Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,386 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

How Juju Arrested PHCN Officials In Osogbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Juju Arrested PHCN Officials In Osogbo (28873 Views)

#dapchi Girls: FG Sends Delegation To Meet Principal, Officials In Yobe (PICS) / FRSC Reacts To Shooting Of Officials In Abia State / Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Juju Arrested PHCN Officials In Osogbo by Alvin007: 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lol...I've seen this movie before na...Fadeyi was the ifa priest... cheesy
Re: How Juju Arrested PHCN Officials In Osogbo by Synthase(m): 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Firefire:

Read the story again, oga Ade. Oga re ni ko’gun opo’ you are talking of ‘afi t’omo je... obey the last order ni!
Yes, I did before commenting, read this part...
"Shunning all entreaties, one of the PHCN officials rebuffed the pleas and started to climb the long ladder. Residents yelled and told him not to climb the ladder, but he refused, climbing and grumbling. Elebuibon raised his hand, saying ‘e je o gun, to bati le bo’le’; meaning: let him climb the ladder if he would be able to climb down from it. One! Two! Three! Four!…the brave official climbed the ladder to the top. Suddenly, he stopped grumbling, became utterly silent, distant and hazy."
The babalawo made a valid point, I mean don't they have a list of people owing them? I know NEPA of those days come with a list of houses to be disconnected. Btw which last order be that when he is not a soldier Olorun o ni je o shi ise se...
Re: How Juju Arrested PHCN Officials In Osogbo by sulakishop(m): 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
I need this remote control badly!
Re: How Juju Arrested PHCN Officials In Osogbo by bionixs: 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
hungryboy:
Where all this juju men been dey when oyinbo invade or country, colonise us for more than 50yrs?

know it that your juju can never do any positive thing but to destroy. It can't make the light to be steady but can keep the Nepa guy up there
Re: How Juju Arrested PHCN Officials In Osogbo by yesloaded: 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
Jogunomi1:

Egbeji, I sight you!
Baba k'e pe o grin grin grin
Re: How Juju Arrested PHCN Officials In Osogbo by Xtopher123(m): 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
Y0ruba:

Exactly!

With all the brains we have yet we can’t use it for the right purpose.

Why can’t it stimulate national development?

Until then, intelligence is a SCAM.

grin

Reason why people like you would never grow intellectually..

If Intelligence works in the exact same form Juju is touted to work then trust me we wouldn't be needing a government.. Get some sense it's free..
Re: How Juju Arrested PHCN Officials In Osogbo by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
Xtopher123:

Reason why people like you would never grow intellectually..

If Intelligence works in the exact same form Juju is touted to work then trust me we wouldn't be needing a government.. Get some sense it's free..

Bi.tch n.igga said ‘trust me’, what the fook?! cheesy

You speak of intelligence, yet you do not know the basic use or application of ellipsis.

I give up on Nigeria cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi / Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood / Uncertainty Persists Over Lagos PDP Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.