Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

“god Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slayqueen Says On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “god Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slayqueen Says On Facebook (1743 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“god Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slayqueen Says On Facebook by the24lukpost: 9:59am On Feb 05, 2018
A young Nigerian lady is as of now slanting on Facebook for all the wrong reasons. She in her Facebook post offended God and called him Stupid.

She wrote;
F*ck God how can you b God nd u cannot kill Satan d devil dat’s causing evil nd u went to kill ur own child That’s foolishness

See some reactions below;

DesMart CapaLii God is really a merciful God….Our God is not God that kill he could have killed you before u said everything out…..but try Buhari dem God them go come ur house burn ur community…..Thank you Jesus am serving a living God

Standard Boss Even prostitutes wanna be noticed. God don’t have your time okay? So,just get the momental fame you want while waiting for the wrath of God open you.

Adeniran Sulaimon Nowadays it’s easier to know girls whose destinies has been used by yahoo boys , this girl u are seeing is an example of one….

Click Link to read more: http://the24luk..com.ng/2018/02/god-is-very-foolish-nigerian-slayqueen.html

Re: “god Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slayqueen Says On Facebook by BigBrother9ja: 10:02am On Feb 05, 2018
Interesting
Re: “god Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slayqueen Says On Facebook by brownsugar23: 10:04am On Feb 05, 2018
Hmmm this person matter no be here
Re: “god Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slayqueen Says On Facebook by yanabasee(m): 10:26am On Feb 05, 2018
Fish brained girl with no reading skills....

Asked her if she has ever covered the Bible and she will startle..
This is one reason why I support abortion!!!
Re: “god Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slayqueen Says On Facebook by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 05, 2018
Everyone including this mgbeke is now a slay queen just like the mgbankwo below. Mtcheew. sad

Re: “god Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slayqueen Says On Facebook by TSOM(m): 10:39am On Feb 05, 2018
With her face caked in a thousand drums of emulsion paint, this bimbo who looks like a crossbreed between a grisly bear and a hippopotamus should be thankful God is merciful 'cause she's not half the weight of the artificial eyelashes on her.

Attention-craving dunderhead!
Re: “god Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slayqueen Says On Facebook by lookatew: 10:40am On Feb 05, 2018
Lol

Its not the girl I blame, it's the people that replied her on Facebook and the person that brought this post to nairaland.

U've given her the attention she so desperately craves. I hope u're happy now.

Next time develop the habit of ignoring foolishness, especially 4rm the 'slay fools' and yeyebrities.
Re: “god Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slayqueen Says On Facebook by izaray(f): 11:37am On Feb 05, 2018
Which God is this bitch talking about exactly Is it the God that is sitted in heaven d most powerful? The God that divided d red sea?
etc....Anyways she must be referring to her own gods....
Re: “god Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slayqueen Says On Facebook by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 04, 2018
TSOM:
With her face caked in a thousand drums of emulsion paint, this bimbo who looks like a crossbreed between a grisly bear and a hippopotamus should be thankful God is merciful 'cause she's not half the weight of the artificial eyelashes on her.

Im not being funny, but why are you so miserable? I’m genuinely concerned.
Re: “god Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slayqueen Says On Facebook by AuntyAmope(m): 5:23am On Mar 04, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
This could be entertaining.

If u know u know grin

1 Like

Re: “god Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slayqueen Says On Facebook by crismark(m): 8:24am On Mar 04, 2018
nonsense
Re: “god Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slayqueen Says On Facebook by pryme(m): 8:31am On Mar 04, 2018
Someone has turn on the free Wi-Fi in the Psychiatric ward.
Re: “god Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slayqueen Says On Facebook by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:55am On Mar 04, 2018
Oloriburuku somebody wants to trend by force
Re: “god Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slayqueen Says On Facebook by Wilson232: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
TSOM:

why must people fight for god why can't he stand for him self.a rediculous boss baby
Re: “god Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slayqueen Says On Facebook by dingbang(m): 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
She looks like a lost demon...
Re: “god Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slayqueen Says On Facebook by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
You Cant Decieve me! Even With The Heavy Make Up And Heavy Filter... I See Your Ugliness effortlessly

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? / The Issue Of Calling Husband's Siblings Auntie/broda / He Took Off My Underwear! (girls Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.