Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,069 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

9mobile New Cheat - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 9mobile New Cheat (3189 Views)

How To Get 3.5gb For #1000 On 9mobile New And Old Sim Card / Is This 9mobile New Data Plan? / 9mobile New Night & Weekend Data Plans! Checkout- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9mobile New Cheat by meedx: 8:17am On Feb 05, 2018
9mobile has created a way of milking their subscribers. It first happened to me and I thought it was a one time thing.
Just yesterday, I subscribed to flexi bundle of 2gig data and 3000 call credit in the evening at about 7pm and went to bed by 9:00pm. Mind you i have a background data on restriction on my phone and the only app running is whatsApp. Only to wake up this morning to browse and got a notification that my 2gig has been exhausted. i checked my data usage and found I have only used 182mb between 2-5 Feb.
On calling their customer care line, I am told they would compensate me with 50mb.
The cheat is they take your data upon subscription and compensate you with a lesser mb. So you could keep on purchasing.
My concern is if i actually used up the data, why didnt I get a notification from them like they always do when one's data is less than 100 mb. Again, my phone normally notifies me why I use beyond 500mb but I didn't get that.
My conclusion is that their recent upgrade was all about means to defraud its unsuspecting customers.
Re: 9mobile New Cheat by miquelon(m): 3:47am On Feb 09, 2018
Your not alone. When I buy data I get a 100% bonus, half for all day use and the other for off peak.
As of 7th of Feb 9pm I had 1.3gb, only download one file worth 107mb on the 8th around 00:00-5:00.

Downloaded some this morning only to get I have 5mb remaining. How could I have used it all up when all I downloaded was one file. My area doesn't have electricity right now so i can't even waste battery.

Re: 9mobile New Cheat by Emily22(m): 8:10am On Feb 09, 2018
I don comot my 9mobile sim......stupid network....my ADM app downloaded a movie of 320mb.....

Note. Before i revoked all my apps access to network except ADM...

I checked my data b4 starting (498mb)

..you wont believe d movie no download complete ,,,data exhausted......Chineke....

Conclusion: etisalat dey steal data coded...

(1) (Reply)

The Gap Between 3g And 4g / Older Flagships Or New Budget Phones? / Ranking The Best Android Smartphones In Nigeria And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.