Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,576 members, 7,801,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets - Technology Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets (92355 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by vanchi(m): 7:44am On Mar 04, 2018
Perez you're attention is needed as your reputation is taking a hit.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by shapman: 7:57am On Mar 04, 2018
Hmmmmmm
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 8:02am On Mar 04, 2018
vanchi:
Perez you're attention is needed as your reputation is taking a hit.
why would I choose to tarnish his image. I've had reason to come here to lodge complaint long before this time but I never did. But since he has blocked me on WhatsApp when I still have 3 items to pick from him, he forced me here. I guess he has a point to make too.

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by Rhaspody(m): 8:38am On Mar 04, 2018
@perezuche what I'm seeing is not good for your reputation and business o. try sort out this issues. remember we grow together.

and guys please I'm sure he will come around.

I'm not defending his actions in anyway
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 8:44am On Mar 04, 2018
Rhaspody:
@perezuche what I'm seeing is not good for your reputation and business o. try sort out this issues. remember we grow together.

and guys please I'm sure he will come around.

I'm not defending his actions in anyway
I swear bro, I'm not trying to bring him down. and I even encourage him on how to maintain cordial relationship with his clients but he has this PRIDE, I don't know. I know by the time he tables his point here too, you will equally feel I'm over reacting or I'm at fault. But I swear I will only say the Truth and nothing but the truth about the whole scenario and I will leave everyone to be the judge. How can you tell me it's not your work to check and confirm if a phone is LOCKED or Not, what am I now paying for. When I equally pay for Mikky charge too

2 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 8:53am On Mar 04, 2018
the TWO Phones he got for another client were LOCKED too. how do you want someone to make profit from such phone? Everyone knows that LOCKED phones are far cheaper but yours are at same price with UNLOCKED phones. Mikky always ask for IMEI before going out to pick phone so as to check the phone status. you are the intermediary between Us and the Seller and you CHARGE for it, so how can you now tell me it's not your work to check for the Unlock status. After paying double charges and I still end up with LOCKED phone, what's then my gain?

2 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by mike690: 11:01am On Mar 04, 2018
As expected!! As arrogant as his boss!! Mediocrity begets mediocrity!! Pathetic business men. They are very shameless and they defend their stupidity with aplomb. They are indeed the SI unit of shamelessness.

13 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2018
mike690:
As expected!! As arrogant as his boss!! Mediocrity begets mediocrity!! Pathetic business men. They are very shameless and they defend their stupidity with aplomb. They are indeed the SI unit of shamelessness.
brother, Mikky's arrogance is NOTHING compared to perezuche's own. If he has 1/100 of Mikky's customer base, he will turn himself to small god. I wish i could screenshot our whatsapp conversation from beginning to the end. As u rightly said, he knows how to defend his nefarious actions with baseless excuses.

3 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2018
I've told him my own, i paid him for iphone 8 plus 256GB on WEDNESDAY last week, when Mikky said he's shipped out all phones, he didn't said the phone wasn't picked. When Mikky said all phones have arrived, he didn't tell me the phone wasn't picked . Only for him to tell me to send my account number yesternight that he wants to return the money for no reason. I'm a business Man, i know how much i would have used the #205,000 i paid you since last week to gain. I could only CONCLUDE that you used my money to book phone for yourself and after selling the phone when it arrived and you have made your profit, you chose to refund my capital. If that's not the case, why haven't you refunded me or tell me the phone wasn't picked till yesternight. Just to remind you. I still have ONE GALAXY NOTE 5 with you and a LAPTOP apart from the Iphone 8 plus 256GB that's causing this controversy.

