Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,097 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) (35641 Views)

Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] / Jennifer Lopez Gives Raunchy Performance In Las Vegas (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) by WotzupNG: 10:06am On Feb 05, 2018
Below are lovely pictures shared by Actress Daniella Okeke on her instagram page.

It appears the curvy Nollywood Actress, who was reportedly seen at the Big Brother Naija Double Wahala audition, is having the time of her life in the US cos the pictures show her in Las Vegas and also in Hollywood.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/02/actress-daniella-okeke-vacation-hollywood-las-vegas.html

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) by WotzupNG: 10:07am On Feb 05, 2018
more pictures

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) by WotzupNG: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2018
more pics

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) by micfoley: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2018
She dey
groove o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) by yanabasee(m): 10:13am On Feb 05, 2018
No matter how knavish she'd become, Hollywood directors will only screw her for free....

If she'd like, she should go snap or take selfies with Disney and post it on her timelines, She will never smell Hollywood backup acts!!!!!

14 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) by Khd95(m): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2018
apostle sulemangrin

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2018
Daniela is flexing ...

The poster above me ...am not a daniella okeke fan but one thing I have learnt in life is anything is possible just believe .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) by Khd95(m): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2018
yanabasee:
No matter how knavish she'd become, Hollywood directors will only screw her for free....

If she'd like, she should go snap or take selfies with Disney and post it on her timelines, She will never smell Hollywood backup acts!!!!!
which kain bitterness be this na.. shey apostle suleman babe sorry daniella okeke Kant go to Hollywood again

I weak for u oo

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:30am On Feb 05, 2018
She should stop flaunting her big backside that apostle suleman eyaff pour his sperm on top jor grin grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) by Vivuch: 11:36am On Feb 05, 2018
If you want to be a rich olosho, join nollywood. These babes no be here o.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) by Threebear(m): 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
To think this vacation was sponsored by someone's tithe!
Ewalle romo

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) by Ammyluv2003(f): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
Congratulations Daniella! More grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
I beg I need a picture of a bald pastor and black Range rover grin grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) by Ayodejioak(m): 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Duly Noted. Next!
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Apostle Suleiman...mind yourself.

Since you bribed Otobo, you don resume transferring our tithes into BIG BAKASSI abi?

Amadioha go fire that your bald head last last
angry angry angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) by chumakk: 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
I would made it if God created me as a woman grin

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) by ShitHead(m): 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
She's pointing at Hollywood in the last picture.

Babe, it's a promised land for you. You won't enter it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) by Justbeingreal(m): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
To mention that oga pasitoooR mata de hungry me anyways lemme just leave him out. Who chop make him chop

Ladies be showing only ass ass ass backside on pic I just tire. Just a load of fat has become achievement for millions of em. Shuuu

5 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) by ELgordo(m): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ovoko! She is always alone no man .....
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) by free2ryhme: 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
WotzupNG:
Below are lovely pictures shared by Actress Daniella Okeke on her instagram page.

It appears the curvy Nollywood Actress, who was reportedly seen at the Big Brother Naija Double Wahala audition, is having the time of her life in the US cos the pictures show her in Las Vegas and also in Hollywood.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/02/actress-daniella-okeke-vacation-hollywood-las-vegas.html

see this bad market
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) by freeman95(m): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
See her big fat yansh
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) by joenor(m): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
Na God do for am....
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
Na she sabi, wetin concern me
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) by ELgordo(m): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
Down fall of a yansh
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
I need someone to confirm the cr lipsrsealed rumors
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) by paparazzi1987(m): 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
pasto sulele anointed grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) by Terror666(m): 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina / Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Style / BBNaija's Alex Wows In Native Outfit For Owambe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.