Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Explode Your Blog Traffic By Joining This Facebook Groups - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Explode Your Blog Traffic By Joining This Facebook Groups (359 Views)

Get Powerful Premium Expired Domains Research-explode Your Rankings / 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic / 12 Wordpress SEO Hacks To Boost Your Blog Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Explode Your Blog Traffic By Joining This Facebook Groups by michenry07(m): 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
Good day my great and lovely readers, am here today to share with you how to solve the problem of traffic and which facebook groups to join in order to explode your blog post.

I have received many e-mails, comments and calls from my few readers that they’re having problem of driving a huge traffic from social network.

Having a blogger account, posting on your blog is very easy to do, but the main problem there is that are you seeing enough audience or readers from different angle.

So am going to put us through different facebook groups you can join to drive huge traffic to your blog post.

This post is different from all I’ve ever shared, it’s not an article, it’s not a list of tips and it’s not a case study.

Today’s post is a list– a list of Facebook groups that allow you to promote and explode your blog posts.

When I posted about a StumbleUpon and Blogger Help Blogger group, I am one of the members but everyone thought it was my group.
There was much interest in joining that Facebook group. I know because readers thought it was my group and expressed great interest in joining.

In my post today, this is How Facebook Can Always Help Your Blog Better, I explained promoting in Facebooks groups is an effective way to grow your blog.
Today, I am posting all my Facebook groups that you can join that will allow you to leave a link and promote your blog posts.

This method is how I’ve grown my blog, and if you follow the steps in this post, you can grow your blog this way as well.
What is the Value of Facebook Groups?

Facebook groups enable you get an instant connection to like-minded bloggers.

Facebook groups have been a great help to me! Just about everyone wants to help promote others.

Facebook groups have been an enormous asset in growing my blog.
I usually received 115 page views coming to my blog from facebook. I promote all my blog post in Facebook groups that allow self-promotion.

My experience is not isolated; I once tried recommending a blogger for a Facebook group. Here is what I was told:

I can’t add her without her consent. I had one before this from someone
else, and it was embarrassing when she came into the group and said she didn’t want to be a member. Sorry, Adelanwa, I know you had good intentions, but without her knowledge, I won’t add her.

Clearly, my days of recommending bloggers for Facebook groups are over. Now my readers will have to request joining the groups without my intervention.

You do have to make a request to join. Getting in is easy. I have never been turned down for a group I was trying to enter.
Facebook Groups that Allow Self-Promotion

These Facebook groups allow self-promotion every day:
http://myworldexpert..com/2018/02/explode-your-traffic-by-joining-this.html

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Java Hosting Companies In Nigeria- Drop Your Comments If You Have Any / Very Active Fiverr Account With $80, No Funding Source Linked For Sale / I Will Like To Teach You How To Make $20 To $50 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.