2 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by mike690: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
agbajesaid:
brother, Mikky's arrogance is NOTHING compared to perezuche's own. If he has 1/100 of Mikky's customer base, he will turn himself to small god. I wish i could screenshot our whatsapp conversation from beginning to the end. As u rightly said, he knows how to defend his nefarious actions with baseless excuses.
That’s too bad
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
mike690:

That’s too bad
out of the 4 phones he got for me, only one was 75% okay. The iPhone 6s battery spends just 20min without usage ooooo. The TWO NOTE 3 isn't charging at all. yet he still wants me to send him money to unlock the iPhone 6s. The phone is as good as useless ( LOCKED with ZERO BATTERY LIFE) and he sold it to me for over #97,000. instead of him to look for a way to compensate me, he was bullying me again as if he'd doing me a favour

2 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by fibonacci2526: 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
agbajesaid:
I've told him my own, i paid him for iphone 8 plus 256GB on WEDNESDAY last week, when Mikky said he's shipped out all phones, he didn't said the phone wasn't picked. When Mikky said all phones have arrived, he didn't tell me the phone wasn't picked . Only for him to tell me to send my account number yesternight that he wants to return the money for no reason. I'm a business Man, i know how much i would have used the #205,000 i paid you since last week to gain. I could only CONCLUDE that you used my money to book phone for yourself and after selling the phone when it arrived and you have made your profit, you chose to refund my capital. If that's not the case, why haven't you refunded me or tell me the phone wasn't picked till yesternight. Just to remind you. I still have ONE GALAXY NOTE 5 with you and a LAPTOP apart from the Iphone 8 plus 256GB that's causing this controversy.

You had a nasty experience with him the fist time, why did you go back to him again? I had a very terrible experience with that arrogant mikky 3 wks ago. All I did to anger him was just asking when the phone would leave the US, he was rude beyond measures cos according to him those that have goods worth over a million naira were not disturbing him. I bet when these people were starting out, they were so humble but money don come the size of their ego is bigger than than that of mount Everest.

11 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by Shrapnels: 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
fibonacci2526:

You had a nasty experience with him the fist time, why did you go back to him again? I had a very terrible experience with that arrogant mikky 3 wks ago. All I did to anger him was just asking when the phone would leave the US, he was rude beyond measures cos according to him those that have goods worth over a million naira were not disturbing him. I bet when these people were starting out, they were so humble but money don come the size of their ego is bigger than than that of mount Everest.

over humble dey worry dat mikky back then...go to page 1 and 2 of his popular thread, you will see where mikky dey help person search for gadgets links...so humble then...but now he will talk to u as if he is doing u a favour..arrogant and very useless thing...b4 u say anything on his thread...His poo eaters will be on standby to defend him.

here is the link to his page 1.
https://www.nairaland.com/1257506/order-ur-goods-via-ebay/1

7 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
it's not even about mikky now, but about perezuche. I'm telling you, mikky is far better than perezuche. Maybe he thinks I'm a dunce, I done even know. Even when my first shipment through him got to Lagos, he still charged me #1000, he said it's for the cost of picking the item from mikkyangel to his place. I paid him the money but I asked myself, was I the one that booked from Mikky or him. wasn't the most money calculated with the landing cost? ever since then, he has seen me as an ATM machine. asking me to pay to unlock a phone HE PICKED

3 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
my own is that he shouldn't just drag mikkyangel name into the mud because he told me sometimes that my money was with Mikky and to get it back will be hard, like 4 days ago again, after paying him for a phone, he told me that Mikky has added extra $20 to the cost , yet I paid without hesitation. what else do you want me to do to satisfy you.

3 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by mike690: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
Shrapnels:

over humble dey worry dat mikky back then...go to page 1 and 2 of his popular thread, you will see where mikky dey help person search for gadgets links...so humble then...but now he will talk to u as if he is doing u a favour..arrogant and very useless thing...b4 u say anything on his thread...His poo eaters will be on standby to defend him.

here is the link to his page 1.
https://www.nairaland.com/1257506/order-ur-goods-via-ebay/1
Very shameless poo eaters

2 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by Shrapnels: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
mike690:

You have said it all...There was a time I saw an offer for 4laptops at giveaway price...I told the mumu mikky..He only read my messages without reply...like 4 hrs later I saw sold on it...immediately I smell foul game...I investigated the seller..na so the guy say sebi I don come pick am up...meaning the mikky picked it up without my knowledge. ..can u imagine...na so i just search for him.
arrogant set of people.

