Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review (21016 Views)

Infinix Hot 6X Gaming (PUBG) Performance Review - Antutu And Geekbench Results / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ / Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by talk2ekpa(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2018
if you are still asking questions either to buy the Tecno Camon CM or not, well, this video should answer all your questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giksN16QLOg&t=49s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by eddyjasper: 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
What's the name of that football game you're playing, is it offline or you need data-connect to play.... Please share details and possibly link to download the game
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by talk2ekpa(m): 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
eddyjasper:
What's the name of that football game you're playing, is it offline or you need data-connect to play.... Please share details and possibly link to download the game
I mentioned the name in the video naw...it Fifa 2014.

Guys, here is a detailed review to answer any questions anyone wants to ask about the Tecno Camon CM
https://www.droidafrica.net/tecno-camon-cm-review-tecno-smartphone-allows-you-c-more/

You can also watch the detailed video review here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU7CKHxjTro

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by cursedAbiola(f): 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
ordinary galaxy s4 can handle those games without fluke

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by talk2ekpa(m): 12:23am On Feb 06, 2018
cursedAbiola:
ordinary galaxy s4 can handle those games without fluke
So if you are given an S4 now, you'll take it over the Camon CM?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by cursedAbiola(f): 4:47am On Feb 06, 2018
talk2ekpa:

So if you are given an S4 now, you'll take it over the Camon CM?
i mean if want to test a so called 2018 phone test it with current big graphics games cheesy

no those ones even galaxy s3 will run effortlessly grin

kiss

30 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by AishaBuhari: 7:21am On Feb 06, 2018
Not bad but same specs different name - even a 512 RAM device will run those games effortlessly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by williams85(m): 7:23am On Feb 06, 2018
Overrated techno phones.
Log on jumia, and pick android phone of ur choice, good battery capacity , ram etc. depending on ur pocket. Thank me later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Dandsome: 7:24am On Feb 06, 2018
Make I perch here first
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 06, 2018
williams85:
Overrated techno phones.
Log on jumia, and pick android phone of ur choice, good battery capacity , ram etc. depending on ur pocket. Thank me later
one gotta be really keen when shopping on jumia. I buy alot from them and overtime I've learned to always check product rating, seller rating, quality and reviews (rarely available though). Jumia can sell stuffs at outrageous prices too and make it seem like they're doing you a favour putting up fake ass prices and percentage slash.

8 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Freshbaba95(m): 7:33am On Feb 06, 2018
talk2ekpa:

I mentioned the name in the video naw...it Fifa 2014.
Homie, I've been trying to get this fifa 2014 back on my phone.. please where can I download it again please?
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by talk2ekpa(m): 7:46am On Feb 06, 2018
cursedAbiola:
i mean if want to test a so called 2018 phone test it with current big graphics games cheesy

no those ones even galaxy s3 will run effortlessly grin

kiss
I understand friend. But trust me, gaming test aren't done like that. If I should load this device with 2018 high end games just because the device was launched in 2018, well remember it does not have specs and price tag of 2018 high end phones.

Secondly, remember how much Samsung demanded on the Galaxy S4 when it was launched... And if you still want to compare CMore with 2018 phones, well go check out the price of S8....

The aim of the test is to tell if midrange users can also enjoy some games at least.

And for a reminder, Asphalt 8 Airborne is a 2018 game, and even some flagship devices struggles handling the game when the graphical setting is changed to high performance.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by olayinkajnr(m): 7:50am On Feb 06, 2018
talk2ekpa:

I understand friend. But trust me, gaming test aren't done like that. If I should load this device with 2018 high end games just because the device was launched in 2018, well remember it does not have specs and price tag of 2018 high end phones.

Secondly, remember how much Samsung demanded on the Galaxy S4 when it was launched... And if you still want to compare CMore with 2018 phones, well go check out the price of S8....

The aim of the test is to tell if midrange users can also enjoy some games at least.

And for a reminder, Asphalt 8 Airborne is a 2018 game, and even some flagship devices struggles handling the game when the graphical setting is changed to high performance.

WTF Asphalt 8 airborne a 2018 game?

