Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,486 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Laura Ikeji's Book Review - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji's Book Review (936 Views)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji's Book Review by uchemac2: 3:44am On Feb 05, 2018
LAURA IKEJI'S BOOK REVIEW
BY Sheba Macby

To start with, I knew Laura Ikeji is pulchritudinous and an interesting person, but I never knew she is this intelligent until I perused through the "How to make money on Instagram (the brand influencer guide)" 
Her English is impeccable. Her dexterity is indeed enviable. 
As interesting as her Instagram posts are, the book "How to make money on Instagram (the brand influencer guide)" 
Features interesting aspects of her life which is not just there for fun but to teach and guide those interested in getting the results she is getting.
Also the use of Pictures in the book  is a very brilliant idea, as it keeps one captivated and engrossed to the book
From the colors, to design, to the content of the book itself is stupendous and perfect if not more than perfect
The Bible says out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh, so also, to assess what one has upstairs, listen to what he/she have to say.
I was very hungry to read what she had dished out in the book, 
The moment I got the book, like a hungry lion, I pounced on it and finished reading it that same night. To be honest with you, Laura Ikeji did not fall short of my expectation, rather she managed to leave me like a silky gazelle gazing in awe and craving for more. I was flabbergasted when I began reading to see that she did not just go to the four walls of the university, but that the main reason for going to school was achieved as this book depicts her prowess in not just making money, but also in knowledge, character and choice of words, if there is anything more than A1 I would give that to Laura Ikeji for this book, as the book carries the weight of the title and is not just some banana headline, but carries full weight as the name implies. 
The book is a complete piece and a must read for everyone who has a business and is seeking for ways to leverage on his/her brand.

Review written by Sheba Macby.

Sheba Macby (Smacby) is the C.E.O Sheba Entertainment, with a passion of bridging the gap between record labels and upcoming artistes. Sheba studied Linguistics and Communication Studies in Abia State University, Uturu. She works and lives in the city of Lagos. Follow Sheba on twitter and Instagram @smacby or email her at shebaent@yahoo.com

She wrote an article on how to get signed on to a record label in Nigeria in 2014 which was featured on The Nigerian Voice website with over 1000 comments, link below.

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/thread/29583/148749/3

Other promo services
https://www.shebaentertainment.com/sheba/Entertain/smenu.php?id=95
Re: Laura Ikeji's Book Review by debssycharles(f): 5:48am On Feb 05, 2018
Kudos to her

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji's Book Review by uchemac2: 4:45am On Feb 07, 2018
Yes its a very awesome book, another book that is a must read is Get Endorsement Deals by Sheba Macby
https://www.shebaentertainment.com/sheba/Entertain/service.php?id=25

(1) (Reply)

Actress Mimi Orijiekwe Shows Off N1.8 Million Gifts From Her New Man [PICS] / 20 Girls Reportedly Raped At Flavour’s Concert In Enugu / World Oldest Scientist, Ends His Own Life Aged 104

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.