Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman (64627 Views)

Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Cool83(m): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
just reciprocate, be faithful to her.

1 Like

Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by TechPanda(m): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
Am thinking of marrying an Indian woman...

somebori, wish me luck.

1 Like

Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by akeentech(m): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
desreek9:

wetin tongue[
I'm stalking u ni
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by ballerin(m): 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
arealhusband42:
Loving, hospitable, family-oriented, responsible. These are some traits that my wife shows me all the time.
My life has been blessed since I married a Philippine woman. She is really an ideal wife. For the year I’ve been with her,
I feel nothing but happiness in our home. And I am hoping this will last. I am just so happy I decided to marry her.

I met Jolina because of AFA. In their Romance Tour which I attended, I was stunned by how Jolina carry herself. By that event,
I realized I need to be with her for the rest of my life. Now, she is my life. She will be the mother of my future kids.
She will be my partner until death.

Marrying a Philippine woman is a decision one should be proud of. I am the living testimony of this. My wife is my life. Since then,
I become so happy, the atmosphere in the house is so incredible. Of all the women I dated before, Jolina is the most worthy to be
loved and to be cared for. She is just extraordinary.

What ‘bout you? Share some of your experiences with your wife. Do you have that same happiness I’m feeling right now?

I tap in2 ur blessing and happiness in Jesus name
I'm believing God 4 a beautiful, godly, homely and motherly INDIAN WOMAN angry

3 Likes

Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Ayospanish(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
cococandy:
I made two Philippine girl friends.

One is so exhausting to be around. Omg cry. So judgmental, and competitive. We made friends because we both love fashion items. But instead of having fun with it as I thought we would, she turned it into a competition.
“Who owns more Louis Vuitton?”
“who goes to Sephora more?”
“what’s your Sephora status (I’m a VIB)?”
Insert eye roll from me.
She talks about other people behind their back so much. “I’m not a bag snob but how can that lady call herself a fashionista but all her bags are michael Kors?”
Gosh lady. Anyway I’ve withdrawn myself. Too much energy over nothing.

The other lady? Gentle as a dove. I can’t put all her niceness into words.

My point is that anyone can be good. I foresee this thread becoming a Nigerian women bashing thread. Because Na so e dey start.
abeg give me the nice one contact
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by ooshinibos: 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
maybe she is a Christian Filipino , you no tell us the full gist

2 Likes

Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
arealhusband42:
Loving, hospitable, family-oriented, responsible. These are some traits that my wife shows me all the time.
My life has been blessed since I married a Philippine woman. She is really an ideal wife. For the year I’ve been with her,
I feel nothing but happiness in our home. And I am hoping this will last. I am just so happy I decided to marry her.

I met Jolina because of AFA. In their Romance Tour which I attended, I was stunned by how Jolina carry herself. By that event,
I realized I need to be with her for the rest of my life. Now, she is my life. She will be the mother of my future kids.

Marrying a Philippine woman is a decision one should be proud of. I am the living testimony of this. My wife is my life. Since then,
I become so happy, the atmosphere in the house is so incredible. Of all the women I dated before, Jolina is the most worthy to be

What ‘bout you? Share some of your experiences with your wife. Do you have that same happiness I’m feeling right now?

I hope u didn't marry her to avoid deportation...

1 Like

Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Xionez(m): 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
cococandy:

One is so exhausting to be around. Omg cry. So judgmental, and competitive. We made friends because we both love fashion items. But instead of having fun with it as I thought we would, she turned it into a competition.
Insert eye roll from me.
She talks about other people behind their back so much. “I’m not a bag snob but how can that lady call herself a fashionista but all her bags are michael Kors?”
Gosh lady. Anyway I’ve withdrawn myself. Too much energy overcom nothing.

My point is that anyone can be good. I foresee this thread becoming a Nigerian women bashing thread. Because Na so e dey start.

First and foremost, that is one badassed footwear you got on in your dp.

Secondly, i always thought that competition is like a normal trait in women. Heck, some women will check your dp, scoof and say they've got better. Same as others who will be counting the number of Limited Edition bags and comparing the numbers with her friends.

Most women live to flaunt.

4 Likes

Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
cococandy:

Insert eye roll from me.
Gosh lady. Anyway I’ve withdrawn myself. Too much energy over nothing.