Dude, you don't need to lie to justify your claim na. Asphalt 8 airborne was released about 3-4 years ago o.

But overall, I get your point. And your point is the fact that cm handles some games atleast, considering the not so dope specs.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Tolubory(m): 7:54am On Feb 06, 2018
eddyjasper:
its like Fifa14
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by sbashir10(m): 8:06am On Feb 06, 2018
Tecno phones lag when playing hardcore games
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by talk2ekpa(m): 8:08am On Feb 06, 2018
olayinkajnr:

WTF Asphalt 8 airborne a 2018 game?

Dude, you don't need to lie to justify your claim na
. Asphalt 8 airborne was released about 3-4 years ago o.

But overall, I get your point. And your point is the fact that cm handles some games atleast, considering the not so dope specs.
Yeah, you get my point but still missing out some things. Fifa 2014 has Fifa 2018. But as for Asphalt 8, all Gameloft have done since launch is consistent upgrade, which has somehow improves the graphics and usability up to 2017.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by PotatoSalad(m): 8:18am On Feb 06, 2018
Your accent bro lol

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Stallion93(m): 8:21am On Feb 06, 2018
talk2ekpa:
if you are still asking questions either to buy the Tecno Camon CM or not, well, this video should answer all your questions.

These Chinko phone people, See we don't need phones again abeg, Make una pity us give us Internet, I mean Broadband Cable affordable Unlimited Internet wey person go subscribe monthly No b glo or mtn o! P.S do u know China has Internet speed of 1gb per sec?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by cursedAbiola(f): 8:25am On Feb 06, 2018
talk2ekpa:

you're right smiley

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by talk2ekpa(m): 8:26am On Feb 06, 2018
Freshbaba95:

Homie, I've been trying to get this fifa 2014 back on my phone.. please where can I download it again please?
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Flood.ir%2Farticle%2F20867%2F&edit-text=&act=url
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by talk2ekpa(m): 8:29am On Feb 06, 2018
PotatoSalad:
Your accent bro lol
Yes ooo...bro please tell me, that's what I even want to hear. Please how do I improve on that? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by talk2ekpa(m): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2018
Stallion93:
These Chinko phone people, See we don't need phones again abeg, Make una pity us give us Internet, I mean Broadband Cable affordable Unlimited Internet wey person go subscribe monthly No b glo or mtn o! P.S do u know China has Internet speed of 1gb per sec?
Go tell that to your government not Tecno. Tecno can only give you phones bro

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Stallion93(m): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2018
talk2ekpa:

Go tell that to your government not Tecno. Tecno can only give you phones bro
Sure bro but I'm just a common man. The way they got into talks with the government to sell their merchandise here, that same way, they should talk with them and bring Cable home internet here too. My government will not listen to a poor man like me

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by williams85(m): 8:51am On Feb 06, 2018
uddeze:
one gotta be really keen when shopping on jumia. I buy alot from them and overtime I've learned to always check product rating, seller rating, quality and reviews (rarely available though). Jumia can sell stuffs at outrageous prices too and make it seem like they're doing you a favour putting up fake ass prices and percentage slash.
you are right.
while shopping for new phone, i watch youtube, reviews on other sites before i order. i have never been disappointed
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Profpsalm(m): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2018
Ok guys camon cm seems like a nice phone however the battery is just abt 3200 I think...

Pls, I need ur advice on a phone that;
- has 4G network
- battery power >4000
- a good processor
- price <40k

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 06, 2018
AishaBuhari:
Not bad but same specs different name - even a 512 RAM device will run those games effortlessly cheesy
A 512mb ram would run fifa 14 effortlessly?
This is the problem with non-gamers

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by R0ckefeller: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2018
tecno cmore
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by R0ckefeller: 9:16am On Feb 06, 2018
ManFromJos:

A 512mb ram would run fifa 14 effortlessly?
This is the problem with non-gamers
bro no be lie

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by justbeenpaid(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2018
talk2ekpa:

Please how do you make your videos when doing a review. Which camera did you use?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Scammers Bypass Your One Time Password Protect / The Evolution Of China Phones In Nigeria / What You Need To Know About Mobile Number-Portability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.