur ugliness, at least her husband loves her and she has been able to keep her marriage with her ugliness

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by AustineCJ: 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
One love keep them together.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by teemanbastos(m): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
yanabasee:
Acquire Wisdom

55 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by ufondunenye(f): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
When you marry your rightful husband, you will surely know.
Just look at the resemblance in all of them,
STRICKING!!
Right
Yea.... That's what I'm talking about. grin smiley shocked

13 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Chari4: 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
How do I get to front page. I have somethings I nee don't of my chest and I need it to be on fp
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by progressj: 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
why all of them come look alike?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nonsense picture, show us the yansh grin

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
Marriage is a scam undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Airforce31: 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
To derail this thread dey hungry me

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
This man go dey fvck mercy johnson pvssy on a daily! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by killdiabetes(f): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lovely couple. God will keep your marriage for u

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by nuelzy: 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
yanabasee:
just as your stupidity is infectious to your brain

30 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by mayowascholar(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
tnx
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by myners007: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
yanabasee:
Without a doubt, she is way prettier than your mom

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Ellixlimswag(m): 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
yanabasee:
as we pray your bitterness do not infect your kids

14 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by pyyxxaro: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=Chari4 post=64790685]How do I get to front page. I have somethings I nee don't of my chest and I need it to be on fp[/quote

Just write BBN

It wud get to front page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by lacoach: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
yanabasee:
always looking unkept.in real life lets forget camera filter and make up, she worwor. Its Just the ass that keeps her.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by kolafolabi(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
They look good

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by TWoods(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
yanabasee:

This is an extremely offensive post.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by eseveli(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
c him bard bard like where morroco beat Nigeria
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
ufondunenye:
When you marry your rightful husband, you will surely know.
Just look at the resemblance in all of them,
STRICKING!!
Right
Yea.... That's what I'm talking about. grin smiley shocked
thank you man
Your generation will never forget you

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Hollasmall: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Nonsense picture, show us the yansh grin

Bros,if to say na naija you dey her husband for arrange boys wey go beat you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide, Phyno And Paul Okoye Hangout Together (photo) / Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes / KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.