Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,998 members, 7,806,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos (41497 Views)

Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits / Toyin Abraham Regrets Giving Up Adeniyi Johnson, Her Good Ex Husband? / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Nonsense picture, show us the yansh grin
I don't blame you I blame God way allow you come this world of corruption
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
Favouramani:
I don't blame you I blame God way allow you come this world of corruption

Is it your corruption?
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by hopefulLandlord: 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
qualityGod:
Marriage is a scam undecided
I share your opinion

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
yanabasee:
Mercy Johnson's ugliness is extremely infectious to her kids....
if you like let us bet
Your wife will not be beautiful like those kid

2 Likes

Hollasmall:

Bros,if to say na naija you dey her husband for arrange boys wey go beat you

I dey my house for Ibadan, come and get me grin

What's your next excuse, shyte for brains.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
LesbianBoy:
This man go dey fvck mercy johnson pvssy on a daily! grin grin grin grin grin
chaiiiiii
Chisos

Way your mama

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by IdeyFindWife: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
yanabasee:

And nor be say u sef fine o; u wey nor fit keep beta dp!

Better go chop first, maybe you'll feel better!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
And how do you know that not all is well in her marriage?
royalamour:
Trying too hard to prove that all is well in her marriage.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Is it your corruption?
no ooh
Pray that God will not take you back
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Alfred2000: 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
yanabasee:
SADDIST

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by fakuta(f): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
am i the only person that notice her husbands fake smile.
good family by the way
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by ariklawani(f): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Until she bleach ,is that.what u call beauty. She is fine.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
Favouramani:
no ooh
Pray that God will not take you back

Is it your take back? angry

We're all going back to dust, even you Mr. Holy Michael.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Duru009(m): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
yanabasee:

Jealousy will kill u !!
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Rozaytee: 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
yanabasee:
is it ur ugliness...@ least she is married and happy...while u are a broke sadist
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by kuffy05(m): 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lovely fam.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by LeJeun3: 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Ba mi, you no bring any goodies for me as per my begging before??

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
LeJeun3:

Ba mi, you no bring any goodies for me as per my begging before??

I'm just playing around with his brain, I'm in Los Angeles.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Deo1986(m): 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
Happy couple, but they should learn to stay off the media......... Its a home wrecker!
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by LeJeun3: 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I'm just playing around with his brain, I'm in Los Angeles.

Sha don't forget to save some space for me.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by expensive007(m): 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
yanabasee:

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Alexekaard(m): 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
They look cool in the pix...
Chai... Oboy I dey look for a loyal #E-cards# seller to buy card from within the next hours, and I promise to give u a good and big rate... Just hi me by tapping the link.. Follow my wall or get start with http:///e-trader

1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Donshemzy1234: 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
yanabasee:

I do not lack wisdom. How about you?
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Reedahgado(f): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
Is everyday mercy Johnson matter go dey nairaland. Bring us something new
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Evince(m): 12:48am On Feb 05, 2018
This man dey chop smtn ooo
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Ibman: 12:54am On Feb 05, 2018
See my 32

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by ClitoPen: 2:13am On Feb 05, 2018
qualityGod:
Marriage is a scam undecided
Hahahahhahahahahahah....Dem don dupe you?
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by delishpot: 3:41am On Feb 05, 2018
elegantslayer:
Is it ur ugliness, at least her husband loves her and she has been able to keep her marriage with her ugliness

Why do people make it look like a happy marriage is only the womans jobs? This is why men leave it to you guys to do the bulk of the job. That they stayed married should be considered team effort. Not mercy Johnsons effort because if it was by her efgort alone, that marriage is then a sham.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by delishpot: 3:42am On Feb 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Una dey fight before?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Nobody: 3:45am On Feb 05, 2018
delishpot:

Una dey fight before?

I couldn't tell him apart from Adam.

I do have a few fatherless demeanors on Nairaland that are always looking for a father figure in me grin
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by delishpot: 3:47am On Feb 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I couldn't tell him apart from Adam.

I do have a few fatherless demeanors on Nairaland that are always looking for a father figure in me grin

Oya sorry. No vex for am again.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by yusufhaji(m): 5:25am On Feb 05, 2018
yanabasee:
lolz. Bad guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Deported From USA - Headofsocials.com / Clarion Chukwurah Celebrates 55th Birthday Today (photos) / KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.