7 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by mike690: 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
Shrapnels:

You have said it all...There was a time I saw an offer for 4laptops at giveaway price...I told the mumu mikky..He only read my messages without reply...like 4 hrs later I saw sold on it...immediately I smell foul game...I investigated the seller..na so the guy say sebi I don come pick am up...meaning the mikky picked it up without my knowledge. ..can u imagine...na so i just search for him.
arrogant set of people.
What a shameless act

1 Like

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by twinskenny(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
agbajesaid:
it's not even about mikky now, but about perezuche. I'm telling you, mikky is far better than perezuche. Maybe he thinks I'm a dunce, I done even know. Even when my first shipment through him got to Lagos, he still charged me #1000, he said it's for the cost of picking the item from mikkyangel to his place. I paid him the money but I asked myself, was I the one that booked from Mikky or him. wasn't the most money calculated with the landing cost? ever since then, he has seen me as an ATM machine. asking me to pay to unlock a phone HE PICKED

Bros wait... for pick ups do u pay to him or to mikky? I thought u make your deposit to mikky directly? I don't get??

1 Like

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
twinskenny:

Bros wait... for pick ups do u pay to him or to mikky? I thought u make your deposit to mikky directly? I don't get??
Na him dey collect the money oooo. he said I will pay to him and he will then pay to Mikky. I know he definitely adds bogus commission because I don't ask for breakdown, I just pay him. a typical example is the 3 phones ( iPhone 6s. and 2 note 3) he got for me from same buyer. All the phones are not useable. he billed me $400 for the 3 phones and I paid him 10k extra as his charges.

1 Like

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by sobastical: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
Rippers everywhere, man just gotta divert before fellow countrymen makes one hit rockbottom. The heart of man is so wicked, who can know it

2 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by sobastical: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
agbajesaid:
Na him dey collect the money oooo. he said I will pay to him and he will then pay to Mikky. I know he definitely adds bogus commission because I don't ask for breakdown, I just pay him. a typical example is the 3 phones ( iPhone 6s. and 2 note 3) he got for me from same buyer. All the phones are not useable. he billed me $400 for the 3 phones and unpaid him 10k extra as his charges.

That's nonsense... this guys ain't loyal at all

1 Like

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
Pick Up Alert!!!

1. Idboyostic: iPhone 7 Plus 32gb with box.
(hit me up on WhatsApp, I didn't work yesterday)

2. Nairacountry: iPhone 8 Plus 64gb

3. CuteCeo: iPhone 7 Plus 256gb (already picked)

4. Shobo: 2 iPhone X and 1 iPhone 7 Plus 128gb (already picked)

5. BestySam: iPhone 7 128gb

6. Said: Samsung Note 5 and Laptop

7. Rhapsody: iPhone 8 Plus

Please hit me up on WhatsApp...
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
agbajesaid:
even mikkyangel that runs the whole show doesn't keep one's money at hand for long unless you sent the money to him without informing him. He always ask for payment 15minutes to the pick up but in your own case, in the last shipment you did for me, my money used almost 10 days with you before you got a phone for me ( and that was not until I accused you of probably using my money to run your own business)

.............................................................................................
In the last shipment, you shipped 4 phones for me and I paid you the Sum of over #14,000 for your service. I paid you not because I can't search for the phones myself but because I know you have means of knowing whether a phone is LOCKED or UNLOCKED with the IMEI.
out of the 4 phones you got for me, only ONE was okay. the other 3 are not marketable. The iPhone 6s is LOCKED while the TWO Samsung Note 3 aren't charging.
I don't blame you for the ones that have hardware problem because there is no way you would have known but I blame you for getting an UNLOCKED phone for me.

When I approached you with the challenges, you asked me to pay #16,000 for the unlocking. When someone I never did business with (Ayo recommended by mikkyangel ) asked me to pay #8,000. can you say you have conscience like that ( this is a phone you picked for me wrongfully and you are even charging higher to unlock when you have the means to do it for free to atleast COMPENSATE me for the loss I incure from the TWO NOTE 3). you even made it clear that it's not your business to know whether a phone is LOCKED or Not, then I ask, WHAT DID I PAY YOU FOR?

