Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Help My Phone Keypad Pops Up Ads - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help My Phone Keypad Pops Up Ads (327 Views)

Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. / Dell Laptop Latitude E6430 Intel Core I7 500GB-HDD 4GB-RAM With Keypad Li / Safe Fingerprint Scanner Door Lock With Touch Keypad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Phone Keypad Pops Up Ads by hesilo(m): 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
I don't know how it happened my phone keypad was changed and when I tried to get back to the previous keypad I couldn't reapply the theme so I finally uninstalled it and re-downloaded the keypad. Now the new keypad has ads at the top of it. It sometimes makes changes I don't want plus I mistakenly tap the ad and I'm being redirected to PlayStore. I just hate it I feel like breaking my phone when I unintentionally touch d ads bar. Please any way I can get rid of the ads thanks you
Re: Help My Phone Keypad Pops Up Ads by 9jaPromo(f): 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
hesilo:
I don't know how it happened my phone keypad was changed and when I tried to get back to the previous keypad I couldn't reapply the theme so I finally uninstalled it and re-downloaded the keypad. Now the new keypad has ads at the top of it. It sometimes makes changes I don't want plus I mistakenly tap the ad and I'm being redirected to PlayStore. I just hate it I feel like breaking my phone when I unintentionally touch d ads bar. Please any way I can get rid of the ads thanks you
1. Just flush d phone! U know nah based on android flush tins.
2. Remove untrust app.
3. Scan both ur card and phone
Enjoyā€ˇ

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Evergreen Data Packages And Telecom Subscription / Uk Used Clean Iphone6 64gb Silver Up For Sale / Samsung S6 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.