I smell JEALOUSY AND LIES
Sorry, but u sound pained like a freshly lashed and dumped Naija girl grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by ekolina(m): 11:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
ifyalways:

The place is banging. Its not free though, I understand and very happy to pay (they gotta pay rent, utilities, staff).
Please let me know when you find the address of the one in lekki axis, I'm having withdrawal symptoms already embarassed

As for that toll gate, I can't begin to type how angry I am about it angry
Check willow Oak kids club...35a Adebayo Doherty road
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by tungstar(m): 11:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
ifyalways:
What is AFA

do you want to attend and look for your own? grin

1 Like

Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by goingape1: 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
arealhusband42:

good one! Thank God you didn't marry our god forsaking naija women.

If not, those black baboons would have deal with your life undecided

MARRY A NAIJA WOMAN AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
Fallacy of hasty generalization

3 Likes

Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by ballerin(m): 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
cococandy:
Also this one is a trait that many of them I have come across have. They can be inconsiderate towards other people.
Many times when a store has a sale going on, if a Filipino girl is ahead of you in line, you better be sure she packed the whole darn shelf into her shopping cart so that she can resell later. You won’t find anything to buy for yourself once they go on sale and a few of them ladies go in before you.

They are very much like some Nigerian girls. No one is perfect OP. Except your wife maybe. In which it’s her personal choice not a result of the country she’s from.
This is stupid, i hope sense locates you.

1 Like

Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by goingape1: 11:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
cococandy:
Also this one is a trait that many of them I have come across have. They can be inconsiderate towards other people.
Many times when a store has a sale going on, if a Filipino girl is ahead of you in line, you better be sure she packed the whole darn shelf into her shopping cart so that she can resell later. You won’t find anything to buy for yourself once they go on sale and a few of them ladies go in before you.

They are very much like some Nigerian girls. No one is perfect OP. Except your wife maybe. In which it’s her personal choice not a result of the country she’s from.
shut up!

You will soon die of HIV, keep opening your leg for small small diickk undecided

Why can't you be happy for someone? undecided

Useless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by AreaFada2: 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
@Areahusband42, her being a good wife has nothing to do with being from the Philippines.

You can find such a woman from any country. Like any country they also have the good and the not so good.

However, you should be in a better position to say all this 20 to 25 years from now. You have both gone through life's challenges and raised kids together a long way.

1 Like

Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by yoged(m): 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
arealhusband42:

my 2 friends staying in cavite, Philippines also got married to phillipino and they are doing great as we. Whenever they are in Nigeria. Na so so call and video call , not letting my friends to rest, what are you doing? Are you carrying a prostitute this and that. Lol. But the girls has really been of assistance to my guy when they had nothing thou.

1 Like

Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Trust77: 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
I also have one Philippines girl oooo. I will be serious be that. Seriously d girl love me. But no money to travel to Philippines. Dammm it

2 Likes

Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by yoged(m): 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
ooshinibos:
maybe she is a Christian Filipino , you no tell us the full gist
most are Christians, catholic. Just few fraction are Muslim. It's a Christians country.
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
goingape1:

grin

1 Like

Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
TechPanda:
Am thinking of marrying an Indian woman...

somebori, wish me luck.
shocked she go just carry snake style finish u
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by kinibigdeal(m): 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
So no single picture of her

Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by horlakunle25(m): 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
The only philipino I knw is manny pacquao who is my friend, and we still talk on fone recently!

1 Like

Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Worksunlimited: 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
arealhusband42:

And you told us this beautiful story without adding pischure... undecided

1 Like

Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
Philippinos are very incredible people,not materialistic,very humble and hospitable,If I was single,I wouldn't have mind marrying one I love them and has few as friends.

Great people they're.
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by pessu4life(m): 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
Mckandre:
So after showcasing everything, no picture of this ur wife. well, no need i can envisage the ones with potbellys from the few Phillipine movies i ve seen.
Ha hahaha. Guy u no well oh..lolz

1 Like

Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
Well done Baba she’s a lovely lady that’s all not that being from the phillipines added to it it’s just you are able to deal with your differences maturely and focus on your strengths

It’s what every woman wants with the man she loves

The same can be said in reverse about men but all the same congratulations why you no put family picture abi one leg still dey naija market ?

1 Like

Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Nigeriadondie: 11:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
Fillipinos generally are nice judging from the ones I ve met. Infact, my current boss is a Fillipino woman correct woman wey know what’s up. Very protective of her staff, well mannered and courteous. Also warm and quite friendly.

2 Likes

Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 08, 2018
goingape1:

And the ironic thing is you came from one and your daughters may read this someday and call you to see some stupid comment they saw from back in the days made by a dude years ago ....they may shed tears or evening curse him and that my friend will be the day you will feel stupid but no nothing compares to what drove you to say this about people like your own mother.

4 Likes

Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by mekonglobal(m): 12:25am On Feb 08, 2018
But at the last count, pst. Chris wife is also from philippians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! / My Sister Married An Impotent Man / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.