Everyone knows that LOCKED phones are CHEAPER yet you sold the phone to me for #98,000 (plus mikky fuel charges and shipping) and the phone sells for #110,000 on open market. If I now use #16,000 to Unlock it, tell me is that a GAIN or LOSS?

The TWO Samsung Note 3 are still there not knowing what to do with it.

...........................................................................................

As if all these were not enough, you are now making the second shipment even more difficult. I won't talk about that one now. I will wait for you to do the right thing
I wonder where the bolded accusation is coming from. It seems you have a very short memory

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
agbajesaid:
lol..... he's becoming something else. I paid for a phone, when Mikky shipped out, he didn't tell me the phone wasn't there, when Mikky said the phones have arrived, I asked him and he said Yes, yet he didn't tell me the phone wasn't among the shipped phone. only for him to send me a message to forward my account number that he wanna refund my money. after tie my money down for over 4 days. he blocked me on WhatsApp when I still have 3 items to pick from him. I still have lots of story to tell but I hope he behaves himself and do the normal thing.

You failing to deal with the issue why I blocked you, until you address the fraudulent issue you labelled against me, we have nothing to discuss

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
perezuche:
Pick Up Alert!!!

1. Idboyostic: iPhone 7 Plus 32gb with box.
(hit me up on WhatsApp, I didn't work yesterday)

2. Nairacountry: iPhone 8 Plus 64gb

3. CuteCeo: iPhone 7 Plus 256gb (already picked)

4. Shobo: 2 iPhone X and 1 iPhone 7 Plus 128gb (already picked)

5. BestySam: iPhone 7 128gb

6. Said: Samsung Note 5 and Laptop

7. Rhapsody: iPhone 8 Plus

Please hit me up on WhatsApp...
just to remind you, i paid for 3 items. 1) Note 5. 2) hp Laptop. 3) iphone 8 plus 256GB
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
Everyone calling pride, who care to know let him/her drop his or her email so I send transcript of all our conversation. I already added it to this comment for who cares to read. Let everyone fish our the so called pride and arrogant you are crying over. I even unlocked the iPhone for this ingrate before you know it.

You are here crying for loss in importation business. In the past one week I have lost over 150k, am still trying to do business, just because of 2 phones locked to AT&T you are making noise, even accusing me of theft. I told you already, if you don't provide evidence that I swindled you you are wasting your time here.

3 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
perezuche:

You failing to deal with the issue why I blocked you, until you address the fraudulent issue you labelled against me, we have nothing to discuss
i equally have nothing to discuss with you. I know the right channel to follow.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
agbajesaid:
i equally have nothing to discuss with you. I know the right channel to follow.
No matter the channel you are following, it all comes back to you calling me out for PRIDE, DISHONESTY AND FRAUD, if you can't prove any, you dey waste your time brother.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
perezuche:
Everyone calling pride, who care to know let him/her drop his or her email so I send transcript of all our conversation. I already added it to this comment for who cares to read. Let everyone fish our the so called pride and arrogant you are crying over. I even unlocked the iPhone for this ingrate before you know it.

You are here crying for loss in importation business. In the past one week I have lost over 150k, am still trying to do business, just because of 2 phones locked to AT&T you are making noise, even accusing me of theft. I told you already, if you don't provide evidence that I swindled you you are wasting your time here.
lol... I'll wait for someone to read through the chat and put a single blame on me. Pls people should take the pain to read through the chat. Thanks
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by princetom1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
Na waa o. Anything that has connection with mikkyangel na.... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
princetom1:
Na waa o. Anything that has connection with mikkyangel na.... lipsrsealed

Why do people judge without getting facts? Did anyone of you who are calling Mikkyangel hear the entire story before concluding? Please anyone who can't the pain to consider both sides of the story should desist from commenting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (47) (Reply)

♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ GRACEGLORT TV Repair & Services. ⏯️ ⚙️ ⭕️ ♨️ / Longer Lasting Laptop Battery ⚡⚡ For Sale / (TECHSturvs PowerBanks HQ)Cheap! 10000mAh,10400mAH,20000mAh PowerBanks available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.