Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! (3688 Views)

I Saw A Stark Nakedd Mad Man Today / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / I Met A Handsome Man Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
So today being Sunday, I said lemme go to church and tell God how exactly He’s going to package my new year blessings. After the service I met one very beautiful damsel, struck a convo, exchanged contact and walked her to where she packed her car. It was a bit far from the church premises because the church parking lot was filled up. On our way there we met one hungry looking mad man, in my mind I was like lemme show myself. Asin form for the babe say I hold side, I dip hand inside pocket brought out 3k and handed it to the man.

The mad man was like, “keep your money, I don’t need it”

The babe burst laugh, this got me angry and I told the mad man “you are very silly, you are mad”

The mad man started insulting me, I looked around for cane to beat the hell out of him, before I could turn around, my new crush have zoomed off. Been calling her and she’s not picking. She done block my number sef.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by jdluv(f): 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
don know wat to write....Your moniker self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by dingbang(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Why so stupid
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by bjayx: 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
Wale adenuga productions...

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by Pubichairs(m): 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
try to beat a mad man?..u just showed the girl the useless side of u..she did well by blocking u..next time act like a gentle and mature boy

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by habsydiamond(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
Who produce this movie first.....the director don smoke oshogbo weed with badagri palm wine....

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by igudia5(m): 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
All this movie directors no go kill person for laf..... Lol
Nice episode and I hope the next episode will be funny Dan this one?

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by KimX(m): 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lies.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by Uyiii: 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
bjayx:
Wale adenuga productions...
we are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator.

cc; stupidity.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by Gofwane(m): 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
Wale adeguna productions: we are nothing but marijuana in the hands of Bob Marley

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by yanabasee(m): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
I tried to consider carefully and rationally what would make a sane man engage on a fight with an insane man.... Then I realised that its only a stupid person that will go act that way....

The lady had to excused herself...... And you even have the guts to call her back after the sheer display of doltishness!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by pyyxxaro: 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
Am tooo sure u are the mad man embarassed
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by vincenteger: 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
Haha
This is serious.
I guess the mad man has been seeing you passing there all the time without saying a word or maybe give him something
And today because you are with your crush you wanted to show yourself
Issorite
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by Learnstuffs: 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
Say no to weed
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by amakadihot87(f): 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Pubichairs:
try to beat a mad man?..u just showed the girl the useless side of u..she did well by blocking u..next time act like a gentle and mature boy
...........so u beleived that nonsense..............y do u like your moniker?it makes one untidy
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by amakadihot87(f): 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=yanabasee post=64787910]I tried to consider carefully and rationally what would make a sane man engage on a fight with an insane man.... Then I realised that its only a stupid person that will go act that way....

The lady had to excused herself...... And you even have the guts to call her back after the sheer display of doltishness!!!!![/......quote].........the guy will make a good script writer
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by Jamariwolff(f): 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
yanabasee:
I tried to consider carefully and rationally what would make a sane man engage on a fight with an insane man.... Then I realised that its only a stupid person that will go act that way....

The lady had to excused herself...... And you even have the guts to call her back after the sheer display of doltishness!!!!!
chai grin
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by Cowbuoy: 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
Chei, ah don laugh tire... grin grin
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by Pubichairs(m): 3:34am On Feb 05, 2018
amakadihot87:
...........so u beleived that nonsense..............y do u like your moniker?it makes one untidy
and yours not sexy
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by mecussey(m): 4:54am On Feb 05, 2018
hahaha....with someone like Akpan and Oduma with one slay queen, the movie go sweet.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by amakadihot87(f): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2018
Pubichairs:
and yours not sexy
.......what is not sexy
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by SeKTo(m): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2018
yanabasee:

grin
yanabasee:

this my bro has said it all why would he fight an insane man
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by Pubichairs(m): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2018
amakadihot87:
.......what is not sexy
your f*cking moniker
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by amakadihot87(f): 11:26am On Feb 05, 2018
Pubichairs:
your f*cking moniker
n what about your dirty unwashed pubic hairs.......are they sexy
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by mrEasy11(m): 11:29am On Feb 05, 2018
stupidity:
So today being Sunday, I said lemme go to church and tell God how exactly He’s going to package my new year blessings. After the service I met one very beautiful damsel, struck a convo, exchanged contact and walked her to where she packed her car. It was a bit far from the church premises because the church parking lot was filled up. On our way there we met one hungry looking mad man, in my mind I was like lemme show myself. Asin form for the babe say I hold side, I dip hand inside pocket brought out 3k and handed it to the man.

The mad man was like, “keep your money, I don’t need it”

The babe burst laugh, this got me angry and I told the mad man “you are very silly, you are mad”

The mad man started insulting me, I looked around for cane to beat the hell out of him, before I could turn around, my new crush have zoomed off. Been calling her and she’s not picking. She done block my number sef.

sorry man!!!
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by Pubichairs(m): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2018
amakadihot87:
n what about your dirty unwashed pubic hairs.......are they sexy
still better than your smelly cunt

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by ShadowFighter: 11:46am On Feb 05, 2018
Yha name says it all... ''STUPIDITY''
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by amakadihot87(f): 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
Pubichairs:
still better than your smelly cunt
...........f*ck your mother there.............go and cut those poisonous grassess at your pubic region..........before pests will pop out there...............shack that one joor

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by Pubichairs(m): 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
amakadihot87:
...........f*ck your mother there.............go and cut those poisonous grassess at your pubic region..........before pests will pop out there...............shack that one joor
street girl..I hail u ..keep boozing
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by chubinwa(m): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
dis is suuper stoorri...
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by amakadihot87(f): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
Pubichairs:
street girl..I hail u ..keep boozing
.........hahahaha.......if i get you ehhhh i will draw map of america in your face with that bottle
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! by Pubichairs(m): 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
amakadihot87:
.........hahahaha.......if i get you ehhhh i will draw map of america in your face with that bottle
u want me to answer a rape case

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart / 7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) / VIDEO: OOU University Students Fight Dirty Over Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.