Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Which Of These Site Are Addictive? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Site Are Addictive? (957 Views)

Nairaland Is Addictive / Be Addictive To Positive Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Site Are Addictive? by sirgalahad26(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2018
there are many websites throughout the world today, but the following sites appears to be addictive:
facebook,
whatsapp,
twitter,
instagram,
nairaland forum,
now the question is which of these are you addicted to or state them in the order of addiction!

Chiomamee,
Nltaliban,
Ajet001,
Diamondville,
Deadrat,
Wuminity,
IFEOLUWAKRIZ,
Re: Which Of These Site Are Addictive? by Dayo4real12: 9:45am On Feb 05, 2018
sirgalahad26:
there are many websites throughout the world today, but the following sites appears to be addictive:
facebook,
whatsapp,
twitter,
instagram,
nairaland forum,
now the question is which of these are you addicted to or state them in the order of addiction!

Chiomamee,
Nltaliban,
Ajet001,
Diamondville,
Deadrat,
Wuminity,
IFEOLUWAKRIZ,

Whatsapp, Nairaland, Facebook
Re: Which Of These Site Are Addictive? by Mhiztamurtala(m): 10:10am On Feb 05, 2018
sirgalahad26:
facebook,
whatsapp,
twitter,
instagram,
nairaland forum,

Chiomamee,
Nltaliban,
Ajet001,
Diamondville,
Deadrat,
Wuminity,
IFEOLUWAKRIZ,

Facebook, Whatsapp, Nairaland forum, and Edutips.com.ng
Re: Which Of These Site Are Addictive? by sirgalahad26(m): 10:15am On Feb 05, 2018
nairaland, facebook, worldreader, twitter, instagram, whatsapp,
Re: Which Of These Site Are Addictive? by Nltaliban(m): 10:17am On Feb 05, 2018
Nairaland
YouTube
quora
twitter
instagram
Re: Which Of These Site Are Addictive? by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 05, 2018
Nltaliban:
Nairaland YouTube quora twitter instagram

You are a UI student?
Re: Which Of These Site Are Addictive? by Nltaliban(m): 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
Linkfield:

You are a UI student?

maybe
Re: Which Of These Site Are Addictive? by sirgalahad26(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2018
Nltaliban:

maybe
how do you mean?
Re: Which Of These Site Are Addictive? by Diamondville(f): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
Mhiztamurtala:

Facebook, Whatsapp, Nairaland forum, and Edutips.com.ng
I ain't addicted to any of them
Re: Which Of These Site Are Addictive? by NLProblemChild(m): 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
My phone nairaland Facebook
Re: Which Of These Site Are Addictive? by sirgalahad26(m): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Diamondville:
I ain't addicted to any of them

liar spotted!!!
Re: Which Of These Site Are Addictive? by Diamondville(f): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
sirgalahad26:

liar spotted!!!
I'm serious o, I'm only addicted to free novels websites like wattpad and fictionpress
Re: Which Of These Site Are Addictive? by sirgalahad26(m): 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
Diamondville:
I'm serious o, I'm only addicted to free novels websites like wattpad and fictionpress
check worldreader too
Re: Which Of These Site Are Addictive? by Diamondville(f): 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
sirgalahad26:
check worldreader too
ok i will.. thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Teach Your Child To Read Fluently In Nigeria? / Free Uniben Post Utme & Direct Entry Past Questions Here / 2019/2020 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Application Info.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.