Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Love Nigerians And Their Sense Of Humor - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Love Nigerians And Their Sense Of Humor (2061 Views)

Moments Of Humor / Top 10 Ways To Improve Sense Of Humor / Who Knew Satan Has A Great Sense Of Humor?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Nigerians And Their Sense Of Humor by Emmahunk(m): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
Below is a screenshot of text messages between a Nigerian and another Nigerian fraudster.
Do you think our guy is too harsh?
Please add what your reply would have been.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

Re: I Love Nigerians And Their Sense Of Humor by sylviaeo(f): 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
Reply so on point
Re: I Love Nigerians And Their Sense Of Humor by theNOISEmaker: 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Emmahunk:
Below is a screenshot of text messages between a Nigerian and another Nigerian fraudster.
Do you think our guy is too harsh?
Please add what your reply would have been.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Warri Proverbs That Can Make You To Crack Your Ribs / I Have Missed My Period / Friendship Day 2014 Jokes Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.